Survey on Meme Magic

Hey, I wanna get some opinions on meme magic. pls take survey.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5eexaa43M7h4L_uwFzdcUWJrNrKFvqJbQCX7hMX8OL8Q9Nw/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23266926.ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump; thanks for the responses so far

I'll bump for you OP.

The other night there was a thread with some serious GETS on posts with super-rare-magick pepes and I gave some serious conscious energy to lord KEK.

I had some pretty symbolic dreams that night, he is coming.

Here's where we are so far on the "money" questions.

Amusing that even the guy who believes Meme Magic doesn't exist believes it's become stronger (though it was a required question and as such I should have put a "doesn't exist" out for the deniers)

Kek does not get surveyed, kek surveys you.

I don't understand half the questions. Show theyself kek

SHIEETTTTT

he walks among us

oh fuck

SHIEETT

Judging by your questions OP, you don't quite grasp that good and evil are like black and white.. the universe isn't black and white, it's gray.

The same way "left" and "right" are just two extremes of the same phenomenon. There are only politics.

PRAISE KEK IT IS A MESSAGE

I AM ONE OF THE INFIDELS WHO VOTED THAT KEK DOESN'T EXIST AND MEME MAGIC IS JUST THE POWER OF IDEAS TO AFFECT PERCEPTION, BUT JESUS THIS IS TOO REAL 4 ME.

Sheeit

read for about 5 seconds, I don't fit into either category so I won't respond

add a yellow tribe like pokemon did

Nigra please

PRAISE HIM, OR ELSE!

Answered and bump for science.

He walks among us lads

Also good survey OP I'll be interested to the see the results after those massive gets brings more people to the thread

Yeah, praise kek, those trips will get me tons of responses; I was considering abandoning the thread rather than bumping it again.

THIS is meme magic.
Two syrian women are lying in a respirator, needing new livers after eating some deadly mushrooms they picked (amanita virosa),
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23266926.ab
PRAISE KEK

Derrida was a philosopher of meme magic, start with him

o shit hes here
praise 'em

>1776
For kek and country.

Kek does not need surveys.

Eh might as well

anyone know where I can get some Pepe or Kek themed velcro patches? I already have the Feel Team Six one

Interesting how evenly split some of these are.

neat

>yfw CTR shills are the ones voting that meme magic is used more by the left

YOU CANT FORCE MEME MAGIC SHILLS, ONLY LORD KEK HIMSELF CAN BLESS YOU WITH REPEATING DIGITS AND MAKE HAPPENINGS COME TO LIFE

I dunno, if you interpret meme magic as "ideas impact perception impacting reality" then the left certainly has a head start in that.

HONEYPOT
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T

Oh no now the NSA is gonna know if you think memes are real or not!

I'm a Trump supporter, and yeah the left is using "meme magic" more than us. Literally what do you think Bilderberg and Tavistock are? It's all meme magic. We've only just found it, however we firmly believe in it and worship it, they just see it as a tool, ergo why our meme magic is stronger than theirs.

true, I think there's multiple levels to this though

I think that ideas and global consciousness DOES directly effect reality, especially with the advent of the internet

The leftist subversion is a direct attempt at that

however I do also believe that there may be something supernatural at play here, not just us affecting each other with memes and a confirmation bias

Praise kek

OH SHIT DOUBLE SEVENS THE STRONGEST OF DUBS
PRAISE KEK, HES HERE

Double doubles. PRAISE

Why didnt you make the results public?

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Let's also not forget that the (((left))) worship disgusting Canaanite Ba'al and Moloch while we worship glorious Pharoah KEK

KEK IS ANGERED.

PSA

If you use google shit make sure you're signed out before ever viewing a foreign doc. Otherwise people can pull your name after you've visited.

>triple 777's

I didn't know kek did cybersecurity PSA's but PRAISE HIM

KEK blesses you with trips

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

KEK WILL PUNISH YOU
RIP

You will die in you sleep tonight

I AM KEK'S CHOSEN

you could have avoided this

you could have held your tongue

now you and those you love will suffer and die in the coming happenings

we will not weep for you, heretic