but its a Disgusting Jew

Jewish women in general are

disgusting toothgap

These women both have ugly faces.
Jewtits don't make up for them.

Are you homosex?
You sound like you're a homosex.

Your women are ugly, Chaim.

What happens if a gentile impregnates a Jewess?

I need more Dennings, NOW

Nothing but your kids are still Jewish since Judaism is traditionally passed maternally.

Literally the worst actress in Hollywood today. Absolutely ruined Defendor

>waxed arms
>perfect

BIG

FAT

TITS

I've got ALL of my foreskin goy.

Reminder: 2 broke girls got cancelled

Typical that her character started going out with a boring chad they tried making a regular character. Their ratings dropped like a sack of bricks

Is being Jewish an advantage for children growing up? I want my children to have the best start/most opportunities in this difficult world

(((parker)))

You can just make up your own religion that's passed paternally, and supersedes all other religious traditions. Why do stormblrinas adhere to Jewish religious laws? It's hilarious.

if your son wants to be an actor, yes

>tfw no kike gf

Reminds me of a slutty jewish girl I used to fuck in college. It's those cow titties and the petite frame that does it user. Face is ok too and it's good for breeding. Her sons are going to have a good chin.

>be Jewish
>chance of becoming a famous actor increases from .000001% to .0000015%

Depends on where you live. Being jewish in the middle east or certain parts of Europe isn't very fun for example... and the future isn't very clear either. Antisemitism is on the rise.

then why most of the famous actors and the entire Hollywood is jewish?

giv jew gf

Tribalism. Everyone does it --- jews just practice it more (and White tribalism is racism).

There's like a few dozen famous Jewish actors, and 15 million Jews in the world. Do you understand basic math?

That image is photoshopped from another image by a stormfag

>never shows ass
>perfect

proof?

Not true.

>most of the famous actors
Barely any
therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-actors/

kys gullible Sup Forums SJWs

That's if you include jews under "White". The other picture is a separation of the two.

The other picture is a fake statistic made up by some random obese internet nazi, you dumb fuck

Not true.

No. Educate yourself user.

>white men better looking than jew men
>jew women better looking than white women
how do we solve this?

She's so pretty! I want to marry her!

>some hamplanet neo-nazi SJW photoshops an image from the economist using the wrong font
>alt righties eat it up as fact

how is it that everyone on Sup Forums manages to be as uninformed, uncritical, and unintelligent as a medieval farmer while having internet access?

>neo-nazi SJW
>alt righties
LOL, why so butthurt user?

They're underage, you're wasting your time.

Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe Jews dominate Hollywood not due to nepotism; but rather as a result of their ability for theatricality, deception, and swindling?

The are very good at making you believe they're something other than themselves, perhaps as a result of historical persecution etc.

Fuck Jew women, and force your kids to not practice Jewish traditions.

post more Kat, fools

You know how

You're referring to emotional intelligence, there's no such thing as a predisposition to theatricality and deception