Not shill tbqh just genuinely curious

not shill tbqh just genuinely curious

When was America great?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Police-Undocumented-immigrant-sexually-assaulted-8524225.php#photo-10673850
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mexican_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50's.
Now let me ask you something,
When was mexico ever great?

>When was America great?

when people didn't demand free shit because they couldn't get jobs

when it was white

When we kicked your week ass "empire" off our clay?

whenever mexican population was below sub 1%

When we kicked your ass.

Probably around the time some bloody colonials created the foundation of a nation state that guaranteed the rights of its citizens, rather than granting them.

America's impact on the world is undeniable. Whereas mexicos is basically burritos and sombreros with a side of drug cartels.

They had a good run after Spain conquered them and before the US was established

When it was #1 in the world in terms of education of its people, health, and living standards?

say 50s, 60s, 70s

America was never great, it's why we have so much trouble getting people to move here

>50's
Your welcome.

Texico was Mexican clay, whites were immigrant scum that refused to pay taxes.

1776 to 1965

I'll bite.
1950-1990.
>inb4 "but what about x/y/z?"
Those were the years when the American Dream (living well, not rich) was attainable through hard work and self-discipline and local communities still mattered.

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Police-Undocumented-immigrant-sexually-assaulted-8524225.php#photo-10673850

When we had millions less of these people.

>FDR
>not based Eisenhower

Fuck off new deal scum

>when was America ever great?

3 weeks before this happened

1700s-1800s

this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mexican_Empire

>The First Mexican Empire was short-lived, lasting less than two years, and was ruled by only one emperor, Agustín I of Mexico, who reigned for less than eight months.

>The Second Mexican Empire was briefly established by the French in 1864.

Why would an american pay taxes to an empire weaker then the one we won independence from? Your country is a meme and a pawn.

This is when, tacohead

always, although if someone didn't like post 9/11 america I would understand

>Eisenhower
"no dismantling, no great expansion."
He was a good guy.

Pre-2007 a lot of people were doing okay.
After that mess, a lot of people's quality of life dropped significantly.
Its only going to get worse from here on out though.

Mexico declared independence after the US did, are you saying it was great for about -30 years?

1787-1890 (closing of the frontier)

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL

>hehe i'm gringo too guys xD

Aspects of america are great not a time period. When people say "make american great again" they dont picture a time period but qualities of what makes america great. Every time period had struggles.

Pretty much every point before Lyndon Johnson.

>what is Manifest Destiny
They had it coming. The entire Western Hemisphere is American clay and don't you forget it.

when it wasn't 1/3 of mexicos trash.