You mean I actually have to pump muh own g̶a̶s̶ petrol?

>You mean I actually have to pump muh own g̶a̶s̶ petrol?
Just when I though the habits of la creatura couldn't be any stranger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans are fucking insane.

americans are unfit for life, they are artificially created by their corporations to consume shit

Before today I honestly thought petrol station attendants pumping gas for you died out last century.

>wear a skirt in winter
What?

The best bit is that the law doesn't even force them to pump their own gas. It gives them the choice to and the mutts immediately freak out.

Slav diaspora for sure

>AmericanEntitlement.jpg

It's actually a law there. Keep your pants on

>Who knows how it will effect other body systems
Maybe you could ask the people from actual 1st World Countries that have been doing this thing for decades.

>the_greatest_country.jpg

The fact that it is illegal to pump your own gas makes this even more embarrassing for your country.

>Illegal to pump own petrol
>Law is changed to make it legal but not mandatory
>The Mutts freak out and act like its the end of the world
Truly the land of the Übermensch

California user here, is this a law that's actually enforced? How does that work?

land of the free

It's simple
>See man pumping own gas
>Call police
>Police proceed to force the man to drop the pump before making him play twister and simon says and shooting him when he stuffs up
I guess this is the price of freedom.

Can somebody explain this? What do they mean with "pumping your own petrol"?

going to the machine, sticking the pump into your car and squeezing the trigger for two minutes

You have to pay a tax I think

land of the free

Pumping your own gas is a lot faster than waiting for the guy to come out and fill up your car, especially in winter.

wtf? then how else do Americans refill their gas?

I didn’t even know there were states where you couldn’t fill your own car with gas.
In the majority, you are able to.

they've got attendants for it
you tell the guy how much, pay him, and he'll pump your gas while you just sit inside your car and wait :)

Oh, in 2 out of 48 states there are filling station attendants.

Freedom of choice is anti-american.

truly, Americans are strange people

El atrocidad...

There's still a petrol station that pumps you gas for you in Wollongong.
Rocked up in my 1975 Datsun 260C and was blown away when they told me to stop filling her up and took over.

2 vs 48*

I don't think Americans are real.

That would be strange as fuck, like some bloke stopping me mid-fap to take over.

americans don't pump their own benzin? i already knew they had this automatically thing when they just put it in and it'll fill up itself but this is just another level of stupid

hot

Fuck yeah, heading to the Gong to get my car filled up 50's style.

I didn't know there was any other way.
It's like the "bagger/bagboy" or whatever it's called.
They can't even load their own groceries into a bag..

Lol. I reckon emptying her out is a better innuendo for fapping.

It's North of Wollongong, near Thirroul mate.

Since when?

Hey don't ask me, I spent 40 minutes getting roasted by burgers for not knowing what a bagboy was.
Maybe they were trolling me but they had fucking pictures.

>Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe too.
>literally can't get out of your car at a petrol station without fearing for your life in America

The problem is you’re making a blanket statement.
Of course anyone can load their own groceries if they want.

They don't.. pump their own gas? For real?
Ok but they don't know how? You gotta be kidding me.. How is that even possible.
Guess they never travel outside the US and drive.

>Be American.
>Exit my vee-hickle to pump some gas.
>It's a Wild West out there (literally), so I reach for my pistol just to be safe.
>The moment my cowboy boots touch the asphalt, a fellow American identifies me as a transient and promptly shoots me in self-defence.

except they can't. my cousin went to america and picked up some stuff in the grocery store and then got shot when he refused the help of a bagboy

I blame people like you for the death of my cousin, who - while travelling through the US on personal business - was shot for refusing the help of a valet driver outside his hotel.

He had been assured by an American friend that such services were optional.

Don't the USA have unmanned gas stations?
Someone actually have to do it for you?

Did he die or is he still there trying to pay off the medical bill?

Mustn't have left a tip I reckon.

Americans can't be THIS dumb

>be American
>the 200 stone-feet of burgers I bought 2 school shootings ago ran out
>have to go buy corndawgs and burgers
>nearest Walmart (God Bless) is 50 freedoms away
>drag myself onto my pickup truck
>10 freedoms in the tank is almost empty because it consumes 15 cows of petrol per 2ndAmmendment (1 2ndAmmendment = time it takes for a freedom certified gun to fire a round into a kindergarten child)
>pull up at the petrol station
>rev my engine once and roll coal all over the station as signal
>petrolslave nowhere to be seen
>call police
>police tells me they shot him yesterday for failing at Twister
>a chill runs down my spine
>used up the last of my fuel signalling for the slave
>been almost half a school shooting since I last ate
>panic sets in, I have to get to Walmart (God Bless) fast
>I will have to do the unthinkable: pump petrol
>slowly and carefully waddle out of my truck and go for the pump making sure nobody sees me
>as I grab the nozzle a police car comes by
>they see me outside of my vee-hickle
>drive up and step out, guns drawn
>"AYO ESE HANDS IN THE AIR BEHIND YOUR KNEES, CROSS YOUR EYES AND TOUCH YOUR LEFT EAR WITH YOUR LEFT FOOT YA DIG GRINGO?"
>freeze in position, can't comply because I'm holding the nozzle
>they see the nozzle in my hands
>"SHEEEEIT HE A TERRORIST NIGGA PUT HIM DOWN AMIGOS"
>get shot

Rape culture senpai.

