WAR Thread

Assuming there would be a war between Germany and Poland.

Who would win?

>germany
>army

Poland has somewhere around the second highest %GDP spending in NATO.

Great Britain.

Germany has twice Poland's manpower, so it would be an easy win for Poland because Germans are fucking cucks

/thread

Would Germany cut off life support to Poland in the case of war?

Turks.

Why do they need militias then? kek

>2 milions Poles in Germany right now
Gee idk

mabye we would lose in a blitzkrieg. other than that germany could build an army worth poland x5 in about 1-3 years

yes it wouldn't be germans vs poles but turks vs poles

and you can't beat multiculturalism

Germany.
>We have a population that is 40% elderly people
>the rest are poor fuckers who do nothing but smoke and sit in tiny apartments doing nothing
>all we eat are pierogies and kotlets
>if we are invaded we would be utterly fucked
With a few exemptions, we are actually a pretty shitty nation

europe

There would be a tie and then muslims would finish you and take control over Germany

>Assuming there would be a war between Germany and Poland.
>Who would win?
well this time around you would be attacking from only one side and not three, there is no Russian army to flood us from behind and we can shell Berlin from within our borders

therafore the correct asnwer is:
the muslim&jews would win becouse once again white people would be slaughtering one another

Who are obviously all trained in gorilla warfare and highly nationalistic while going to germany to work

not sure if crusade or not.

why do you want to war with the pols?

Tradition

Israel

This. Why fighting, if the polish government will rule? Maybe we will get as great as Poland is, one day.

You were already finished when the Russians started their offensive.

>"hey, let's fight Poland"
>"hey, we beat Poland!"
>"now let's fight THE WORLD"
>"damnit, we lost"

30 years later...

>"hey, let's fight Poland again"

Wouldn't that be like two faggots slapping each other outside a gay bar? Who cares who wins.

My fat,succulent cock

>Maybe we will get as great as Poland is, one day.
Polish diaspora is truly second to only the turkish one in being terrible

The world wins.

>around blacks

Yes of course Mr. "Mozart was austrian and Hitler german"

All Poland has is refurbished Soviet shit and older NATO hardware from the mid 90ies most of which they couldn't even keep running without German spare parts.

A war between Germany and Poland implies that both NATO and the EU would be gone.

So why wouldn't Russia invade Poland? They need a Germany that buys their gas and have no interest in a Greater Poland.

You underestimate polish Seba.

>never relax

this

And yet you guys don't even have your tanks or aircraft in working order. As instead of using those parts you produce on your own equipment you send it off.

We don't need an army. Our fellow EU slaves are going to defend our clay anyway. :^)

>30 years later
You mean approximately 70?

Germans would fucking destroy the Poles

Poland would win because German soldiers would have to be inclusive towards all soldiers. That is, they would shoot themselves as often as they would shoot Polish soldiers.

Poland would fucking decimate gercuck

That's because there is no credible threat to Germany.

If you seriously think that Germany wouldn't be capable of expanding the military if the geopolitical situation changed you're even dumber than the average Sup Forums poster.

>Germans actually think they stand a chance

LOL!

Points for Germany:
>signigicantly stronger air force
>stronger navy
>more soldiers (180,000 vs 100,000)
>larger industry, that could lead to a faster military build-up

Points for Poland:
>more tanks and heavy weaponry
>better morale
>large paramilitary groups that work with ministry of defence (around 50,000 people)
>special forces (Germans have very good special forces, but Poles have more recent combat experience)

Both countries are implementing similar systems for rocket defence and have similar arsenals of medium range conventional missles.

So I guess it depends on where the war would take place. If it was Poland invading Germany, then I think Germans would defend themselves easily. If it was Germany invading Poland, it would be a close call, due to a number of things (paramilitary groups, morale, etc...).

Also, the time for military build-up plays a part. The longer the preparations for war, the more things would play in favour of Germany.

Western Poland wouldnt even try to fight i would go to wehrmacht aka bundeswehr to fight with Poles instead

If Poland were to attack Germany I would fight for Poland tbqh familia

>2016
>Germany
choose one

>Who would win?

Who would care?

>War with Poland.
>German army completely useless.
>Citizens know about war weeks ahead
>Fifth column is already trained in guerrilla warfare since it our national sport and most important doctrine
>German army would sink in Oder and Baltic
>Berlin in the range of bombs
>Shittone of muslims who wait to chimp out

Yeah, Elbe is nice border if you asked about it

Poland

Forgot pic

Poland. Berliners would even put "Poles welcome" boards on their houses.

How's that shitty Windows phone treating you?
enjoy the webm.
oh, wait.... you can't.

post yfw Poland invades Germany, puts all the Germans in concentration camps, exports all the muslims, and beings a program to "Polinize" Germany

>"Polinize" Germany
Destroy everything that looks like it produces wealth?

