youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvKwEBmj
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I
search.wikileaks.org/?q="organ trade"
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/27/2769998_serbia-kosovo-serbia-prosecutor-backs-del-ponte-role-in.html
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-prosecutor-backs-del-ponte-role-in-organ-trade-probe
bing.com/search?q=Hashim Thaci bill clinton
infowars.com/bill-clintons-kosovo-freedom-fighters-trafficked-in-body-parts/
inserbia.info/today/2014/01/thank-you-mr-president-thaci-to-clinton-in-1999/
counterpunch.org/2014/08/07/bill-clintons-most-abominable-freedom-fighters-uncloaked/
youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it me or the Economist / YouGov is actually showing a negative bump for Hillary after the DNC

> Hillary lost 1 point from their last poll, while Trump gained 1 point from the same poll, reducing the difference between then in 2 points to Clinton +3

Don't give shill (you)s, give it to your brothers instead.

If you guys have noticed we reach that sweet spot between the DNC bump and the RNC return to normal.

It remain to be seen if in the next week or so the same depression that hit Republican numbers will repeat on the democratic one too.

Anyway, Don't let the polls get to you. To reiterate something I said on Sunday (available on 4plebs for reference [1])

> Anyway, here is what will happen:

> NBC, ABC and Bloomberg will be released, all more or less putting Clinton +5 in the head to head and maybe a little less in the 4way
> it will swing between Clinton +5 to Clinton +2 the whole month of August.
> Every time a poll like the LA Times or Rasmunssen falls off range Clinton will rise.
> Every time one of the polls I mentioned above falls off range Clinton will fall
> Internal polls by both campaigns will show that the public polls are underestimating Trump support and overplaying Clinton support
> Clinton will spend massive amounts of cash, influence and media manipulation to convince Trump supporters to stay home or demotivated
> September and October will see a sharp increase in Trump numbers, as the pollsters can only cook the numbers for so long without losing face
> come November we will be exact where we were this Friday, with a technical tie in all polls.

> the day after Election Day result will be much like the day after the British general election result: "why the polls were so wrong", "the shy Tory effect helped trump", "why the millenials stay at home", "it's old people fault"

> Nothing to be concerned. Clinton will lead the polls for the next month or so, but never by more than the margin of error.

> MAGA

(reposting from previous thread)

I think the voter turnout will be pretty low desu

People don't give a shit about Clinton she is the most boring Democratic nominee in ages.

Low voter turnout is probably a good thing for Trump, people who actually give a shit goes and vote for Trump, people who don't really follow politics (Hillary supporters) wont go and vote. Passion of anti-establishment voters are bigger than establishment voters.

Hope for low voter turnout.

WAN!

THIS IS A MOVEMENT TAYLOR SWIFT SUPPORTS!

Reminder: Trump is playing 4D chess to destroy the GOP and get Hillfuck elected. I'm sorry, teabaggers and trumpfaggers. We all lose again.

nigger faggot spic kike cunt

>low voter turnout

FOR HER

It was 8mil to 5mil earlier in the campaign

based Taylor

>baby cries in crowd
>"Nah it's okay I love babies"
>baby keeps crying
>"Nevermind git em out
>crowd laughs
>"Its okay its okay"
>meanwhile at HuffPo headquarters
>"DRUMPF IS LITERALLY TREATING BABIES LIKE HITLER TREATED JEWS"

Don't respond to shills. Let them wallow in their loneliness.

Well I know that's what the marshal said, but Trump is claiming it was for political reasons.

Trump is a goddam boss.

AWOOGA

HOLY SHIT DROPPING GERMANY MIGRANT REDPILLS

WHAT HAPPENED ANGELA

May, I'm losing hope on Bush. Look at where he is at the polls.

I-I'm ready for president Kerry

Just call it a drop not a 'negative bump'

>not an argument
But let's play it your way, monkey. Prove me wrong.

Oh! You can't? It must be a fact then!

SAD
A
D

I love how rumproasted huffpoo gets about this shit. First thing I'm doing when Trump wins is checking their front page.

Hopefully it will be a periscope link to their mass suicide.

I CAME BACK FOR A FEW MOMENTS.

THREAD THEMES ARE HERE pastebin.com/AvKwEBmj

Anything happen post convention?

Kek, the digits, hand em over

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO TRUMPS EVENT FROM EARLIER TODAY?

ITS HAPPENING: OBAMA (WHO DOESNT WANT REPUBLUCANS TO WIN AND WHO CALLS REPUBLICANS HIS ENEMIES) SAYS THE GOP NEEDS TO DROP TRUMP

IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!

Trump is actually posting major stories on migrant rapes from a site called "JihadWatch".

Crusade soon fellow anons.

Taylor Swift is an anorexic coal-burning whore

Does Mr. Keith Olbermann (one of the greatest media personalities of our generation) have a point?

Hint: YES.....HE....CERTAINLY......DOES!!!!!!!!!

Are we watching something? A rally? If so, link pls

SINGLE DIGITS BARRON

faggot nigger

>that first debate

HORY SHET

I might have to go watch that just to see how blown the fuck out Kerry must have gotten.

>thousands take time off work and out of their busy lives to watch the next president speak
>some dumb bitch brings a crying baby and refuses to leave, interrupting the speech

What was expected?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/

AND THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.

nigger kike spic faggot cunt

Hannity is going to talk about Khan's double standards soon

>coal-burning
Where are the proofs?

remember to filter
/^Thailand$/
/^Finland$/

Thats like a half hearted scream

See, look. The one reply he got and he went all enthusiastic on you because it was the only bite he got. No one says anything to him, he loses. And then he kills himself.

You do realize Trump wont become president with 40% non-white and 50% female population?

