Was a shoutout to Sup Forums

Ted is never sick.

He meant you should stop reading 2 year old tweets and posting them on 4chinz

Original non-edited version.

fuck now I'm a #cruzmissile

He means OP is autistic.

Getting vaccines is ok
Getting 12 vaccines in a single day is insane

You have re posted this over twenty times.
If you haven't figured it out yet, you never will. Try this one as a mental exercise, it's probably more your speed.
> what is the sound of one hand clapping?

There's a positive correlation between autism and the barrage of vaccines administered to children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535

Maybe we shouldn't immediately shoot down the idea that pumping thousands of foreign elements into children is causing adverse effects.

Don't even fucking start

Its true US has retarded number of unneeded mandatory vaccines, because big pharma lobbying.

>Every medical procedure the Jew recommends is GOOD! Just look at this circumcision I got. Huh, I probably wouldn't have survived without it!

Good cuck.

He is truly the Sup Forumschurian candidate.

>Many such cases!

Why does he talk like this?

I don't feel well

Barron, he's the key to all of this...

Its hygienic! Women love the look of it!
Let the good rabbi suck the blood clean

>be bebe
>get shit ton of vaccinations in a small time period
>little bebe body cant take it
>bebe gets sick
>bebe brain overheats
>bebe now autistic

Yeah but shesss with the government.

Theyre more important than you and have all your money

Maybe he meant that vaccination should be done at longer period and not once, so immune system won't overload

What's insane about it?

>what did he mean by this?

why are you fags allowed to keep posting this shit

Is it possible that the government knows vaccines can cause autism, but lie about it because without vaccines many more people are put at risk?

Ever heard of Occam's razor?
Doesn't it make more sense that Trump pulled this out of his ass?

Autistfag here, when I was 2 i didnt have aspergers/autism.

I got some shots around that age for a few months (apparently for blood related stuff like bacterias that can enter the blood) and after i got them, I apparently acted like I was autistic and I was diagnosed w aspergers and such. Theres no doubt that the shots (i think i got around 7 but im not sure) were responsible. I think it was some correlation w the blood but idk. Ive overcome it though. I'm 19, got a job, had 3 gfs, and yet i come on here. Lmao

Bc The Trumpfag is allowed to post this shit

vaccines do NOT cause autism

How do you know?

I love how he goes "Sad!" at the end of his tweets
It's so funny sounding to me

See
He doesn't. He's just parroting what the media told him.

they do retard, enjoy having 50% autist kids in america by 2030

This issue seems to be on par with most other things the globalists shill to the goy, and if the rich (((elite))) don't give their kids all the vaccines as early as possible(and when (((they)))say to) then why should we?

I think the fact that most people you mention this to jump so quickly to the "omg you don't want to vaccinate your kids!" Line of thinking instead of listening when you say you just think the kids should wait and spread the shots out, indicates the major shilling involved in trying to get you to pump your kids with the drugs ASAP