Comfy horror

Comfy horror
>going out for supply runs
>boozing it up with others in the slums of fiddlers green
>betting on zombie fights
>cruising around in zombie proof tank truck
>fucking Dario Argentos qt daughter
This one had it all. Easily the comfiest zombie film ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxECp5i2Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=u3NFtVTX4AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread , too bad about the tumble weeds

Diary>>>>>>Land

Fuck off george, you haven't been relevant since the 70s

umm no sweetie Diary goes in the trash

I wouldn't say it's 'good' movie, but it's fucking miles better than Survival and Land and Day

Is that the one where they make a stop at some black panther stronghold?

Night >>>>>> Day > Dawn > my morning turds > the rest

Hell fucking no. I'd rather watch Land and Survival of the Dead over that piece of shit.

>implying Day of the dead isn't a perfect film

What went wrong with Romero?

pontypool is the most comfy horror

no one can disagree

its a really fun ride.
I cant imagine it being interesting the second time around though

I've watched it a few times. As the other user says, it's very, very comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxECp5i2Wg

theres also the radio play with a different ending

He got old. That's it. I still respect the man for single handily creating a whole sub-genre.

>theres also the radio play with a different ending

cool thanks

But RLM told me this movie is horrible.

What's the best friday the 13th movie?

Land of the Dead was okay but the plot was so weird because it depended on characters doing things for money in a world where money/currency is absolutely useless, the motivations just didn't make much sense to me.

I was going to reply with anything can be currency as long as people are willing to trade goods for it, but then I remembered that anyone from this town could just raid a bank and get tons of money to flood into the rich people

THE OFFICIAL GEORGE A. ROMERO ZOMBIE FILM RANKINGS:

Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead

POWER GAP

Land of the Dead

POWER GAP

Diary of the Dead
Survival of the Dead

Night, Dawn and Day are masterpieces, Land has a ton of flaws but it isn't terrible, Diary and Survival are total messes that shit all over George's legacy. He should've retired right after Hollywood rejected his Resident Evil script.

His Resident Evil script was pretty good

the last good Dead movie was Dawn

>Implying Legend of Boggy Creek isn't the comfiest horror film.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3NFtVTX4AI

what is the correct time line of these flicks? I know that land of the dead is final one but does it start with dawn or night

I like this movie too, I think john leguizamo is cool in it. I want a crossbow boot reload thing too

diary wasn't so bad, survival had no redeeming qualities

I watched this for the first time yesterday. Watched it right after Dawn of the Dead which is actually a fun movie.
>zombies are slow as fuck
>they suddenly learn when the storyteller runs out of ideas
>nobody has trouble taking them out until they reach the city for some reason, now they're causing chaos
What a piece of redundant crap.

Night. Civilization basically breaks down more and more in each successive movie in the series. Civilization is fine at the beginning of Night and by the end rednecks are shooting everything with impunity.

Romero had been developing the 'smart' zombie idea since Bub from Day. Land just continues those ideas.

Go watch Day of the Dead.

I don't give a shit what Romero had been thinking. The movie is utter shite. There was no consistent threat at all. The zombies become dangerous when the story needs them to be, they are decor when it doesn't. Just lazy and bad.

Diary is so fucking awful I haven't even dared to see Survival yet.

>Creepshow
>Day of the Dead

>Day of the Dead
>Creepshow
>Knightriders
>Monkey Shines

Well, Knightriders is pretty obscure and Monkey Shines is flawed but there's no denying that Creepshow and Day of the Dead are relevant horror masterpieces.

Is the timeline supposed to be linear through the series? It's just strange how they have what appears to be pocket PCs and LCD monitors in LOTD if society has been declining since the first film

Because the timeline is not strict. What is somewhat linear and develops through the different films is the evolution of the zombies, but they're not straight up sequels from one another.

Jason takes Manhattan. Comfy and funny as fuck.

Didn't they become dangerous because they learned to ignore fireworks and crossed a river?

Yeah, the whole point of it was that what was actually holding them back was the fireworks, not the firepower.

Order in terms of times watched:

Land of the Dead: > 10
Day of the Dead : >= 10
Night of the Living Dead: 5-10
Dawn of the Dead:

stupid af ending though.

OH THEY'RE JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO GO, THEY'RE JUST LIKE US HUMANS

REALLY? BECAUSE 30 MINUTES AGO, THEY WERE EATING THE FUCK OUT OF THE TOWN, PROBABLY ATE SOME BABIES TOO.

>MUH BURN VICTIM BESTIE
>MUH DED RECKONIN
>MUH WE WUZ RICH SUBPLOT
>MUH IM A TECHNO GENIUS WHO BUILTS PDAS AND A FORTIFIED TRUCK BUT CANT BUILD A CAR FOR MYSELF
>MUH LETS GO TO FUCKIN CANADA
>MUH COLONEL SANDERS LOOKIN ANTAGONIST
>MUH MIDGET GANGSTER MAN

5/10 though, some good gore and some of the visuals were pretty good and the zombies getting smarter was a nice little plot too.