Why are Euro-anons so good at English?

It's not like we East Asians are good at Chinese or any other Asian language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uV3uUsoRe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>5% of brits can't hold a conversation in their own language
L M A O

>germanic speakers (and autists) have a good english

surprise motherfuckers, anyway is there a map like this from before 1950 but with french, it would be interrazdting

Speak for yourself,ni hao

They have no other choice, their entire culture is influenced by americans
They're probably foreigners.

That's his point, monkey brain

Ah really? But he said "brits"

we always have English everywhere when we grew up, especially movies and series with subtitles made it easy to learn English for us as children

>greeks speak better english than the frogs do
embarrassing

only 1/3 of my countrymen can hold a (barely decent I assume) conversation in English
I honestly feel ashamed

>self reported
Arrogant euros might think that they can but their accents are usually incomprehensible.
Also
>UK and Ireland
>not 100

Refuse to believe 39% of frogs can actually speak English.

>we East Asians
Yes because you're definitely not some engrish teacher or behind a vpn

Their language is somewhat similar to each other, so that learning English is much easier than we Asians do.

there's no point learn a retarded version of french

>More Portuguese can hold a conversation in English than Spanish can

C'est vrai?

shut up rosbif the English language is subhuman
pic related superior Dutch coat of arms with a superior French motto

they were an english vassal state, also iirc they don't dub anything

>expecting a country that doesn't even collect racial demographics to be full of statisticians

non, spanish are better in english than french, this map is garbage

>95+
kek

all the dark greens are just different variations of the same language and i know it's a generalization but it's still way easier for germanics

nice anglo pic describing your own post

All Indo-European languages are similar in nature. It's quite easy for us to learn them. Also, it's pretty much mandatory for anyone in Europe to learn English at school. We consume a fuck ton of American media too.

Why? English is basically the business language, there is no reason for the average Italian to learn it apart entertainment.

How much of your culture is influenced by American culture?

In Japan is mostly loan words, Pop-culture (fashion etc), and food.

We even often use loanwards for words that already exist in Japanese lol. Kinda cucked

tourism? We cannot expect everyone to communicate with hand gestures and broken Italian forever. Also English is today's lingua franca and it's not used just in the business industry

our domestic entertainment falls short because there's only 5 million native finnish speakers
almost all the media we consume is in english so even the older folks can stay at somewhat acceptable level of fluency in english

i thought most of american movies weren't dubbed in japanese ?

>We cannot expect everyone to communicate with hand gestures and broken Italian forever.

Happened to me near OAKA. Italian couple in their 20's not speaking a WORD of English and making gestures. What the hell?

northern European people have hi IQ

1. English software
2. English technical manuals
3. English speaking staff anywhere when you're a tourist
4. English movies without translation
5. English PC games without or poor translation
and so on

Same basic language structure for the most part and closer ties.

It's actually kinda hard to find a non-dubbed English movie at theatres

this is why they contribued the least in culture and science through the centuries..

good to know, by any chance, don't you know where i could find jap subtitles for movies ?

I saw Rogue One in Tokyo last year. In English.

If Asians would drop those weird letters, I'd bet that they would be far more efficient in learning languages.

How are japanese cinemas? Do they do some weird shit?

What? "Weird letters"?

If that "Brit" 's name is Abdul no wonder

It was normal. I don't even go to the movies normally, so I have nothing to compare it to.

憂鬱 蠍蝎 like this ?

kek

Old english is based directly off of proto-germanic so there's a fuckton of etymological and grammatical overlap (Beowulf would be a good example)

There's a reason Hitler wanted to avoid war with our germanic anglo-saxon british brother people at all costs

I saw a game show where they went around telling people what the English words on their cloths meant. Some girl was walking around with “diarrhea” written on her shirt and she didn’t even know. Does that actually happen? It’s no different then people over here getting tattoos of Asian characters and not knowing what they say I guess. Smh

If Hitler conquered England, do you think he would have "purified" English by removing French influence?

It would be just another German dialect again :)

Can't speak for other countries but in finland we study english at least 6 years in school. Tv shows are not dubbed and we get lots of british and american tv shows. Pretty much anyone under 30 years old can have conversation in english.

Ik haat Engels.

Poles are huge Americanboos. Hollywood has a tremendous influence on our culture now. Loan words are mostly related to technology and science. It's considered a bad taste to replace already Polish words with English equivalents.

I envy that Europeans can mostly get along meanwhile Asians all autisticly hate each other and pull each other down when possible due to reptilian heritage

Vietnamese has Roman letters and is still hard for forigeners

Backstabbing each other is our favorite European past time. Look at our history. It's nothing but wars, genocides, revolutions and rebellions.

Engels leren?
youtube.com/watch?v=-uV3uUsoRe4

Is this a bait....? Feels like it.

In the past but even then Europeans managed to co-operate often
Asian (((co-operation))) is only wen China gets strong enough say "fuck you pay me" to the rest and makes them play nice

That's true. China dominated Asian political landscape for a while now. With its huge landmass, enormous population and industrial capabilities it's no wander they are the top dog. Cheer up, you still beat them in a war.

Unrelated but holy fuck I met one of the hottest Asian girls I’ve ever met in my life like last week and she was from your country! Congrats! She was just visiting for the holiday though and now I’m sad

It's understandable that people from Germanic-speaking Europe are better at English, but what are the reasons behind the huge gap between South Slavic countries like Slovenia and Croatia, and West Slavic countries like Slovakia and Czech Republic?

I knew a guy who got us almost fired because of that song. There was some Asian businessmen who got a warehouse tour and he was shouting I WANNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS while riding a forklift with a boombox on it. Somehow they didn't find it funny. "Why can you faggits not behave yourselfs for one fucking minute?" I couldn't stop laughing.

But you guys maxed it out in both world wars.

You got hurt so much, you became Schengen fags

>that flag
>that post

>I envy that Europeans can mostly get along
>Being THIS ignorant of history

ayy lmao

Why are Finns so good at English if your language is as different from English as can possibly be?

THe only thing holding us in place right now, is the interconnected trade deals we have with one another, trough the EU.

>Europeans can mostly get along

Would you like some praise too? I had a friend from Romania. I heard he had a big dick

We are not retards

very doubtful

at least youngsters, i think

envy that Europeans can mostly get along

They are wildly different culturally though. Slovakia is germanboo as fuck and Czech is also closer to a germanic/latin country than slavic in sense of culture.

>hurr durr me dumbo
what the fuck are you even talking about you fucking snownigger.

Surrounded by English all my childhood and teen years. It's come to the point where I feel more comfortable writing/speaking in English than Portuguese.

Nobody knows engrrish in HUNgary