ftfy

Retweet if you desperately wanna give @brielarson the dick

Yaaaas queen, patriarchy = toppled

>muh brand loyalty wars

>DC - Movies for everyone!

>DC is the feminists choice

Really makes you think
>DC only starts releasing female superhero movies

Why are women perpetual victims? Why do they want to take everything away from men? These cunts didn't even care about comics until they became mainstream

I'm pretty sure that, like every Cape film, it'll be forgotten when the next one comes out, no matter the company that made it.

That's Marvel.

>Wonder Woman
>Gotham City Sirens
>Batgirl

Hmmm.

Who else is looking forward to the new age of DC movies now the false prophet Snyder is gone?

>muh prophets

This isn't a Stargate thread

BvS is never forgotten.

i hear people here talk about marvel shills when all i see here are people viciously shilling for DC. wonder woman was mediocre as fuck. marvel movies get a lot of valid criticism. if you DC fags aren't paid shills then chill the fuck out with your ridiculous insecurity over a "cinematic universe". its ridiculous.

very true

Same thing.

bump

Don't worry Spiderman Thor and based Black Panther will make things right again

>Implying Johns is not a false prophet himself.

It's funny how women always try to force sisterhood yet they almost always stab each other in the back. I bet 95% of actresses actively hate Gadot because she is pretty and successful and became a "feminist icon" just because of a role.

Just wait until Black Panther whity dcuck boy

You are right. But I think you make the mistake of holding women to the same standards as men. Remember women are high functioning children at best. They can't help their hypocrisy and retardness

@83873007

#upvote

>make a good movie
>people like it
OH THE HUMANITY