PA General

Hello my fellow Sup Forumslacks in the Keystone state! Here we can talk about all things Pennsylvania. T

> State News
keystonereport.com/

> Scott Wagner could run for Governor
articles.philly.com/2016-07-20/news/74587232_1_donald-trump-senate-gop-dominic-pileggi

> Based Scott Wagner supports Trump and will make PA great again, unlike Tom 'Cuck' Wolf
cityandstatepa.com/content/sen-scott-wagner-im-buying-20000-trump-lawn-signs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7o3nT69i_U
youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what's the unofficial limit in a 70? I know I'm good if I don't cross 80 in a 65. Does that really mean I can do anything under 85?

What are we going to do about the increasing Puerto Rican problem?

Also what are the chances there will be more than one person in my district running for state rep, and it won't be that communist jew again?

The puerto ricans are going to be our new brothers. They are better than the central americans and want conservative lifrestyles. We just need to appeal to them. Once their economic status increases, they will be better

I wouldn't cross 80. But you'll be good if you use the other cars as a reference point.

what is your district?

I hate our state
Fuck the libtards
They're pissing away the last chance we have
Shillary will be the death of us.

Thats why we need to work hard to get Trump elected. use social media, convince your community, whatever you can do.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME: PENNSYLVANIA STATE SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=u7o3nT69i_U

WAWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TURKEY HILL > PILE OF STEAMING SHIT >>> SHEETZ

FUCKING GO EAGLES

I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT NOW ITS HORRIBLE. PLEASE ENJOY THAT PA FREEDOM FOR ME BROS

This dickhead. When the castle doctrine vote came around, he had the nerve to send me a bunch of trash in the mail about how we needed to ban guns and save the environment and promote more gays all that.

I can't stand people in this state who praise the Nigger King
Everything he has done has hurt our state
>ObongoCare
>Crushed Keystone Pipeline
>Limiting Fracking
>Limiting Coal

Not to mention how we still never rebounded from NAFTA under Bill the Rapist

Anyone that thinks libruhls will do any good for us are retards.
Another Libruhl will just push for more gib me dats in Philly

>Pottsville
>Blue

Oh Fuggggg XDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc

Dubbs have been checked.

>Forgetting that district also includes Scranton

Make Reading a containment zone. Impregnate then with white seed until they are fit to be released

We NEED to get Trump elected. We NEED to get rid of Tom Wolf in 2018. We NEED to bring industry and jobs back to PA (byebye NAFTA)

Yes friend I see that. I just found it funny how shafted Pottsville voters are

anyone in york know of the pilats'

As much as I want us to go red, i'm worried the mayors of Philly,Pitt, and our governer have something sneaky up their sleeve.I'm worried about severe voter fraud.

We should be trying to help bring quality education and jobs to their communities, as well as better integration. They will be jut as good as us whites and help make PA great again.

from York but never heard of it. What is it?

>Mfw I live inside and on the very edge of that blue area around Pittsburgh

KEK...That beak just screams kike.

t. Allentown spic

>Advocate gun control
>In PA

How is he not lynched yet?

610 reporting. Nuke jersey I want a beach.

what?

Any philly people here? I'm in center city.

what kind of guns do you guys have?

Got a bunch

Fuck the Puerto Rican problem
I hate the damn New Yorkers flooding in for cheap rent bringing NYC problem with them making everything shit.

Fuck off and kys
Puertos are the lowest rung of latinos

how is Pat Toomey even a Republican senator? our state is just wonky.

Keystone XL wouldn't have benefited PA natural gas. It's literally our competition. Also, work in the energy industry, Obama's been overall really supportive of fracking.

Ayy Who else /poconos/ here?
>tfw I live in the Product of gerrymandering
Why the fuck is this allowed? The fact that I live in a faux suburbia in the middle of mountain range, 40 miles away from Wilkes-Barre and can still be in the same district as Scranton should set off some alarms

All of the Puerto Ricans come from the Bronx

We need to help them though. They are Americans unlike those criminals coming from the border.

patience my friend. global warming, oceans rising.. in 30 years jersey will be underwater

He was literally the only one on the ballot, and he's still pathetic enough to have to run ads.
Also, when will Wolf keel over?
WAWA FOREVER

We should try to make gerrymandering a hot topic for the next Governor election in 2018.

Yeah but it's not JUST Puerto Ricans coming in
It's all NYC people dragging us down

this is true

No matter how much you hate Toomey, please vote for him. We can't let Dems get senate.

I usually hit 90 on I80.

There are never any cops in the Poconos anyway.

They should get the fuck outta my state and stay in their non-state

All they do is literally help mexican fuckers
They build little spanish communities and border hoppers swarm in

Pike county reporting

West bound or East bound
Because they leave West Alone till you get further west and just nail everyone on east bound.

Who 724/Butler county, here?

Sad but true. At least Toomey's office used to once in a while send me a form letter about how much he almost could care about guns and was going to compromise.

Literally the only issue I ever got a response on. And of course nothing ever from Bob Casey because probably I didn't write to him about interracial sex or whatever the latest thing is.

Why's Harrisburg the best city/town in PA

Thats why we need to extend an olive branch an help make them more productive.

>There are never any cops in the Poconos anyway.
This.
The ONLY time I've been pulled over was over in some literally where town in Pike County, because I was doing 70something in a """"Construction Zone"""". In my defense, there wasn't a single worker around, just a few cones. All the cops in my county are busy putting out the raging fire that is Stroudsburg.

