Why didn't you like the new season of House of Cards, Sup Forums?

Why didn't you like the new season of House of Cards, Sup Forums?

I thought it wasn't anything special, but it is still, overall, better than most things on tv.

It was a better season than Season 3, with a more interesting plot. Sure, many elements of it are too much over-the-top and ridiculous, but at least they are entertaining. I liked specially Michael Kelly's performance, which I think was the best of the season. New interesting characters were added, like Miss Davis, for example, and boring characters were eliminated, like Tom Yates, for example.

>but muh Claire President! muh feminist agenda

You honestly did not think she was going to, eventually, replace Frank as President!? A 5 years old kid could have seen it back in Season 5. And she backstabbing him makes sense. The show is also about Claire becoming more ruthless. Sure, it has a feminist position to empower woman. But since Season 1 that one could see that Claire's story arc was of her getting empowered, at the expense of Francis. If you did not see that back then, you don't get to complain about "muh feminism". This was always a feminist show.

>but muh secretary has fallen

So what!? This show has always had over-the-top elements. Since Season 3 that has had some ridiculous scenes. It was never supposed to be a representation of reality. Just compare Conway with Trump! Of course you are going to see conspiracies and conspiracy theorists ending up being in the right all along. But that's because it's what it sells. It's on exagerated scenes that people are interested in.

The weakest aspects of the season were perhaps their treatment of Conway, that became a psycopath, the last two episodes, that were the ones with most bullshit of them all (Frank was the leak all along LE PLOT TWIST XD!!!) and some cringy scenes (like Frank burning the cigarrette on the flag). But, overall, one can enjoy the show, which still has a great cast, and a compeling, even if kind of stupid, plot

Shameless self bumpo

American tv just keeps going even when its shit, in the uk they usually know when to stop stuff, watch the british house of cards if you want a good political drama,

Season 1 and 2 of the american one were good 3 to 5 are a pile of wank

Also

HELP HELP

MY SHOW IS SHIT

of the criticisms you bring only the 'frank was the leak all along one' is somewhat valid - it was a little silly, but it works i guess

i liked the season a lot

by the way >muh feminist agenda is a totally retarded argument
claire is clearly evil af and the fact that she says 'now it's my turn' which was sort of a hillary line was actually a very nice touch since hillary sucked too
frank is more trump like than conway btw
conway is clearly portrayed as the good guy - but he has issues, conway gets betrayed and him being vulnerable and not a monster is a clear contrast to frank which made me like him
i also liked the scene where conway spoke the truth with the black caucus - 'You are propping the establishment up!' he told them, and it sounded so sincere, nobody even heard him
they showed the black faces around and it was almost like the show-makers wanted you to believe that one of them was just about to say 'holly hell you are right'
Also conway going insane is believable since he literally got robbed of his presidency
Conway's VP is also clearly a positive character since he has his own soul and thoughts and was actually right on the tape they had of him

honestly i think it was made believable that they'd get away with all the murders, but just barely, barely

i like miss davis and mark too - good characters
and doug was interesting as always

The hispanic Frank - Alex is interesting and they made us believe he might be taking the underwoods down, until the very end at least when things changed

we'll see

>This was always a feminist show!!! :D

might makes right; the weak shall fear the strong

HELP

HELP

THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

he pushed her down like four stairs. i've been there, the stairs r even smaller than the camera was making them look.

frank's "private sector mastermind" pitch is a weird contrast to his season 1 power&position&legacy > money philosophy. it's more accurate that money>all so you could try painting it as an evolution or a realization of his, but he's like 80 years in politics and just now realized this? fuck that

Because Sup Forums invaded this board and they are disappointed that they didn't turn Kevin Spacey into a racist, bigoted, misogynist five year old.

>i also liked the scene where conway spoke the truth with the black caucus - 'You are propping the establishment up!' he told them, and it sounded so sincere, nobody even heard him

>honestly i think it was made believable that they'd get away with all the murders, but just barely, barely
after pizzagate yea

To be fair:

>republicans stage a coup
>republican candidate becomes a Psychopath
>republican mastermind switches sides to Frank
>young left democrat becomes the most active enemy of Frank in Congress

I FALL DOWN AND CAN'T GET UP AGAIN
I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

I FALL DOWN AND CAN'T GET UP AGAIN
I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

That's because they're writing him out the show because he doesn't want to do it anymore. Claire was never supposed to take over Frank, that only happened because Kevin Spacey wants to move onto other things.

