Pokémon GO is WATCHING

Fucking america does it again - the development of this game was funded by the CIA. they are collecting all data and images that you capture on your phone. A new level of spying achieved.

LMAO do you think I care?

I've been catching pokemon and banging sluts I met while playing since app the came out.

What have you been doing? Jacking off to Japanese cartoons probably.

>stay mad virgin

and?

Isn't it crazy how it was this easy? Years in think tanks, figuring out how to collect EVERYTHING, and POKEMON was the fucking key.
Imagine the huge pay-raise the guy who set this in motion is getting? Well played

>hurr durr im so special im a special little snowflake and the fbi care about me

step it up m8

>and banging sluts

I agree with OP btw, fuck you.

Oh no, not all the pictures of sidewalks at a 45 degree angle!

Ever notice webcam and laptop cameras have lights on them to indicate when they're recording, but the front and back cameras on your '''smart''' phone and EYE Pad thhat you carry with you 24/7 don't?

SORRY
FOR
MAKING
YOU
THINK

>on the Internet
>cares about people getting spied on

>gotta catch all the STDs

Seriously though I bet they were sub-par girls

This piece of shit app doesnt even detect my gps location and it's down 90% of the time.

For a spying application made by the government it sure sucks.

>Implying anyone who is not a turbo nerd or full autism still plays this

You realize that it's REALLY easy to remotely turn off that light, right?

Really made me think

yeah sure you have bud

As long as they add up to 10 by the end of the week it's all good.

IP addresses and GPS already track your phone and home computer. How do you think flags work?

Pokemon Go uses an existing system for a game. It's real danger is making people think that giving away their personal location is a good idea, just as Facebook promotes giving away personal information.

Are IP addresses bad or dangerous? No. Internet can't work without them. Nobody could send or receive anything.

Is "game-ifying" corporate information collecting dangerous? Yes.

We must be careful with our terms.

I'm so sick of this goddamn meme. If you hate the game just hate the game, don't come up with this spooky bullshit to try and scare people.
Do you really think, honestly truly think, that if the CIA is investigating you, that you need to hit accept for some permission on a goofy goddamn app?
Of course the fuck not. Hell, you're probably one of the fucking retards who saw echolocation via cell phones in TDK and thought WOW THAT'S SUCH A COOL IDEA THANK GOD THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE IT

was meant for

it is "Really" easy to find the exact firmware for the specific model, manufacturer, and hw revision, and update it? Not as easy as just firing up the appleopticon

Anyone else cover their built in webcams with tape?

>banging random sluts
>by playing Pokemon

You go to bars to do that, virgin. Do you even understand sluts?

dat mic tho

there is nothing new about the pokemon go app you fucking idiot. there are several apps on your phone right now, thats been out before pokemon go, that has permissions to access your camera and gps. kys

i know that feel brah, been meeting up with Asian girls who play this because they always set up meetups.

Mine has a sticker on it. it's on a laptop but the sticker's pretty big so most people don't bother giving it a second thought that there's a sticker where my webcam should be.

not anymore. Go back to your basement grandpa

Proof please.

>girls don't go to bars anymore

Someone sounds like they definitely totally bang hot pokaman sluts for real.

Go buy another whore a drink cuck. Maybe you can be the 5th guy she bangs that night.

Why are you so mad though? I'm only calling you out for totally banging those hot ass pokaman sluts.

>he thinks you have to buy drinks to fuck a chick in a bar

Are you below the age of 18 by any chance?

Knew you were a trump fag. Suck more jew cock fag.

>banging sluts I met while playing since app the came out

Are you as fucking stupid as your teeth are ugly, bong?

I removed the mic and speaker

Nigga I wear my MAGA hat to pubs and still get my dick sucked. I think you're just upset that you have to run around playing children's games with girls before they fuck off and leave you at a random pokastop.

John?

I'm sure you and milo have a good time faget

Heh, that was a good one I'll give ya that.

You'll grow up eventually.

Well shit, I guess the CIA must think I'm a fucking wizard the way I'm teleporting my ass around the country.

Dude, that's not funny, show some respect for the dead.

>gps spoofing
>CIA thinks I can teleport
Nuthing personel kid.

of course that's what it's made for
it's just silly what the permissions of the app are

I have never seen an attractive person play pokemon go

this whole fucking post topkek jesus christ

american posters are on a WHOLE other level of embarrassment today all over Sup Forums. have the fucking leafs invaded?

Because they're all fat 15 year old boys.

Don't you remember what FBIanon said?

"Get lost in the data"

What pokemon was it ?

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Grow up Cletis

bamp this shit.

you just outted yourself as a pathetic virgin.

I also use pokemon go for hookups. It's easier than tinder.

This is why the West is falling.