Zootopia

Will we get more adventures with bunny cop and her perpetually smug fox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2J9e6hnc-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comic's in September, right?

Well I mean they're doing Zootopia 2, and maybe a short or two along the way.

Is there a comic coming? I have been somewhat out of the loop on Zootopia threads.

I have no doubt that at least one short is coming, and it will probably be attached to a big Disney movie next year. Zootopia 3 is probably 3-5 years away, though I'm hopeful that the wait is on the shorter end of the spectrum.

When is stuff like that even released? Wasn't one done for Frozen?

God I fucking hope so.... I need this...

More adventures and Shipping is required

You do these so quickly

Frozen Fever was a little more than a year after the original movie released. Frozen came out in November 2013, and Frozen Fever was March 2014. Tangled also got a short a year after release.

Pixar is a lot faster with their shorts, and they usually have one ready to include with the home video release whenever they intend to do one. The shorts are planned during production of the main film and worked on as side projects so they can be finished by the animators in the months after the movie's release.

Disney's way of doing thing is moreso to wait and see how the film does in theaters, and then they decide whether or not to do a short followup. Zootopia is definitely getting one, and we'll probably see it next year.

I've been working on this one for a couple hours.... I have like, 4 or 5 that I haven't finished... and possibly wont

So, going to run with this. Can't be arsed doing proper text and adding more objects since I want to finish this before England get knocked out of the Euros next weekend. Think Judy would be quite decent at football tbqh

Ah, fair enough. The ones you do finish are great anyway

It's quality work though.

It's gonna be that Wild Times thing, right? I wonder how they will manage without Moore.

Most certainly.

Why will he not be there?

I ship them as best friends.

I don't know, I could personally wait until Zootopia 2- every film that's passed a billion dollars (that wasn't already a sequel) has had, or has a sequel in the pipe

If they're doing a short about Wild Times, they already have tons of already-made assets. Shorts are usually done by B-teams anyway-- it's only going to be a 10 minute long or so short, not Zootopia 2. Even without Moore I don't think there's too much to worry about. As long as there's someone there to keep Byron from dragging us into his magical realm.

All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

I wish to hug the bun

>only hug
She would be wasted on you

Zoo Detective when? Who would be the Rust and Marty out of the two?

Yeah, some sort of prequel, it was supposed to come out this month but was postponed, probably for two contradicting reasons:

It's good so they want to keep interest in zootopia longer

It's bad so they decided to polish it to avoid embarrasment after such good movie.

Third , worst option: it's bad and want to ignore its existence.

Byron will make Zootopia real.

>spoiler text
I am not sure I understand.

Let's hope it's for a good reason. Should be a fun read.

It's best that you don't. The knowledge will drive you insane like it did to Byron.

>implying Byron wasn't already a madman

But what about Rich?

The portal requires a sacrifice.

This is gold dust

The man worked on classic Simpsons, directed "Roswell that Ends well," and directed two Disney features.... and now spends his free time shitposting and shipping WildeHopps on twitter.

Not sure if madman, but definitely based as fuck.

Couldn't believe it when I found out he directed that episode of Futurama. So fucking based.

That is pretty baller!

I wonder if someone at Disney had to tug on Rich's metaphorical leash out of fear that his WildeHopps posting on twitter could be interpreted as spoilers / leaks.

Really though, the "meet the Hopps" deleted scene had some pretty unambiguous shipteasing.

I could totally get behind that though~

A while back I posted about how Rich and Byron are like the 'Odd Couple' at Disney.

>One worked on classic Simpsons and now spends his spare time shitposting on twitter.

>The other is the 'straight man' who happens to be in a long-term gay relationship and might also be a furry.

I don't trust the guy, I appreciate he helped create Zootopia but IMO he cares more about one character he created than the world created around him

if you want to know how Zootopia would look like without Moore, just rewatch "original jumbo hustle"

Made me realize what a director actually do, and how his personality can affect the movie.

The scene with Nick meeting Judy's family was pretty great all around and it's too bad that they had to cut it. We got an amusing call back joke to Nick's selling the red popsicle sticks as "red wood," and overall the scene was very cute and funny, even if it didn't really serve the plot in the end.

Byron has a high power level that he struggles to conceal, and it spills sometimes.

Rich has a lower power level but he doesn't really give a shit about hiding it.

I love her "how dare you put that thing in my paw" look.

Especially on loop

The original Jumbo Hustle scene was pretty hilarious but it had no subtlty to it at all. I thought it was funny that they showed Nick exploiting political correctness by claiming Finnick had "species dysphoria" or whatever, although the scene was a bit more extreme and wouldn't work if it wasn't from Nick's perspective. The store owner comes across as being more pragmatic than prejudiced, but Judy comes across as just being a gullible twat rather than compassionate.

The scene in the final version was much more "human." Deep down you know Nick is pulling a scam, but you want to believe him. You can genuinely empathize with what Judy wanting to help Nick, even though she gets taken advantage of. He milks the sob story just enough to give you the hint that he's up to no good, as opposed to the cartoonishly over-the-top lengths he goes to in the alternate version.

is that deleted scene online somewhere?

Put your samples to 24 and check the box "square samples" then re-render to improve.

Exactly, Moore gave all the movie's jokes subtetly, love we find all these size difference hijinks hilarious, while characters treat everything almost dead serious - like the polar bears around the shrew wedding.

It's rendering at 5K 1000 samples on my desktop upstairs while I watch the football. I do those with 8 to quickly get an idea of how it'll look

The bun.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2J9e6hnc-s

How appropriate for this thread.

The fox.

Top Bun

Judy and Nick playing beach volleyball against Tigress and Po

The bun and the fox.

The Memer

Someone's fixing for 3 days under the smug slug.

>This is how far in I went before she told me to stop.

Delete

The better fox.

Wrong image?

Why is Gideon so hot?

The best fox

Indeed.
She's Bunnylicious

I want them to kiss and pour out their heart to each othet

>I want them to kiss and pour out their heart to each othet

i know animated disney movies are made mostly to sell merchandise , it's business after all.

but deep down i am upset even the worst zootopian toys are hard to find while
minor supermarket from my backwater town got already stands of dory merchandise like a week before the premiere.

zootopia ran only on word of mouth and internet, not even a billboard.

You can find lots of things if you internet-order them.

you mean third party stuff and stuff considered "collector's item" because they made so little of it.

we'll see after summer.

IF I SEE THE FUCKING FOX ONE MORE TIME

Bun buns.

Way overboard

>that subtle nose sniffing
da details

That's a nice material for my research.

What's the research, user?

I noticed it with Judy on many occasions. They went all out.

Any subtle Zootopia shirts?

hmm.. the back side have sihoulette's of animals (the ones in the "drawing frame")

This post is the most garbage kind of baseless speculation. Kindly refrain from sharing your retarded non-opinions.

I actually like that.

This'll actually be nice to wear in cons and such.

I actually kinda want that Judy shirt.

Why is the word "Prey" on Judy's crotch?

PREY

That's the part that predators are supposed to eat.

I wish to hug and fug the bun for fun in the sun.

That's more like it. Judy wants us to multiply with her anyway

Her legs don't look like that in the film

The bun is not for sexual and must only have a pure Christian marriage with another bun.

And in reality...

Anyone got any art of Nick and Judy in full-on noir style? It's gotta exist, right?

>reality

You're in the wrong thread.

>might also be a furry
>might

C'mon now...

Judy is real