She can kill superman right?

She can kill superman right?

He wouldn't be able to tear out of her lasso, even doomsday couldn't

She actually is a skilled fighter and doesn't simply use basic punches of brute force

Her reflexes are also insanely fast

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Kingdom-Come-1996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's an imaginary children's hero

Stop wasting your time thinking about this stuff you autist

But she'd never do that since they're both good guys

What should I think about instead?

Batman nearly killed superman user.

after this user wrote this post, they went back to catalog looking for more topics to one liner.
>autist

Na cunt I'm still here, nice projection

Do you even know what a projection is? Uh go look it up so you can actually make sense next time.

>Na cunt I'm still here
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH you think that is better?
>autist

You don't know much about comic books do you?

I'm talking about on basic principle they would never fight, I never said they haven't fought before.

Superman is on another level desu

No. Superman's stronger and faster. And he only gets stronger with age. Wonder Woman plateaus.

Of course I'm half way autistic, what site do you think you're on faggot

does he ever reach wrinkled age?

Superman is vulnerable to a shitty green rock.

She would just seduce Bruce Wayne into make her a kryptonite-edged sword and the fight would be over in one second.

>Of course I'm half way autistic
you really need to hit up dictionary.com, dumb fuck.

The sword in BvS already was sharp enough slice through Doomsday.

Spotted the lonely friendless permavirgin. I bet you're a total doormat irl. Feeling more assertive and confident now sweetums?

In some timelines

Yes. readcomiconline.to/Comic/Kingdom-Come-1996

>resorting to the ''muh spelling'' argument
>>>/reddit/
What a cum guzzler you are

Yikes those are some dogshit faces paired with STICC bodies.

well, there's always doggystyle

is lil sweetie needing to cum? thats so cute.

Man the injustice comics are such a steaming pile of shit

Gronald Drumpf

I don't care what anyone says, batman beyond was a fucking great series

It's fiction. If the writers want it, yeah, Wonder Woman can kill Superman. Batman can kill Superman. Harley Quinn can kill Superman. Jimmy Olsen can kill Superman. It means nothing.

On the flip side, Superman can kill Wonder Woman. Superman can kill Batman. Superman can kill Harley Quinn. Superman can kill Jimmy Olsen. Just depends what the writers write down. You can't even just consider their powers and skills because those vary vastly from comic to comic, show to show, movie to movie, writer to writer. It's a meaningless, fruitless discussion.

What

I didn't care for it as much as the original TAS, but it was certainly enjoyable.
Also, it's kinda fucked up when you know the secret behind Terry from the JLU epilogue.

No they aren't. Quite the opposite, they're actually FAR better than they have any right to be.

That doesn't mean they're good or must reads or whatever, but they certainly are a hell of a lot of fun at times. There's a reason why they lasted so long where most comic tie ins die after about 15 or so issues max.

Finish high school.

Superman throws Wonder Woman to space, the end.

>giving even one second of thought to the "ifs" and "if nots" of characters from the pages of a comic book

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

The irony is that James Woods currently voices Lex Luthor in the new Justice League cartoon.

she seems to be on that power level. she sliced Doomsday's arm and also tanked a full heat vision blast from him without her shield.

probably 50-50.

>and also tanked a full heat vision blast from him without her shield.

yeah, using her magic bracers