Is this series reddit-tier?

Is this series reddit-tier?

define "reddit-tier"

I unironically like it.
But years of wabalalbadubdub or show me what you got or free rick sanchez kind of my interest.

Love the show, hate the fans

>>>/reddit/

Bob's Burgers is infinitely more Reddit

>hear people talking about r&m
>its not like they're disturbing anyon-
>one of them starts yelling IM MR MESEEKS and quotes (i think)
>guy whos blastng trap music joins in and immitates morty
>their group goes wild
quite veddit tier desu

"look hurr durr science shit existeilaism and shit" (sorry for that spelling).
Also so much cucking. So many ledditors making threads like >my gf doesn't like me doing X etc. 4channers have no gf but atleast they don't get cucked.

look at your post. look at what you just said. rethink your life asap.
there is still hope

no.

what the fuck are you even talking about jesus fucking christ

do you feel any embarrassment for the pile of shit you just typed?

is this what you imagine life outside your house is like? because it isn't

what the fuck am i reading

You're way down the rabbit hole my friend

>projecting this hard
(((You)))

It's a good show. Watch the first two episodes.

Also if you can't say you like the show without saying you hate the fanbase in the same sentence, you're an image-obsessed faggot.

You tell me

>Also if you can't say you like the show without saying you hate the fanbase in the same sentence, you're an image-obsessed faggot
should be a sticky for wisdom like that. Unbelievable people need to be reminded of this on an anonymouse website.

is the second ep of the new season out?

What even is the problem with the fans? I am really curious, never really met a lot of fans.
Is it like with bronies where they get cringey tattos and make disgusting fan-"art" and shit? Or do just not like people enjoying the nihilistic themes and shit?

Rick and Morty = Reddit
Pickle Rick = Sup Forums

uh

Rick and Morty = reddit
Pickle Rick = Sup Forums

If that post didn't make complete sense to you, then you're a Redditor.

ignore the leddit cucks downboating you're post i think your based and absolutely right. the existentialist neoliberals are fundamentlly cucked.

like with any show there are probably some obnoxious retards but i haven't come across any, the fanbase isn't as bad as it is with MLP or weebs

it's just a good show and some autistic 4channers being contrarians because people in their demographic likes it, and many people of that same demographic go to reddit