Last I did I80 there was only a 70 zone way to the west. I wouldn't do 90 in a 65 unless I had a detector and stuff. On the one hand it sucks because there are only super-speader and lazy fucks.

On the other hand the moment you cross into NY or NJ you want to kill yourself and praise Jesus you at least live in PA.

You're shitting me, right?

That's utterly impossbile
They can't even make their own noncountry productive and not corrupt
I'VE BEEN TO PUERTO RICO
And it'll always be a shithole

Central PA bro here currently living in Swabia. You guys would like it here tbqh. I live 1km from a refugee home though.

>You are like a little baby
>Watch this

>WAWA
eastern PA-fags need not apply

724 border of Armstrong/Westmoreland here.

WHEN Will the NJ Collar counties go red?
Also, why isn't Northampton red?
hey m8. Monroe County here.

west towards stroudsburg almost daily

Philly is easily the best if you have the money to live in a nice place and a concealed carry permit.

t. me

>he's from the East Shore
Hello Jamal

Are white union workers really leaving Democrats to join Trump? Is that really enough to make a 300k vote difference?

>""""Construction Zone""""
>just a few cones
Literally every major road in Pennsylvania

Yeah I'm in Stroudsburg like six days out of the week and the amount of SARP cops patrolling has increased like crazy since they got that bad press about the constables having to patrol to make up for lack of cops or some shit.

LOL philly is shit. If you have the money to live somewhere nice, then move somewhere that is actually nice

>slow down construction zone next 30 miles
>30 miles of cones
>no construction in sight

Hi guise! I will be moving to the US within this year. After a long consideration I have chosen PA as the state I'm moving to. Is this the right choice? I have a BA in IT and plenty of work experince in the field.

Ah
You'd see more on 80 if you get WAY out west like past the Bellefonte exit

It might be. 209 has Trump signs every other mile, and that's all small businesses, I never saw this with Mccain and Romney.

Red Penn seems pretty likely. Obama only won by 300k votes.

I feel like I'm the only one on Sup Forums who lives in Erie

The correct choice. Where in PA?

Only if you go to Pittsburgh and can live with Libtards

who /WilkesBarre/ here?

I saw a Gary Johnson sign on Shawnee road.

Fuck that open boarders cuck.

I feel like erie isn't a real place. Only corner of the state I've never visited. Seems like cleveland light

Pittsburgh has good IT jobs
Bucks County best County though

>Friendly, Middle Class Conservatives
They mispelled Pennsyltucky

Everyone needs to come to York.

>Are white union workers really leaving Democrats to join Trump?

I'm a union steelworker, and the majority of my 500+union coworkers, plus the salaried workers, seem to be Trump supporters. Still have yet to see a Hillary bumper sticker in the parking lot, but I do see Trump. We're not morons; we know our unions back Democrats no matter what. Which is why I am a big advocate for the Taft-Hartley Act of 19 47, which allows a union member to withhold a portion of their dues that would be used for political purposes by the union.

Yeo
>Roxboro

215 reporting in. Lovely weather today.
ayyyyyy

Funny you mention that, I've been seeing an increasing amount of "Pls no step on snek" signs around the commercial districts.
Remove Baltimoretrash, and maybe I would.

South Philly. Never felt like I needed a gun

thanks for saying we're the best

Sheetz MTO master race reporting in from Southwest PA.

Seriously though I can't really eat MTOs anymore they are pretty shitty. Like shittier than McDonald's tier.

Fuck Johnson
>Claim to be Libertarian
>Demand Gun restrictions

Literally Herpin and Derpin

I'm not ready to buy a fuckhuge expensive house in the suburbs and I work in center city Philadelphia. Why is living in a luxury apartment with a rooftop pool in the city so bad to you?

I never travel outside of center city by foot so I could care less about north/west philly ghettos

Erie is actually not a bad place to visit. The drive up 79 is neat near the winter because you go from normal late fall temperature to winter due to lake effect. And then if you do 90 past the lake you get crazy cross winds when the conditions are right.

Also during the warm time of year they have that weird island thing out on the lake that is neat to check out. Except now recently it's like India 2.0. This state has some serious immigration demographic problems.

Something I wanna ask our Lehigh Valley bros, why aren't there any skyscrapers? There are cities with half your population that have them, yet all you guys have are blocks and blocks of townhouses. Why?

Another Harrisburgfag here.

You're kidding, right?

It's probably going to be central Pennsylvania. I would rather earn less than live amongst "progressives". That's what I'm running away from.

I go to the range on 8th and Ellsworth a lot. Great little markets to buy food from on the way back

Sheetz food quality took a nose dive since 2010 I don't bother with them anymore

>This state has some serious immigration demographic problems
>mfw it just won't stop

Why is the current administration so hell bent on fucking over the natives and importing in the third world
How can we stop this? How can we fix what we have?
>literally every person I talk to about this just says there ain't shit we can do

Philadelphians: Pats or Gino's?

I went to school in that area for my freshman year (well closer to Pymatuning actually but def colder than Allegheny or Westmoreland counties). One day it was like -20 and I had my dorm windows often to smoke some weed. My room mate who was a cuck for Christ (like seriously the most boring motherfucker I ever met) came in all angry cause it was cold as fuck because our heater was a barely functional piece of shit. Good times.

There's not a whole lot going on in central PA, comfy as it is. For IT stuff you'd better shop for a job before picking a place, or plan on doing a lot of driving for interviews until you find something.

I would guess one of the semi-major cities. Maybe something at UPenn.

Juanita is the place for you

I just moved right around the corner actually. Been meaning to check out the range/get more into guns. You recommend?