FORMER /REDPILLED/ GERMAN - TAKES THE REAL RED PILL - CONVERTS TO ISLAM

presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/31/477846/german-npd-ibrahim-refugees

This is your future Europe. This is your future Germany. Embrace us. Embrace truth.
Assalamo aleykom.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/23/arnoud-van-doorn-anti-islamic-convert-hajj
youtube.com/watch?v=46DVrVGP9nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the biggest bigots and racists can change. Inshallah brothers victory is at hand!

Alhamdolillah brother! We will one day all share falafels and halal bratwurst together in peace!

99% of the NPD are V-men.
Its "honeypot: the party"

>stupid fringe faschoid converts to another stupid fringe faschoid sect
What, something happend?

It's more like V-man gets assigned to infiltrate a new group

This guy looks like My on off My old teachers

Your right, that is what most likely happened. But Sup Forums will prolly still get triggered by this.

so the verfassungsschutz is playing weird games again

>It's more like V-man gets assigned to infiltrate a new group

Oooh, good catch.

NPD isn't even a real party. It's filled with agents from BND and Verfassungsschutz and the rest are drunk retards.

Uplifting news!

Heres another Sup Forums

Former anti-islamic politician of the Dutch Freedom Party (of Geert Wilders) and filmmaker Arnoud von Doorn - converts to Islam

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/23/arnoud-van-doorn-anti-islamic-convert-hajj

Little by little - people are waking up!

Probably cucked into eternal slumber.

Islam is pure unadulterated evil and its conquered their lands so they don't want to be beheaded, thus they convert.

BfV working against the German Volk. Nothing to see here.

He's probably a double agent. We have one here too, he managed to singlehandedly redpill the entire country with his "islamic central council of switzerland". But you don't have to take my word for it, watch their IS style propaganda everybody likes

youtube.com/watch?v=46DVrVGP9nw

That's basically a declaration of war.

Just to give you some context, this is how he wanted to convince Swiss people, who are rather skittish of foreigners by nature, that "they come in peace". It backfired spectacularly, even more than interviews he gave, resulting in the burka ban and deportation of two muslim families with difficulty to adjust without public protest.

I encourage more nazis to convert to islam, and subvert the muzzies from within. Do it for your country.

No, this is next level infltration and large scale redpilling. That video went public, every normie saw it, and hated it by instinct. Nicolas Blancho, the ex Pnos (Nazi party), who commissioned that video, did what the entirety of youtube, European intelligencia etc. couldn't do - make natives hate the sandniggers and force them to explain themselves and abandon their victim role.

>-oid
This is a suffix meant for things look like other things, but AREN'T.