Rank 'em

Rank 'em

So you only like tokyo drift because 1 and 2 are about cops catching criminals who happen to be street racers

Why does Vin look taller than Dwayne in every poster? Is it in the contract?

1 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 6

You can't prove me wrong

8 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 5 > 6 > 4

8 was too fucking stupid, i had a lot of fun watching that one. None of them are very good though.

1>3>2

Unfortunately I can't differentiate 4 onwards from my memory alone so i'll leave it there.

7>5>6>TD>4>2>1

Haven't seen 8 yet.

6>5>7>1>3>8>4>2

You people are insane. 2 was the worst trash.

Honestly pretty accurate 1 and 3 are the best 2 is pretty comfy for a non diesel flick 5 is good. 7 for my see you again then 8 then 6 then 4

1 > 2
Never saw any of the others. 1 was crap, 2 was worse.

1>5>TD>2f2f>7>6>4

Post Paul doesn't count

I've never seen any of these movies but I know they are all trash.

I missed Brian in the last movie. I can't relate to any of the other non-whites characters.

2, 3 and 4 were all pretty bad, especially the guy they used in Tokyo Drift had the worst hick accent ever

I think the series has the same trajectory as the Mission Impossible films. A good first entry, takes a dip the next few, then finds a good spot it settles in.

8>7>5>1>4>3>6>2

Tokyo Drift was the last one I watched, never had an interest in the series after that but I'd rather it 1>3>2

8>7>6>5>4>3>2>1 prove me wrong.

5 was better than 6.

not an argument

Okay:

5 was better than 6 because I thought Rio de Janeiro made for a much more visually appealing setting than drab old London, it marked the first movie where they assembled their crew and the ending was more satisfying.

1 > Fast & Furious > Fast Five > 2Fast2Furious > Fast & Furious 6 > Fast Five > Fast 7 > Tokyo Drift

Haven't seen F8 yet.

5>2>1>7(it's been a looong daaaay)>4=6=8>3

Shout out to deathrace for being Mario kart and twisted metal