I have never heard of gas stations where someone fills your gas for you. From what that person said it seems to be an Oregon thing. He clearly said he had to fill it up himself in California, so you're the dumb one, dummy

are you retarded? it's one fucking state out of 50

this is just a lie to trigger americans and to get people riled up. that scenario doesn't even make sense

I see your humor comes from your 1/64th German side.

>country
it's a state by state law, and only 2 or so states have it, out of 50

I don't know why you're irrationally butthurt, but it's funny. keep it up

la hamburguesa del pecado....

but we do, and we routinely make fun of the 2 states that have laws like these (oregon and new jersey)

if you think you're being anti-american by making fun of them, you're actually on our side on this matter

>come to Sup Forums to enjoy foreign cultures
>instead 80% of posts are obsessively whining about the USA
you guys sure are cultured i guess. Sup Forums used to be much better before general threads shit it up

Did you know americans can order food while pumping gas

don't you have a shrimp to throw on the barbie you wallaby-fucking cunt?

americans can order food anywhere at any time

No way

I'm not surprised. Thought they got a free cheeseburger and shotgun with every refill of gas.

That seems pretty cool actually

Stop bullying Americans

There's a lot you can make fun of burgermutts for, but this is thread and the posts in it are fucking retarded. Optional full service at gas stations is completely normal, and at times like when it's -20 completely make sense.

The 2 states who have this law don't get very cold actually. It's not like North Dakota or Minnesota where we approach Sask or Manitoba temps, they're faggots regulated by the oceans

>Optional full service at gas stations
Read the post again. They literally can't survive without it

>"can begin"
>7 people in a state of 4 million whining that they "can"
maybe you should reread the OP again m8

Wow it's almost like people are resistant to change.

>amerisharts in full damage control

>>"can begin"
Yes. They're literally afraid of the possibility alone. What's your point retard?

>What's your point retard?
That if I listen to any 7 retards on the internet I'd be having a panic attack 24/7 believing the world would end

You europeans whine about ;muh per capita' all the time, yet when it comes to the point of logically applying it, you don't. That, my friend, is actually being retarded.

>be american
>do literally anything
>Sup Forums obsessively attacks americans
every time

Learn to pump your own gas then talk to me you big fat babby

>i had to do it once in California while visiting my brother and almost died doing it.

ME YANK. ME CONFUSED. ME PUT PETROL IN MOUTH LIKE BURGER

What happens during weekends and holidays, when petrol stations are chockers with cars, do they have a small army of employees to pump petrol and keep it all flowing or do they have one or two poor bastards running back and forth all day?

Serious? I spent years living in Wollongong and have never seen a place that pumps your petrol. Where abouts?

Great post, Australia

>pump gas
>die

How hasn't this been posted yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg

>Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe too
Bloody hell.

>it's perfectly fine for someone else to die filling up my car
What goes through the times of such people and where are these screencaps from? This is pretty amusing, to be honest.

It's actually hilarious considering how massively omnipresent and terrible cager culture in USA is.

>can't even pump some gas
How fucking dumb and fat do you have to be?
Can they change a lightbulb at least? I bet they call a (mexican) technician even for that

I believe most countries have them, they just aren't there 24/7 so most of the time you have to do it yourself

I don't get it are you againt or in favor of this?

Pumping your own gasoline is retarded, why are you doing the job of the people that work there?

Yeah grocery stores should also be illegal because I'm too lazy to cook

>do I tip them
Top kek.

Pumping your own gas has no benefit at all. It's not like gas prices are going down for not having a guy doing the job. I don't understand why would anyone support the "pump your own gas" thing

>many people are not capable of knowing how to pump gas
>not capable of knowing

>Pumping your own gas has no benefit at all
You cannot be fucking serious.

What kind of discount do I get for doing the job of the people working at the station?

Are there no super cheap 24/7 automatic gas stations where you pay with credit card in America?
These are popular here because they are cheaper as they don't need personel.

>do I get for doing the job of the people working at the station
Their job isn't to fill your fucking car with fuel, it's to run the petrol station. A petrol station can be ran by a single person.

>Their job isn't to fill your fucking car with fuel
Except it is.

No it's not, it's to attend the register. Why are you even arguing this?