Correct The Record is raiding us

As usual, we have shills from Correct The Record and possibly from Shit Reddit Says raiding us non stop since the end of the DNC. They are not letting up and the mod here is seemingly allowing all this to happen.

We must fight back. Sage and report the tberads, spam them with gore, and make anti Hillary threads to drown them out. Do what has to be done

Digits of Truth confirm. Remember to sage all slide threads. Even this one.

why don't you kids just not respond to the fuckers the shill posts are easy to spot

>people that disagree with me politically are CTR shills
Or maybe they just disagree with you. Stop being a nigger-tier victim and trying to get daddy mod to bwock out da bad guyss

>kids
You answered it.

It's going to be a steady flow of this shit for a while.
Good news is that all of the newly redpilled can get hardened and learn how to identify more complex shilling faster.

Welcome to bootcamp. :)

this is not a safe space you dweeb, any political opinions are allowed here. Just ignore the threads if you don't like them, nigger.

Bump

Shekels deposited into your account meme

The best thing be could do is banning all Canadians outright... or just simply ignoring shill threads.

It's different when they are literally being paid to raid

Thank you for correcting the record

Are you guys fucking stupid? It should be the general consensus that anybody disagreeing with op is baiting for (((you's))) or an actual shill. Now I await the autist to reply to me saying people should acutally vote for Clinton

>mercenaries being as effective as true believers
This is why they will fail.

You have disgust them just post gore spam and that should scare them off

Do you thinks shills will really love this picture?

You have to disgust them just post gore spam and that should scare them off

Why do they waste their time here? It's not like we'll listen to their bullshit. They're doing much better on reddit's (((r/politics))) lately. I suggest they keep shilling there cause that's a more visible part of the web.

Do you sperg out on the street and start talking about shekels in an account when they say something you don't like?

oops shit resolution.
Either way ID quads confirm

They have to push their narrative, if they keep doing it they can actually fool summer newbies into falling for a troll, you know children are very impressionable

Let them come. The truth will set them free.

h-hey... i really like your picture...

d-do you mind if i save it?...

give it a rest faggot, there's a big difference between a bunch of shills raiding a board spreading disinformation, than a bunch of liberal retards spouting their beliefs on the streets.

Bump because it's important.

Save it! Its all yours my friend :)

Terrible advice on gore spamming. Makes me think you are CTR. THE ONLY GOOD ADVICE IS TO IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE.

>What is saging?

hah wow, this really changed my mind.

I now give my #Rump4Trump.

How do we make them founding a labor party right now?
I would love to see them striking for a higher wage right now.

Typical manchild conspiracy theories. Maybe not everyone in your sage space agrees with you.

Where is your proof of shills raiding the board, you twat? Before CTR, we just disagreed with each other, now pussies like you feel you have a reason to be triggered.

>Ignoring shill threads..

hahaha

They know that most of the output of Trump memes and support comes from here, and it's in their interest to disrupt that. Does it work? No, but they have to try.

Just ignore them. They want the attention.

wtf now I hate ctr

I reported one of those Occupy Democrats posts where the faggot just posts a picture with the black background and yellow text underneath shilling their site and shit like like ">conservashits will defend this" or "really makes you think" and it got deleted by a mod in a few minutes. It's probably the first time I've seen one get deleted after seeing those same fucking shill post 100s of times at every hour of the day in the last couple of months.

>implying I haven't been a dirty leftist since /n/ was a news board.

You newfags need to fuck off