The most frustrating comic I've read in a while

This comic does literally everything in it's power to make you mad. I don't know if I will read another comic anytime soon that will actually make me genuinely upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/79721236
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story time My fair and unbiased user

I don't know about mad. Disappointment for sure.

I thought it was a fun little read. I don't think I read the last issue but it could only have ended with him blowing up, right?

desustorage.org/co/thread/79721236

Yeah story time sounds good.

Oh okay that works too.

Awesome.

It was shitty, but it didn't really make me mad.

At this point Marvel could release an ongoing that was nothing but Marvel characters taking turns literally squatting down and shitting on my favorite X-Men, every issue a different character, and it still wouldn't make me mad. I'm past that now.

Not read #5 yet, but it's a charming read that pokes a lot of fun at some of the more ridiculous aspects of X-Men comics.

I really enjoyed it.
Best X-comic I've read since Legacy.

It literally starts with Burzum being nazi killer

but, he is

I miss the original 5 when they were pure

What did you hate so much about it? I mean, I thought it was okay. Predictable, but okay. The humour was not good but I liked the idea, specially since now Marvel ditched following the X-kids to now follow those boring fucks that are the younger O5. At least for me the best part of the X-men was reading about the students that would eventually be ignored forever.

I didn't hate it, I think I might have worded that wrong, it was just one of those things were I'm rooting for the MC I know he's going to fail but I root for him anyways hoping they give him just one thing.

>Burzum
>Goth

It was the best X book in like 5 years.

What exactly was your problem with it?

You realise its all a fucking joke right?

Oh Max, you'll "say anything."

Marvel's takeaway from First Class should have been to give Parker a mainline X-book, not to take those characters and Bendis them up.