It's technically second world

>China is "poor"
GDP (PPP) per capita:
Macau: $90,151(same as Singapore)
Hong Kong: $58,322(same as Switzerland)
Shenzhen: $49,185(same as Sweden)
Suzhou: $41,487(same as Japan)
Nanjing: $35,819(same as Israel)
Beijing: $33,712(same as the Czech Republic)
Shanghai: $33,245(as above)
Tianjin: $32,815(same as Slovenia)

I think I know that exact bridge - it's called 平门桥, near the train station in Suzhou. Brings back bad memories because my gf broke up with me in the park next to it. Thanks for ruining my morning user.

That's the Anshun Bridge in Chengdu though.

Post stats for countryside

SO HOL UP
>car runs over three children in a parking lot, and backs up over them
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
>transport truck slams through traffic in a fiery explosion
H-H-HOL UP
>dump truck flips over onto a moped
S-S-SO
>bulldozer treads crush toddler
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN
>man gets stabbed in road rage incident
HOL UP
>poorly made moped explodes in crash, setting driver on fire
SO YOU TELLIN ME
>hundreds walk by dead toddler
W-W-WE WUZ
>man gets cut into two by a reversing van
WE WUZ FIRST WORLD N SHIT?

No, I'm posting stats for the richest cities.

I forgot about:
Guangzhou: $39,924(same as Malta)
All these cities combined have a population of over 114 million people.

It's extraordinary that a country that was among the poorest not so long ago managed to develop such enormous sphere of relative prosperity.

Yes it is poor. Taking only some cities data is idiotic

>guagzhou
That place is fucking dirty. It smells like piss every morning and people doesn't clean their dick/butt after shitting. Thank god things are cheap there.

Trying to hide the misery of your citizens with shiny buildings is a third world trait.

Is Sweden poor too?

Comfy.

And it's a photo from c*pitalistic HK. It will get better when the party finally reins in that city.

that’s a pic of the average Hong Kong apartment though

No

>And it's a photo from c*pitalistic HK
The city you used as a shiny beacon of Chinese wealth a few posts back.

China is good shit

But people?

It's not by any means "average Hong Kong apartment".

It's true that inequality in HK is extreme, but stop implying that most of the people there live in such conditions. I may as well post this and claim it's "average".

you forgot "family gets swallowed by cheap escalator"

Because it's a shiny beacon of wealth, although the CCP obviously can't be given credit for that.

你如果这么羡慕中国,那为什么还没搬去哪里住呢
傻逼

lmao that's what you're literally doing for the cities fuck off mate

>accidents happen in 1.4 billion country

因为最好的东西不是在手里

>disregard for human life of your fellow countrymen is alright when you have a big population

只有中国经常有电梯和自动楼梯的事故

Is there any relationship between china and france? I heard that china invaded france in the past.

I wish Japan was still the world's second largest economy. What went wrong?

When will Japan overtake China?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-French_War

应该不会,日本经济情况有很大的问题,而中国呢正在发达。但当然那不表示中国没有自己的问题。

How can you expect a country with a population 10 times smaller than China to overtake it?

fifty cents paid to your account

-rld

你再问巴西人?

I honestly hope, for your sake, that you're getting paid to post these threads every day.

Hazmat suit

In the past, Japan actually had Korea, south-east, and half-china. But, right now, Chinese economy is better than Japan and Korea. I guess china might overtake Korea and Japan.

在*
我觉得他也是那个一直想讨论波兰里的高楼建筑的那个

NOrgay is a poor shithole, if you take the avarage gdp of all the homeless its just above that of an avarage polish person

中国不能发达的那么快,他们土地很多,人也很多

how can whitebois even compete lmao

I imagine it is

so much this

洋人身材强壮,肉棒又大,我好恋爱

I really fucking hate Americans posting under Japanese flags.

你给哪个国民党党员采用了
薪水高吗?

t. zhang

Indeed.

今天买的屋子贵不贵

Hello chang

If you expect any answer from me, ask me in English.

Who in the CCP are you employed by, and how many renminbi does he pay you?
Why haven't you moved to China already if it's so marvellous, Grzegorz?

holy shit that's really nice image resolution and quality

And why can't you respond in Chinese if it's such a country of opportunities, Wladyslaw?

Not planning to move to China as of now. Could go on travel there though, fascinating country.
Glad you appreciate it, it's rather difficult to get nice hq pics of China.

So you haven't even been to China? Why are you shilling for it then?
Some parts are indeed nice but it's nowhere near as good as you make it seem.

That literally can be said about any country in the world.

i'm saving every pic you post
thanks my dude

No it can't, you're only making China look good and not any other country. And unreasonably so.

Second world. It literally is. Anyone who says “third world” is an uneducated nonce who you should just ignore.

Sinoboos are better than weaboos tbqh

>Second world. It literally is. Anyone who says “third world” is an uneducated nonce who you should just ignore.
Irrelevant definitions since dec 1991

Then first world and third world are irrelevant definitions.
Doesn’t stop idiots using them to attack and insult nations.

China is an emerging upper-middle income industrial power. That’s the definition the World Bank uses.

>Sinoboos are better than weaboos tbqh

Yes we are better. We actually fuck women and have children.

Weebs are disgusting yellow fever virgin autists.

请讲华语,张。
如果你这么喜欢中国文化,为何不来练习华语呢?

tell this to people who assembly iphones in the basement all day long for a shitty payment

You know how languages are niggerified? Like "shit is fucking lit, yo"
Same here
First world = rich
Third world = poor
Sscond world = everyone in between

And China is inbetween.

$9000 per capita nominal
$17,000 PPP

India is $1,800 and $6,500 for example

Tell that to the Ukranians dying at 60

I think they still prefer that over being a poor farmer, possibly starving.

