Why are Japanese such barbarians?

Why are Japanese such barbarians?

ainu blood

jesus christ this movie was so fucking boring
and i had to watch this ugly motherfucker Kylo Ren

Why do japs hate Jesus and freedom so much?

sauce?

its good but obviously its not the sort of movie you watch for the thrills
its like a meditation on the nature of true faith.

Japan did nothing wrong here.

uummm other than securing eternal damnation in the depths of hell??? ok sweaty :^*

Apologies are in order

Silence

well, they were catholics so they would have turned Japan into a third world shithole

well said dirty c*stillan

Agreed. Maybe you should apologise.

house-nigger, we are waiting you in the holes to heaven

STOP BULLYING KIRISHITANS NOW!

is this legit?

All christkikes need to be gassed

yes

WE

WUZ

>build the first hospitals in japan
>bring them world information in exchange for converting of their people non-violently
>Japanese shogun looks at what happened in the phillipines
>Thinks we give a fuck to move 20k men on ships 6000km across the sea
>They get mad that we are buying their slaves when a few years before they were enslaving koreans and chinese
>Expel our jesuits and stop trade with us
>An age of historical irrelevancy begins and only ends when they open their country again

best decision they ever took

Nice question vietnam. In the ancient time Japland are full of babarian but we teach them civilization. most mixed (hybrid) people are modern japs. In summary they have some inferior blood

Japanese are not like phillipine people.Religion has nothing to do with their perfomance

Was I supposed to see the Japanese as the "villains" in this movie? I have a feeling that's what the movie kept trying to drive home but I wasn't buying it

It's nothing worse than what Catholics did to Pagans
Or Catholics to Protestants...
Or Catholics to Muslims
Or Catholics to Indians

It is historically correct.The source material is from a japanese catholic novel.Both sides are painted badly.The japanese are dumbfounded by the fact that the jap catholics don't step in a simple stone(with jesus christ painting on it) to save their own life.Also the catholic japs don't commit seppuku because it's a sin but for the japanese it's an honorable way of death.
The killing of christians was a political movement and was crucial for the unification of japan.This was good because it increased the nationalist mentality of the japanese but in turn they became technologically weak again.
The portuguese were never interested in invading japan.What basically fucked us was letting our traders buy their slaves(which our king eventually prohibited but was too late) and the convertion of the smallfolk that could be used to do rebellions

Based Nippons

What pussy do you have to be to think the Japanese were depicted as barbarians or that this was an in ordinary amount of torture?

>vietnam

Because you don't know anything about Russia?
We kill ainu too.