>Usher and Davis, two powerful veteran masterminds that appear out of nowhere and have the Underwoods by the balls in just a few episodes
>Francis pushing that secretary and nobody even suspecting him
>Claire killing her former speechwriter and lover after having sex with him in the appartement of a guy whose job it is to have blackmail material on everyone
>too many subplots
>It took Frank, the super intelligent manipulator, his whole political career to realize the real power lies in the private sector
>that realization isn't even true because no single person has more power than the president
>what got him to that realization is some illuminatie meeting with people that weren't even that powerful after all

The writing was so bad this season. But I guess it's still better than the Walking Dead and stuff like that.

The show has been pretty fucking boring since season 3 and nothign as changed

>muh secretary has fallen
was absolutely ridiclous. She fell 3 fucking steps

>MUH ITS MY TURN NOW

Fuck that. His wife has been a useless piece of shit since the fucking russian fiasco and now she can't even pardon the man that gave her the presidency.

This show has been dead for 3 seasons now

fuck off shill

There is NOTHING wrong with being Jewish

I liked the show because I liked seeing Franks clever schemes.

At some point they turned him into an incompetent cuck and suddenly the show lost all of it's value.

How autistic can one character get?

MUH PRESIDENT

DON'T CHEAT ON MY WIFE

>>that realization isn't even true because no single person has more power than the president
Don't be silly. The US president is a puppet. He is told what to do and if there is a severe conflict of interest, he would be removed.

Yes by groups of people, but there is no single person that is more powerful than the president.

The whole election thing was a dragged out mess. They show half plot points with the Underwood's doing shady things but there's no substance to it

Season 6 will end with doug shooting the entire staff one by one

They should've either stopped the show when Frank became president or have it take more time.

Since he became president the show has just become more and more unrealistic and the characters are just extreme versions of their original self.

Yeah, the show has been running too long. Its too many subplots that nobody gives a shit about. Everybody started watching the show because they wanted to watch Kevin Spaceys character outsmarting everyone. Nobody gives a fuck about Claire, Doug and the other 20 characters nobody can remember

>Nobody gives a fuck about (...) Doug

I like Doug.

who else wants to FUCK Jane Davis? She's a damn finely aged woman that's for sure

No, that's only an illusion of power. You aren't powerful if you aren't in control and don't act according to your free will.

It's similar to freedom in today's society. People are also enslaved and most of them don't even realize it.

83871481 was meant for you.

>>that realization isn't even true because no single person has more power than the president

Its true in real life tho.

His speech in season 1 about the difference between money and power is retarded because money can buy you influence and access to powerful circles and clubs.

Also as a powerful private person you avoid all blame in case something goes wrong and politicians always take the fall.

It takes a huge retard to think being president is better than being the owner of a company that can rule for ages and in numerous countries like Google.

Doug is definitely more interesting than any other character not named Frank

Gotta say the show's pretty bad when it comes to good characters, other than Russo and notPutin the show doesn't have compelling people

Its a complete surprise to me that Frank hasn't fucked Doug in the butt yet.

He's so willing and eager to please. I bet he'd let Frank poop in his mouth.

WOW CATLADY LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

How does he do it?

the strong silent type act is irresistible for cumsluts

What's their endgame? Are they the new Underwoods? Why did Mark Usher also wave at the viewer during Francis' inauguration?

But there is a clear difference between political power and money power. Political power is easier to achieve but won't last if you don't know how to play the game.

that's why we think of owners as geniuses and politicians as retards, but in the end they both sit at the same table, they know they need each other.

their endgame is to advance the plot at all costs, also Usher now wants to be a vicepresident for some reason

Emotionally unstable women are easier to get. When I were in uni, I have met many of this type, and they were craving a good fucking.

I do. I want for my wife to be like her aged 60, and I wish I had a MILF neighbour like her

>reddit spacing

opinion discarded

The good characters are Frank, Freddy, Doug, Remy, Russo, Miss Davies, Conway and Based Tusk. Don't care about anyone else

thanks for proving me right.

edit: my inbox exploded thanks Reddit it felt good proving this retard wrong.

Sup Forums is more powerful than reddit

reddits opinions are always discarded because everyone knows where they came from. 4channers are sneaky bastards and infiltrate their memes into the official normie narrative, so they always avoid all consequences.

I dont know how they did it but they made a 43 year old Neve Campbell look really fucking hot in this show

I liked the pacing of this season plus all the new characters. I don't know what they're gonna do with Claire and I don't understand where the show is going for from now on. Frank is totally out of the presidency, just like that, wtf.

One could see that happen from the start, that Claire was eventualy going to take the leas

Bump

Reminds me a lot of Bill Buchanan, both have great voices too

Usher is pretty based tbqh

>betrays Based Conway
>Based