How does China manage to carry out all those mega projects when their GDP per capita is lower than that of Bulgaria

rld

Why do you refer to GDP per capita as a reference on the ability of a country to carry out huge projects? It doesn't really matter if the country is poor overall if it has a lot of people as their assets could be combined. Therefore in absolute terms, China is rich, and it is able to concentrate the little wealth per capita that it has. By the way, nominally China has surpassed Bulgaria.

Anyway, as you can see the areas where most of these mega-projects are located in boast gdp per capita on the EU level. But people often don't realise that the Chinese government invests in smaller cities as well.

>2007
Literally more than 10 years ago

GDP per capita (plus GINI) indicates quality of life, it has absolutely nothing to do with government strength
GDP total - PPP (plus taxes & budgeting) indicates government projects capacity
GDP total - nominal indicates international trade strength and geopolitical weight

So stop using GDP per capita for everything, different things use different metrics

>actually fuck children
go back to your shitty jap country and take a third nuke pedo

Actually, that's a good explanation.

Nominal GDP of China isn't really that high to justify all those enormous projects, but when you look at GDP adjusted by PPP then China is a $23 trillion economy(compared to $21 trillion Europe and $19 trillion USA) and it's understandable how come so many skyscrapers pop up there, even in the cities that aren't Shenzhen/Shanghai.

China is second world. Just like all former communist countries.

That definition is irrelevant since 1991. Stop trying to look intellectual trying to correct an "obvious mistake", you're all making idiots of yourselves.

Nowadays:
First world = the richest countries.
Third world = the poorest countries.

subhuman koreaboo

Salty euroach, lol.

Read the book “The Next 100 Years” online

Japan will be the top power in East Asia by 2040-2050

Does China magically disappear in that book? Breaks apart? Either way, fantasy tier stuff.

No it doesn’t “magically disappear”. There are fundamental gigantic flaws in China that Japan doesn’t have. You should read the book before judging

Yeah, no. China is an entirely third world country. The only place that is close to being first world is Hong Kong, which was colonised by the white man and wasn't a part of the Chink Empire until the past few decades.

Why do people who know absolutely nothing always feel the need to share their dumb opinions

I know the book was written by George Friedman, doesn't change the fact that it's idiotic to claim you predicted the course of the world for the next 100 years.

Has China fundamental flaws? Expose them, then. Maybe your government will do something about it because right now is not doing so good in reining in the next rising superpower. China is only getting stronger and stronger.

He doesn’t claim to be able to predict everything perfectly within 100 years you idiot. He does point out very fundamental flaws with China though. For example, the hundreds of millions of people living in adject poverty inside China’s inner regions. Now China’s “spectacular” growth is fueled by growing the government debt well past 250% of GDP and fudging GDP figures along with tons of nonperforming loans, and even then the growth is still slowing.

If you think the current situation will stay the same way forever, then India will overtake China’s economy past 2050 due to it’s demographics. But of course most people are extremely skeptical of that due to fundamental problems in India. It’s the same thing here.

Well, it's still relatively unknown that Chinese eastern and southern coast is filled with modern megacities, where the standards of living are rising rapidly. But yeah, it doesn't explain why does he talk about China, knowing nothing about it.

By the way, if he thinks that HK is the first world, then until 2030 there will be several cities in China that are much larger than HK(it's not such a big city for Chinese standards), that enjoy a similar level of development.

It's only natural that the inner regions of China are lagging behind, they're economically disadvantaged compared to the megacities on the eastern coast. The Chinese government is aware of that problem and is trying to close the gap through many investments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Western_Development

>Now China’s “spectacular” growth is fueled by growing the government debt well past 250% of GDP
Why are you making up figures? The total government debt of China accounts for 65% of the GDP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt

>If you think the current situation will stay the same way forever, then India will overtake China’s economy past 2050 due to it’s demographics.
And I will believe that as soon as the Indian economy actually starts performing consecutively. As of now, they have only grown faster than China for the years 2014-2016, this year China will again grow faster and Indian GDP per capita makes only for 43% of the Chinese one.

So India is doing pathetically compared to China, that may change in future. Or not.

That’s one of the big fundamental problems for China. How would the Eastern, rich provinces feel when they’re subject to massive wealth redistribution to the poorer central regions? How will the Eastern Regions feel when they continue to develop, which has shown time and time again to create a population that wants a more democratic government? Why exactly should the Eastern regions support the Communist Government which will stifle their ability to interact with foreign government for better trade? This is the divide in China.

>trusting Chinese government data
This is a bad idea. Certainly much of the growth in China is very real but it’s also undeniable that the regime fudges the numbers. That debt figure I think I saw either on Geopolitcal Futures or Forbes or Bloomberg or the like, if I misquoted it I apologize, but it is true the Chinese government debt is increasing to sustain good growth rates at the moment. Japan was able to survive a massive recession due to it’s strong internal unity and lack of inequality, but China? We can’t be certain. This is not to say that a recession is certain in the future, since it isn’t, but it is saying that spectacular growth rates aren’t.

Sure, India is developing less quickly now, but what will happen when India gets more people than China does (I believe this will happen in a few years)? Going off of the UN figures, India will have 500 million more people than China does in 2100. China will lose about 400 million by 2100. Granted we won’t need as many people in the future due to automation and such, but due to sheer numbers this could be a problem. Japan at least can get some Chinese/Vietnamese/Philipino workers if it needs to.

>This is a bad idea.
of course it is

It is a nice picture, but with the Chinese the nicer it looks the worse it really is. Moreover what is depicted is basically an imitation of the white house.

City?

China is the future. It's tomorrow. The W*St is the past.