So how dumb I am for thinking that this is one of the best suits Spider-Man has ever had

So how dumb I am for thinking that this is one of the best suits Spider-Man has ever had.

It just looks so fucking clean and slick.

You're a false-flagging jew.

>It just looks so fucking clean
But it doesn't. There's too much going on when compared to some of his other suits, especially the black suit

Go away Sup Forums

i'm sure they'll have other suits as alt costumes or something :/

i like it.

the great thing about spider-man games is they always cram a ton of unlockable costumes in so anyone who gets mad is kind of a retard.

As long as the current 2099 suit exists it won't be the worst either.

It's okay

I don't like the way it looks. It looks like Scarlet Spider mixed with Amazing Spider-Man film costume. I would have prefered Alex Ross/Steve Ditko style classic costume, but I guess that would've been too boring.

Trying a bit too hard to fit in aren't we?

Irrevelant because we will have gazilions suits in game like always.

Give me Bombastic Bag-Man and classic Scarlet.

That didn't even make sense.

>So how dumb I am for thinking that this is one of the best suits Spider-Man has ever had.

Very. This suit is garbage.

You're a bad person and should feel bad about yourself.

I don't mind it. I give it props just for doing something different.

As long as there's alt costumes (Ben Reilly pls) I'll be happy. Hell, as long as it's a good game I'll be happy. But then I'm not gonna play it until a PC port happens or the PS5 is announced and the 4 gets cheap as hrll.

This is actually a good thing. Just like the devaluing of the word "cuck," falseflagging by telling people to go to Sup Forums for no reason also weakens that meme.

PAD is Jewish.

I get the logic behind the big light spaces but they could've made it silver or shiny grey instead of plan white.

I like the silver parts of the costume, otherwise i don't really care.
I just hope the game will be more like Spider-man 2 and not like The amazing spider-man 2.

Why? I'm planning to get a Ps4 next month for this, I highly doubt a Ps5 is coming any time soon.

I think the costume is unnecessarily complicated. The gaps between the webbed sections on the bicep and shoulder don't serve any purpose and it would look better if they were connected. The webbed sections on the side of the thighs should be removed or lowered towards the boots.

I bought it on launch and play it like 2-3 times in every 6 months. I don't know why I keep buying games for it.

Sony now has game rights to Spider-Man so it is franchise bound as a Playstation exclusive.

The "cleanest" Spider-Man costume is still the original one.

Why so, is it bad or something?

I mean, I know about the pay to online thing but apart from that it doesn't seem different from a PS3.

Because I'm already saving up for a PC and there's not enough on the PS4 to justify the price.

Plus I only got a PS3 like a year ago and staying a gen behind has been fantastic; the games are all cheap as hell and there's massive amounts of information to discern the good from the bad.

This becomes especially prevalent when it prevents me from spending sixty bucks on what turns out to be an interactive movie a la Uncharted. And I think we'll be seeing a lot more of that style of game in the near future.

It's probably just me. Very rarely these days there's a game that holds my interest for more than an hour or two. I think the only game on PS4 that I've played for more than 5 hours has been The Phantom Pain.

No, but don't even care.

It's a Spider-man game so skins are guaranteed.

God I hope Green Goblin is in it and they get Norman right.

Nuh-uh.

Well, one thing everyone can agree on, at least, is that it's better than the comic's current Night Glow Spider-Man with Light Up Eyes and Logo suit.

>they get Norman right.

Hilariously incompetent and prone to amnesia at the slightest tap to the noggin?

I still don't like the white emblem

They always make the gameplay look great in the trailers, but when you play the actual game the combat is fucking awful and you keep pressing like one button. Not only that but the character designs are fucking awful too. Why not just make a game where everyone is wearing their classic costumes and not some fucking futuristic military type shit. Is it too much to ask?

It is indeed very busy as are most game designs. But I can see it minimalised for the page and working. I really like the white.

its not beenox making this game

>clean
>bunch of random splotches of color

Worst, its Sony. The kings of bullshots and false trailer promises

(((PAD)))

stay mad

My initial reaction was that I didn't like it.

After watching the trailer about a million times, its grown on me.

>incompetent
>killed off Gwen and made room for MJ
>responsible for almost every shitty thing in Peter's life
lol

It's Insomniac actually.

redpill me on this ((((((meme)))))))

I shouldn't have laughed, cheers user

>It just looks so fucking clean and slick
No it doesn't. It looks messy and obtuse

This

Should've made the eye borders silver as well

Ask yourself: does this look like something a young heterosexual man would make for himself? Nope.

Earth Q Spiderman.

>Sony
>Bullshots
Sup Forums pls, I know you don't know shit about video games but this is like the 10th time i've seen people get the developer wrong.

Those milky, white things on his hands look so much like angular drops of dried but somehow still wetty cum.

DUDE SEX LMAO

the internet has rotted your mind

Red, white, and blue are sick as fuck for entirely unAMERIGUH related reasons.

I also really like stars symbols, I know, I know.

I didn't like the white spider at first, but it's growing on me, The white on the hands and those shitty pants? I'll never get over those

I actually like that suit.

They just always have shit artists on that comic and it never looks good inside the actual pages as a result.

I like this one a lot too, and I like having the white in the feet as well but I don't like the weird kind of psuedo shoe sole thing they did with it.

I get what you mean, I'm really happy with my PS3 but I think it's time to move on since I feel that I have waited long enough to know which games not to waste money on, such as Arkham Knight.

Yeah, that's true about games like Uncharted, thankfully Namco Bandai and Square Enix are releasing enough games for me to not worry about that.

Ah I see, thanks for sharing.

Sup Forums is always welcome here.

I like it too user.
Still hope for a more traditional red & blue with the same level of detail. And Civil War/Homecoming suit

Say that without the shot of his ass.

meh I've seen worse.
the white parts and spiders (on the front and his back) can go suck a nut though

The web shooter/gauntlets are silver. So are the bottoms of the booties

It doesn't matter. Because you still have to use the shit like in Op's post to, you know, unlock the good shit.