There's no denying that Logan disrespected your country / culture, Japan...

There's no denying that Logan disrespected your country / culture, Japan. And I'm not just talking talking about the suicide forest video, I'm talking about his other vlogs there, too. From wasting food by putting it on a taxi to throwing a plush at some random chef to a restaurant and acting like a manchild in pic related. Your reactions? inb4 'lol Japan deserved it.'

Who cares? Stop trying to suck up to a bunch of English teacher expats.

We need a final solution for youtubers.

What about the freedom of speech thingy?

I'm glad that my country is shit enough as not being interpreted by american youtuber who gets paid a meager sum to make fun of cultural misunderstanding.

dumb weeb

can someone explain why americans are like this? i've seen this behaviour before with them

haha I don't really care honestly. He's just young and stupid. Let him live his life

Americans are not educated properly, unlike other first worlders. I'm not talking about formal education, I'm talking about social norms in general. That's why they're known for being stupid and having bad manners.

We all know americans are stupid, we do not expect you to act like a human being

>implying he or his brother won't show up sooner or later to collab with some kpop star

Only Americans do this.

Do think they know that Japan was nuked twice?

Americans are huge Koreaboos in their heart. The mayor of Osaka already dissolved sister cities relationship between San Francisco because the US supports comfort women propaganda of korea.

Does he love Japan?

Shut up jjokbari and pay reparations

mfw Ameridumbs criticize behavior of other tourists.

>be jap
>be condescendingly humbled

>US supports comfort women propaganda of korea
He was a pro communist chink
Thanks god he's in hell now

shut up weeb.

American humor sense

"Jjokbari" is pretty much the equivalent to "Goy" in the East

Stop giving youtube celeb attention whore what it want.

rats and cockroaches are actually very important to the enviroment

Aren't "white" Americans supposed to be first worlders?

It's really funny how he dresses like a child, but holds that dead-eyed, Elvis-Presley-y facial structure.

Americans have always been and will always be the worst tourists

I heard the おいおい in my head instantly and laughed out loud, thanks.

The guy is a fuckwit, from what I have seen of his Youtube content. For some reason, kids seem to love the rich, spolied cunt Youtuber bloggers and their over the top fake reactions and obnoxious drama.

It is just another ugly american.

I love how whoever made the edit had to type chink and gook out so that no one will mistake them for japs.

Those behaviors forgiven in America?
It disappointed me...

Hold on Takishi, there’s a petition on change.org to shut his YouTube down for good. Besides, nobody cares about him other than his 12-year-old fan base, most reasonable people in the US disagree with his conduct.

Some of Japanese YouTubers are dumb too. There has been news headlines like "YouTuber arrested" once ever a few months.