Too Pure for this world

Has there EVER been a character that was so tragically murdered and so unjustly labeled as a "villain"?

It's a shark. It does shark things. Most likely the humans were to blame anyway, with over-fishing resulting in Jaws needing to seek out alternative food sources.

Hitler

The velociraptors from jurassic Park

Animals are inherently innocent. They can't comprehend right or wrong, only temptation. So blaming them for anything is nonsense

This or Uncle Ben.

Hitler killed himself.

Then the shark shouldn't have tried to eat boats within 100 meters of a shoreline when he weighs 900 lbs. The shark was an idiot.

The literal only correct answer is Frankenstein's Monster, and even his retard ass should have known better.

Shark Lives Matter

HE WUZ A GUD KID! HE WUZ GETTIN' HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER!

The Allies bullied him into suicide ;_;

>he believes Soviet propaganda

after systematic bullying

HE WUZ A GUD FISH AINT ATE NUTHIN BUT PLANKTON DEY JUST FISHISTS

I don't think there's anything in the movie to suggest otherwise OP. It unfortunately had to be put down to save the town's tourism season.

Did he now?

Kek

lol

Moby Dick and pretty much every Universal monster

I'm currently saving up for a boat so I can lure sharks to it in the ocean with buckets of blood, then use grenades to blow them up. It's my lifelong dream to see shark after shark detonate.

King Kong.

Dude

Why?

In the case of Jaws, no. In general, yes.

Yeah man, pic related

If I remember correctly they even point out in the books that the velociraptors were sociopaths because they were raised in isolation by a bunch of scientists, removing the social upbringing that they later establish when they start breeding by themselves. They're shown to raise their kids collectively and stuff, with every parent helping to teach the young how to behave.

So basically they were assholes for the same reason a kid raised in an uncaring foster care has a higher chance of turning out an asshole.

We wuz sharks.

In the film at least they made a point of saying the Alpha Female was a fucking psychopath even for a raptor. Making her the "villain" of the third act

Was she though, or was it just normal behaviour for an alpha?

>If I remember correctly they even point out in the books that the velociraptors were sociopaths because they were raised in isolation by a bunch of scientists
Chris Pratt in Jurassic World points this out to Vincent D'Onofrio.

Jason and Michael Myers

>implying the villain of the movie wasn't that fatcat mayor

And yet he was still unjustly labelled. He simply knew that the entire town's economy would collapse if they closed the beaches for an entire summer, leaving the people of the town possibly bankrupt or their children's future in jeopardy. All because of one or two shark-attacks.

Can't have a future if you're eaten by a shark.

By-and-large the towns-people weren't really the ones in the water, those were the tourists. Tourists always risk getting eaten by a shark when going in the sea. He was just counting on the shark not being some freak of nature that'd just keep eating, while he knew the whole town would be destroyed if he closed the beach down.

>the shark's name is jaws

>unjustly labeled as a "villain"
>hitler

Pick one

Found the jew.