What would you say to that dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you take down your website?

It's hard to take you seriously when you're using your sons death for notoriety, and as a deflection from your backdoor immigration business

What part of the constitution are you referring to?

too bad a muslim terrorist killed your son but that doesn't make you or him relevant to our national election or immigration policies

I would have said I respect your loss and changed the subject.

Why did you let your son sell his body to George Bush to murder a million Muslims if you yourself are Muslim, and then back Hillary Clinton who not only supported the war but many others since then?

I'd tell him to read the first paragraph for the first time in his life and use a dictionary to help him understand all the words he doesn't know
"Posterity"
peace

I'd ask him if muhammad, his prophet, did anything wrong

You have to go back

You follow religion of terrorism, your son dying is not an argument to anything.
Yes, I would say it.

You have to go back

"You didn't sacrifice anything, neither did your son. He signed up for a dangerous job knowing the potential consequences, and his life ended. Oh well."

If you really want to make the world a better place, you should follow your son's lead, and kill yourself, mudslime cunt.

he's one of those guys that you can't imagine with hair. like he always bald and always meant to be bald.

Show me in that pocket Constitution where it says the President can't restrict immigration for any reason he deems necessary.

"Your son was a fucking support pogue who got blown up while standing around. He wasn't a real soldier and he isn't a hero."

Your son knew about sacrifice. You confuse it with loss.

Show me your dad.

I wanna meet that dad.

You're a bad father, you moved to a country to get away from war and yet you let your son join the stupid American war machine which is only used to kill shit countries and its own people, you had the means for him to actually make something for himself but you didn't.

you have to go back

Clinton was the one who supported the war your son died in.

kys paki nigger.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

it sucks that your kid died in a pointless war for israel + the house of saud (that hillary supported and trump opposed), but it's pretty irrelevant to a practical discussion of counterterrorism policy. basically pic related

You lecture people about the Constitution, while you are a supporter of Sharia Law and thus an enemy of the Constitution.

You support HRC, the one who voted for the war, against Trump, who spoke out against it.

You support Islam, the ideology that killed your son.

this is the only correct answer

>+ the house of saud
Literally the place he went to Law School and wrote about how important it is to hold Sharia above all secular law systems as a muslim.

>What would you say to that dad
Kill yourself faggot, using your son's death to advance a political agenda only reinforces my belief that you mudslimes are unfit parents.

also your wife is an ugly subhuman

>attack Trump
>Trump hits back
>WTF WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING A PARENT WHO LOST HIS SON, HE'S COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS THATS WHY (((WE))) USED HIM TO ATTACK YOU, SO YOU'D SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE EVERY REPUBLICAN SINCE REAGAN

You're a Muslim, fuck off and get out of America.

Ask him if he looks like the founding fathers or their posterity

"Why are you supporting a woman who voted to send your son to his death, at best based on misinformation and at worst based on an outright lie?"

Salam alaikum brother! Hows your taqiyya on the kaffir going?

I respect you and the sacrifice your family has made, and you are expressing a reasonable skepticism and a valid opinion, but I do not share that opinion and am prepared to debate you on it (in a civil and polite manner) if you would like.

I'd tell him to fuck off and shut up.

I thank his son for his service, and I would admonish him for trying to exploit it for media facetime.

For shame old man. For shame.

You stupid old selfish fucking Paki. Take your pocket constitution and your media talking points and shove them up your ass, and then fuck off back home.

You opportunistic piece of shit.

I wanna meet that dad.

Doo Dah Doo Doo

>What would you say to that dad?
"You've lost your son, and I am sorry for your loss. I can not match the sacrifice your son made for this country. My opponent has sacrificed many lives for this country, none of them were her friends or relatives. All of them were due to her negligence and insane rules of engagement in combat zones. Lives like your sons life, and now the lives of our daughters as well. I can not match the loss you have felt. I can only say I have not added more lives lost like Hillary Clinton has."

This. I was thinking of something along the lines of: NCO's of every background die in the middle east and you dont see their families shilling for hillary. But when a muzzie capt gets blown away its the most important death in history. Nigga please.

I just want to stomp on him ugly egg head.

Oh shit youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

Checked, and pretty fucking good.

I'd brush up the ending a bit, but overall pretty good.

It says you have to go back

btfo

Now think about that dad!

Muslims and non-Whites do not belong in the USA.

Why did you just delete the website for your law firm? You know, the one that specialized in selling US visas to muslims from the Middle East?

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

First of all, JESUS NOW YOU ASK US? Little late.

But, the only reply is "Khan is arguing for open borders with pakistan, 1. 2. list of reasons thats stupid, incl. 9/11 celebrations and OBL death protests, and Shariah lovers, and 3. Sorry about your loss but PAKISTAN WILL BE SUBJECTED TO EXTREME VETTING.

SORRY NOT SORRY.

That was the only response. The fact that he said some stupid shit about his wife talking....or whether he read the constitution, was SMALL BALL..

Everything should be a policy discussion. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE A TRUMP POLICY DISCUSSION

ABC

ALWAY
BE
CLOSING

YOU ARE SELLING YOUR POLICIES, TRUMP.

ALWAYS BE SELLING YOUR POLICIES.

You kid ain't anymore important than the kids that died in Benghazi.

>Reality check -- they were grown men voluntarily doing dangerous shit for an increasingly ungrateful and immoral country.

Fuck Shillary for trotting you out and fuck the media for ignoring the Benghazi story.

your son was ready to die when he joined the military, you didn't sacrifice shit, he died not your POO IN LOOO sorry ass

What's your dad like?

I'd show him the definition of taqqiya

>greentexting a link

welcome to Sup Forums newfaggot!

and thanks for the link!