HERE COMES DAT SHARIA

OH SHIT HEADS OFF

>all these shills
Did ctr get a funding increase after the DNC?

What has Keith Olberman done besides getting fired from that shit hole MSNBC

Did Obama just find a way to consolidate the last remaining holdouts on the right for Trump? Holy shit even Trump couldn't have asked for a more stupid move.

This retard is so arrogant, so confident in his own superiority, that he thinks he can get the GOP to leave Trump. He literally just forced the last holdouts straight into Trumps camp.

God willing, Ryan is primaried and this is the final blow to the neocons.

Kek takes orders from Barron, has Barron finally surpassed Kek?

Please remove this picture it is way too soon to joke about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I

He ranks better than hillary with latinos, asians and is almost dead even with women.
He also has almost 90% male support and almost 70% white support.

>this will be the US's next president
Amerifats, don't let this happen.

my method works
CTR employees, as a matter of policy, are not allowed to engage in racism and bigoted language

Democrat primary turnout was abysmal, ~-25% from 2012 IIRC. Republican was +66%, and that doesn't factor in people who were in closed primary states and voted for Bernie (and now voting Trump) or didn't register in time, for whatever reason.

Then consider that she needs to reach Obama levels of Black turnout (impossible), AND get 90% of the Bernie vote if she wants to win states like Florida and Virgina, since Trump has absorbed the vast majority of his GOP rivals' competition in those states, something Hillary can't do with Bernie, and why Trump is hammering so hard with "funded by the establishment" messaging as of late. She's fucked just based on the primary math.

primarymodel.com was right all along.

good find

Jim Lehrer laying down the law too.

Its going to be glorious to see are the leftist shitting themselves from how Trump will destroy their "madam president" on live tv.

NEAT

dated/had sex with katy tur when she was in her early 20s

checkmate TRUMPKON

Aaaand the MSM goes silent.

Witnessed.

Wow!

He thinks The Current Year is 2009

>earned nothing

CAN'T

KEK
Also Trump is way more of a killer in a debate than Bush, and Hillary is way more scandal ridden/unlikable than Kerry.

So the median going to prove themselves full of shit again by immediately mocking a veterans sincere gesture giving Trump his Purple Heart

Good thing they can't control what people share on social media. their silence kills what little trust there is left.

lol exactly
Trump got sooooooooo lucy to earn all his wealth

What did he mean by this?

>He ranks better than hillary with latinos

That is why beaners protested against him?

BUILD THAT WALL

I can't wait for the absolute shock of the world media and the endless stream of leftist tears when Trump is elected

Why the republican congressmen are starting to support Hillary? I thought you had guns for this kind of stuff.

> virgin detected

I'm talking about legals. He has 70% support from latino citizens.

>not reading art of the deal

Qek is with us.

Hillarys connection to the black market organ trade:

search.wikileaks.org/?q="organ trade"
>>>
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/27/2769998_serbia-kosovo-serbia-prosecutor-backs-del-ponte-role-in.html
>>>
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-prosecutor-backs-del-ponte-role-in-organ-trade-probe
Europe’s top human rights investigator, Dick Marty, released a damning report in December alleging that a criminal network linked to Kosovo’s Prime Minister Hashim Thaci summarily executed prisoners and harvested their kidneys to sell for illicit organ transplants after the conflict in Kosovo.
>>>
bing.com/search?q=Hashim Thaci bill clinton
>>>
infowars.com/bill-clintons-kosovo-freedom-fighters-trafficked-in-body-parts/
inserbia.info/today/2014/01/thank-you-mr-president-thaci-to-clinton-in-1999/
counterpunch.org/2014/08/07/bill-clintons-most-abominable-freedom-fighters-uncloaked/

Hillary will call in sick for the debates, guaranteed.

The thing is though, they 'Kill Bill' now just before the debates so she can excuse herself, everyone will know it was straight up murder.

Hillary is fucked. Good.

rally again tonight boys get hype

>assumes I'm a CTR employees
Please seek mental health counseling, monkey. And stop listening to so much am radio.

lol, @ u nigger.

THE MEGYN VS TRUMP FEUD HAS BEEN REVIVED!!

Trump can not deport me. I am a sovereign citizen even though I was born here and my family came from the land known Mexico. There is no such thing as borders and countries. Borders and countries are completely made up by the few. We are free sovereign citizens of the Earth. We are free people who do not abide by things called laws. Trump wants to oppress our rights as free citizens. Wake the fuck up everyone!

>I love how rumproasted huffpoo gets

It's because their staff literally browses Sup Forums

>this fucking leftist shilling
Can anyone source who is funding and CEO of Vox? This is some real fucking propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ

How have you convinced your family to vote for Trump, /tg/? I took my parents to a Pence town hall the other day, and that seemed to work.

>Implying that Dems won't do everything they can to promote Trump as Literally Hitler

Fuck, Wojak is gonna do three rallies on Thursday. Two in VA and one in NC.

DELETE THIS OR PAY THE CONSEQUENCES

How the fuck is that even offensive? Not their fault that cunt is a liar.

0/10.

He's trying to catch up with Emperor's high energy.

Do you believe California represents the rest of us?

Should I think Moscow is all of Russia?

Ivanka is going to destroy Megyn if she goes further.

Pence gives me tents

CTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't think he's surpassed her with legal Hispanics, not yet. But pic related definitely breaks the demographic narrative. He makes bitches wet and Hispanics don't want to be led by a woman, men in general don't.

I liked him when he came to Grand Rapids the other day

Tell this indio to fuck off in spic.

She's an irrelevant cunt, only trying to grasp some visibility through Trump's image. Hopefully he doesn't give her face.