>Destroy everything that looks like it produces wealth?

no, holocaust you as revenge for WW2 and then give you a traditional Polish funeral

>flush your ashes down the toilet

plumbing everywhere

pierogie hot pockets every night for dinner

If you're making hypothetical war thread, at least be creative.

Like... Brazil vs USA, who wins?

Israel.

humanity

Germany can only mobilize something like 350k troops by law. So poland would win.

German battle plan:
>Conscript all migrants and give them plastic knives to fight with
>Simultaneously fund Polish military because let's face it they don't have one
>10 Million migrants vs Poles
Migrants occupy lost territories by sheer mass alone
>Order a direct attack on Warsaw in a single file line
>Eventually all migrants die
>Poland runs out of bullets
>Cut funding
>Unconditional Polish surrender
Everyone wins.

Poland probably, Germany would just let in a ton of Polish "refugee's" and they'd star trategic bombing things like airfields and train stations, then when the news and the government point out that its just the Polish refugee's causing the country to lose the war, PLM will start

>Polish Lives Matter

Operation Human Shield

>Implying migrants are human

>implying migrants are not sub-humans

Life support? They already build our roads.

Both were Austrian you pleb.

You mean Beethoven.

>can't beat multiculturalism
Du Neger.

The non-muslims.

Poland
The Germans willing to fight would fight tanned germans in germany and the rest would imigrate to canada.
Poland would win without a single bullet because the chaos would push germany off the edge.

>this age old image image
>HEY MAMMI ICH VERSTEHE WIRTSCHAFT!1!!1!!!

Dont we have enough wars beetwen europeans already?

Polski. Germany has a fantastic military, however Poland has lots of soldiers, and at that I think around 1 million militia troops. Not to mention the fact that the German people now a days are huge cucks and pussys and there wouldn't be a huge influx of recruits into the German Military.

Meanwhile in another thread :

They should just gas the Germans and sandniggers.

Inconclusive.

German soldiers would instantly surrender. They would never shoot at people, they joined the army to assist refugees after all.

Polish soldiers would stop not reaching the border, because they run out of gas and money for highway fees. They would burn some kebab restaurants and rob a few shops on they way back though.

most poles around here sitting at the trainstation and drinking tiskyie the whole day

Don't you have a thieves guild to run, Jaree-Ra Wyzykowski?

The rest of the world

how's that even a question? we stand no chance, sadly. don't get me wrong - we're the bravest nation there is (haha, well everyone probably thinks that about their country) but our army is small and underfinanced, the civilians are practically disarmed, very law percentage had any military training, and the gov... don't even get me started on that

Russia

Central Europe BTFO

>They should just gas the Germans
>annihilate the most hardworking ppls of yurop
>somehow a good idea
GEE, WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST? SHLOMO IS THAT YOU?

top lel, you think germans are in better shape?
desu i would rather fight russians, germany will collapse without help

Not when i join in

/Thread

Germany, they have more people in their military so of course they will win.

their army is more than 2 times bigger than ours, more manpower, and more civilians armed with guns - all these factors play in their favour massively. basically we would have to outsmart them on every level. I would expect german army to be acting somewhat 'conventionally' maybe we shoul take them by surprise and attack them first when they least anticipate it ;)

>more civilians armed with guns
I saw that Polands firearms ownership was very low per capita, why is that and what kind of firearms can you legally own?
Here in Sweden i can own everything as long as i can state a specific reason why i need it and if it is reasonable or not +License.

Years ago, I'd have bet on Germany.

Now, holy fuck, Poland would crush you, you've lost all your power and will to survive.

Germany unless we could surprise them early and force them into desirable peace treaty, sort of like what japs tried to do in ww2. We dont have resources or manpower to survive a real war with krauts

>why is that
gommunizm
theres 2x more of them, true, but i meant the shape of their army as in quality not quantity.

Poland. Most of the cucks in Germany would probably shit their pants and cry the second they are deployed.

we're basically the most disarmed country in europe. I'm not really sure why that is so, part of it might be legal requirements for acquiring a gun (you need a special training and a licence), but the bigger factor is probably that people are unaware of the benefits arms give to the society as whole and to individuals. historically it's because we were disarmed first by germany and then by russia, and ever since that time people are so blue pilled they think they don't need guns if they're not criminals

Germany will win,
under normal circumstances poland would definitely win! Germany has proven to ignoring whats going on at our borders and let any invader in and still we don't give a shit. But given that a polish "attack" would mean white european immigration germany would go full blitzkrieg just because poles couldn't enrich us enough.

So yeah, sadly germany would win in that case.

>Destroying equipment of enemy and their molars
Bueno

have you seen GOT the battle of bastards? that's basically how that war between poland and germany would look like, except I can't think of the littlefinger-country that would rush to help us out. you say it's not about quantity, but I think we're way too outnumbered.

Russia. Since ever, this great country of Poland has been split between Prussia or Poland. If, if Germany make a first move, the Russia will want his piece of cake. But unlike WWII, Russia can turn off the gaz and let the germans freeze to death.