Do you watch daytime TV? Why? Are you unemployed?

Do you watch daytime TV? Why? Are you unemployed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/YK3ZlMttH8o?t=1m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching tv at all

lmao, hello grandpa

>OP's image
Isn't that the kid who makes youtube videos about all whites being racists and tranny stuff and other gay ass shit?

daytime tv gives me a headache

>that pic
Western Civilization is doomed

> degeneracy is now mainstream

What went wrong?

Reminder that bullies and chads are literally saving western right now

He looks pretty nice though

NEET watch Maury show every day sho nuff

His boipucci gona get raped unwillingly

this.

I started exercising and joining sports thanks to the bullies in my class. I'd probably be an overweight alone degenerate if it wasn't for them.

That's the push for pedophilia coming straight from the gay community head queen ellen degenerate, she is 'inspired'.

I didn't even know that guy was still active. What is he, 90?

>ellen degenerate

That's not how you spell Milo. For some reason you don't hear much about that particular man-on-boy anal rights advocate on Sup Forums anymore, can't think why.

>the slippery slope is a meme

WHY DIDN'T WE BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY TOLD US???

>you now realise they didn't call him '12 year old boy'

Please do not insult Presidential Medal of Freedom winners, commie.

>Barack Obama gets "kinda choked up" while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. "It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago," he says.

buffy?

>young men in this thread who called a 70 year old man "daddy" are calling others degenerates

ironic

I only watch come dine with me/the chase when I'm eating my lunch.

If neither is on it's usually A Place In The Sun.

Typical almost-white male bashing.

this

i honestly dont believe anyone watches normal tv, as in cable companies that show stuff with commercials

I did watch tv a few months ago somewhere and all I remember was every 20 minutes or so I had to sit to 10 minutes of commercials

I actually was amazed by it, like I somehow got to experience what old people do

it was a nice learning moment but that was about it

please dear lord someone nuke us. we deserve it.

>the slippery slope is not real goyim!

TheEllenShow youtube channel has almost 20mio subscribers though, that's almost half a pewdipie

why are there so much warheads in montana and north dakota?

In the gay world, some of the most enriching relationships between younger boys and older men can be hugely positive experiences.

>implying there's no commercial breaks on jewtube shit these days

user
pls

>inb4 b-b-but you can skip most ads

nobody'll care what happens to them, silly

military targets, nuke silos and shit

so why bomb them at all if there's nothing there

If you were British I'd call you a swooning poof. Fortunately I'm able to understand the language of your people to some extent and call you a faggot.

>tv
>youtube

wat

Closest thing to daytime tv I watch is local news at noon

>tfw that south park NAMBLA episode is becoming reality

what an interesting age we live in

this is Sup Forums, user, and if Sup Forums's anything it's dumb spiteful excess

The only TV I watch is infowars

>interesting

You did mean to write "fabulous" didn't you lovey?

Christ she's unbearably ugly

wrong episode.

Never watched daytime TV.
If I want to watch something, I stream it or watch it off my hard drive.
But yes I am unemployed.

are they bumming? because they look like they're bumming

>bruce jenner
>bill nye the ''science" guy
>ice cream buttstuff
>trans children
And now this. The united states of 56% are the most degenerated country in the world. And they still shit on europe kek. Not even sweden is this fucked up
America was a mistake

Ellen will pimp that boy out for life, 'producing' his little ass....'hey why don't you come over to one of our hollywood pizza parties, you're invited darling!'

I'm unemployed but I don't watch daytime TV.

>go join the macoroni club

No one cared who he was untill he put on the makeup

The most exceptional of tv shows can't compare to a pretty good movie.

Boy or girl no child should be wearing makeup like that its fucking wrong. Way too fucking young.

This is one of the reasons I hate the left, they have this kind of stupid one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have of the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships.

You know, people are messy and complex, and in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable sort of rock where they can't speak to their parents.

>He hasn't seen the 8 year old leaf drag queen they put on stage in a gay club that's being posted on pol

>being too retarded to install an ad blocker

I wonder if he'll commit suicide. I hope so, although optimism's difficult to maintain when you take into account that he can't possibly have that much decency.

>behave like an autistic faggot
>get bullied
It's the bullies fault

>there are people who still use the internet without an adblocker
Whoa dude, that's narcoleptic!

>not wanting to meet hot singles in your area
found the faggot

If you say so, user. PErsonally I'm sure this board's splitting at the seams with bullied kids who learnt all the wrong things from it, which is why they're now stuck as adults with a need to be seen as on the bullying side at any cost no matter how demeaning it is.

Don't they mostly brush him off as a useful idiot? I remember multitudes of threads referring to him as a coalburning faggot. Makes sense though, how are they going to call him racist or homophobic?

he will be a star in the future and you know it. As long as he doesn't do drugs and signs with a hollywood agent, aunt Ellen will always look out for her boy

You're a wily scamp, user.

>all whites being racists
He's right. Do you have a link to his channel? He sounds pretty woke for a 12 year old.

>Ellen is inspired by this frogposter's rare pepe collection

Sorry, only between younger boys and older women teachers is allowed. At least if you want to go by the legal system.

wtf I love little boys bumholes now

eh? eh?

what's that?

If your left panel's anything to go by I'd have to say that's *my* line.

Whoa you are right. What... IS he?

the NEW FLESH

Poster below me deserves a Presidential Medal of Freedom

a warm flesh tube

Fully employed. I just wanted to say goodbye to western society. Byyyyee.

yes, im working night shift.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

stupid Shinji. if it was a picture of Kaworu by himself it would have won the medal

She's 60, so.

Does Ellen count as "woman"? Because some of her monologues are pretty funny. And I hardly ever laugh at anything.

Seriously, no one else was reminded of Thunderbirds from seeing these pics?

This world disgusts me.

Sometimes I wish the internet didn't exist, just so I wouldn't see this trash. Ignorance is bliss.

you are right Brendan, xe looks like a doll.

"comments are disabled"

But without the Internet we wouldn't be able to pirate all the music and movies made in the past, maybe we wouldn't have found out about a lot of our favorite obscure movies.

>mfw this video was uploaded on my birthday
Why can't I have nice things?

in 2050 when the majority of the west goes full Natsoc they're going to have archives of this shit to play to people to warn them

i've been there: unemployed, no video games no internet access, no cable.

only thing to watch: daytime network.

my suicide attempt failed.

youtu.be/YK3ZlMttH8o?t=1m4s

>when the majority of the west goes full Natsoc

yeah good luck with that

I gushed in Haim like one of those handheld squeezers they use to decorate cakes and I got away with it.

>not being self-employed and working from home

Without the internet, this trash wouldn't exist. The internet allows people to find others who encourage every stupid idea they have. Instead of having degeneracy bullied out of them at a young age, kids are growing up in echo chambers where every feeling, idea or interest they develop is perfect and beautiful.

so when are you going to delve into the Hermetic arts and create a body of light to escape the generative sphere?

no, that's milo stewart
who is actually biologically a girl

yeah, what happened to milo, anyway?

The world hates us both

I don't watch any TV anymore, but god damn, daytime TV used to give me the warm fuzzies. I never really liked it, but hearing the unmistakable drone of daytime programming always meant I got to stay home from school for the day, or even better, it was Summer. The sounds of The Price is Right or Days of our Lives always brings me back.

He's a pedophile so he got dropped really quickly

no way, what pedo things did he say or do?