>have a vision of an accident
>everyone I know dies in that accident
>try to escape as fast as possible while everyone is dying
>die in the accident too, while the camera is moving to my face
>wake up
>realize it's just a dream, but I get too autistic over the vision
>"Hey everyone, I had a vision where everyone will die one by one, even me"
>"Shut the fuck up, faggot"
>everyone starts arguing and I manage to bring my friends out of the place somehow
>they tell my that I need to seek help
>suddenly something happens
>everyone dies in the place we left
>now my friends realize that I spoke the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-WCmI1ZxRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish more niggers died in the franchise.

that would require niggers getting (more) screentime in the franchise

what's your obsession with niggers?

I wish more tripfags died irl

I went and saw Final Destination 2 in theaters back in like 01 or 02. Bunch of coworkers went after work. To this day I'm still not sure why one of my coworkers did this to his girlfriend.

He brings his girlfriend along. She was still grieving over her brother that died about a week prior. His death? Well he had cancer. The cancer was ravaging his body and he did that chemotherapy and his hair fell out. He beat the cancer. Beat it!

He died a couple months later by falling through the floor of an attic.

Why did he think Final Destination 2 was the proper movie to take his sad girlfriend??

he didnt fly so good

Also, she was crying in the theater and wanted to leave! But he made her stay because he wanted to finish the movie.

yes? I watched the movie

you now realize that everyone is dead in that franchise and no one can ever cheat death.
Has this ever happened in any other horror franchise? I think there are a few survivors from the Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th r-right?

>Yfw you'll never be this alpha

Such a fucking waste. They should have paid him a couple bucks just to film the scene.

Here is my fanmade story:
>be John Doe
>have a vision
The vision:
>be with my friends and other people in the theater of London
>watch some NATO propaganda movies or something like that
>suddenly doors get locked
>wellfuckit.jpg
>suddenly 20 sandniggers, 10 with bombs and 10 with machine guns appear while screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR"
>10 blow up killing 200 people and the other 10 shoot 400 people
>no kids
>get shot by a bearded mudslime
>camera moves to my face
Continue?

Final Destination premise is still the scariest "horror villain" to me. How you can't escape death and it's going to eventually come and get you in the most brutal way possible and you can't even see it coming.

A lot of people don't realize all the detail and clues that go into final destination. So many people miss the parallels of the premonitions an creepy small details. Every shot is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=N-WCmI1ZxRU

Yeah, there's several survivors in the Nightmare and Friday series. Tommy Jarvis comes to mind.

I always get triggered with FD3.
>The guy who drops his video camera and causes the accident in the premonition trusts the visioner and flees the roller-coaster.
>the accident still unexplainedly happens
Was there ever explanation for this? Still a good sequel though and better than the second.

Final Destination 1 has the most horrific depiction of a plane crash on film

i guess he's a retard or a sadist

many of the deaths aren't that bad, very instantaneous. not all, but most.

one death I can never watch in Final Destination is that one where the guy chokes to death in the shower because of the wire. I always close my eyes. that shit is so fucking brutal for some reason, I hate that one.

anyway FD2 is the best one

ANd not be the only off screen kill nah Devon Sawa is based

What about cop and nice chick from the second film?

Continue putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger instead, faggot.

He definitely got some poontang that night.

Rate each movie, Sup Forums

2>1>3>5>>>>>>'s sex scene at the pool>>>

3>1>5>2>4

Which is the best death scene. Mine is when that edge got crushed in half by his name.

>>be me

2>5>1>3>>>>>>

Elevator in 2. And maybe the almost death carwash in 4.

so close

2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5

4&5 are both pretty terrible but the first three films are all very fun. 2 is fantastic though. the crash at the beginning is also goat.

Final Destination is a good series because however implausible, it at least instills fear that you can die from every day situations, like the elevator in 2 or rollercoaster in 3

What's the next step of Deaths master plan?

A terrorist attack in France.

why are you tripping on this board?

Official rankings coming through
1>5>3>2>4

Sorry. I just use the nick just to piss off pirate Sup Forumsirgins.

Nothing will top the Roller Coaster death. It got the whole mood right, with how shaky and scary Roller Coaster naturally are, to the dark atmosphere at night at an amusement park with loud rides going on. I can't think of something they could do in the next one to beat the fear of that segment.

I used to have the biggest crush on Devon Sawa. What the hell happened to him?

Even though the death scenes in 5 were mostly bad, at least it is good story-wise, and add new element on how you can "steal" people's life along with the dynamic between the characters. 4 is just a soulless movie with 3D shit slapped into it.

His wife got bbc'd

There are no women on the internet.

That one was also the dumbest. No reason why he couldn't back up. Bathtubs are not that fucking slippery

>she was crying in the theater and wanted to leave! But he made her stay

What a fucking legend.

He busted the best nut that night I fucking guarantee it.

>it at least instills fear that you can die from every day situations
and accidents happen all the time everyday to some poor fuck.

you wake up one day and its like any other day, difference is its your last day and you won't even see it coming.

your life, your experiences, your feelings, the memories you hold so dear are all vanishing from one second to the other and your last thoughts will be "how the fuck did this happen? FUCK"

the really scary thing is you're nowhere safe, not in your home, not in your moms basement.
nowhere.
Death can get you anywhere, anytime.

Dude

somewhere a studio executive is reading this thread right now and thinking this needs a reboot.

Hot

I'd be fine with more FDs honestly

Log-death.

guess ill be watching these movies today