Amazing world of gumball

I non ironically really like this show and think its the best one on cartoon network

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mr-Pl69r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching it right now and laughing my ass off

>and think its the best one on cartoon network

as if that's saying much

>the internet tells the one girl that he is legion
>she says she can just ctrl alt del him and does
>he gets popped back into his room and goes MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

This show should've been set in a different country as there needs to be more shows that take place in countries other than America. It should've been set in the United Kingdom since the show was co-produced there.

I like Gumball quite a bit as well. The goofy silliness is something I very much enjoy, and the mix of animation types is something I can appreciate. I'm not watching CN so I don't know how good the other shows are in comparison, but Gumball is one that I've enjoyed whenever it showed up.

Really awesome show! Going strong!

Literally all I set my tv to is cartoon network/adult swim, I leave it running 24/7

I cant think of a single show on either half of the station that I dislike, I basically have varying degrees of like for all of them

Gumball is my favorite on cartoon network and american dad is my favorite on adult swim

also adult swim gets fucking freaky once 4 am shows up heh

I can relate. CN is doing so well these days. I leave it on always.

It's good, but it ain't no Steven Universe.

its great, but only IF the constant hiatuses are not here.

After the next episode we'll get another 2 months

I love AWOG. It's one of my favorite shows.

Gumball is a modern masterpiece of animation. Consistently beautiful and hilarious every week. Definitely the funniest cartoon since Spongebob.

Its so underrated, I always find myself laughing each episode.

If there's one thing I could change is those moments where everything stops so one character can quickly explain the big joke of the episode, the Joker wouldn't like that.

SU's shit though user

These threads pop up every now and again. I don't think the show is not generally acknowledged for the quality it has, it just doesn't have the lore or shipping to carry it. The show has decent written characters and solid jokes, is there any realistic way to create a lot of discussion over just that?

Not at all.
But for some reason, people will bump the talkback thread despite there being nothing to talk about.

by the way, those anons can discuss something as normal as the new things in new episodes to very random trivial questions/answers/opinions. Also, there are very likely a number of bumps as well.

Yep. I mean the episodes were very solid recently.

Even when the show has shipping elements, it isn't enough.
The Scam is prove that Gumball threads can barely stay afloat.

America has more basic scenery than any other country next to NZ though

that's what makes it good though

true, not to mention many fans did not realize the hiatus was over. Though, even the fans come to discuss, there were still too few things to talk about.

This is exactly what I tell people who watch it

What about Wham Episodes like The Bus? You clearly didn't watch the recent ones that aired.

I did see The Bus and The Dream.
They were nice, but nothing much to discuss. Rob and the Void need to appear more frequently so there can be something to talk about.

Well, there is the two part season finale called The Disaster which is likely going to be a game changer.

Apart from the infrequent wild speculahs basing from the past episodes and sneak peeks, from Daisy being in cahoots with Rob or going to have a direct involvement in The Disaster, to Darwin being the cause of The Misunderstanding that may lead to a Penny and Gumball breakup, yeah, there's nothing much to discuss.

>breakup
even I know this show is a "friendly family" show, I still feel very unease.

>Darwin being the cause of The Misunderstanding that may lead to a Penny and Gumball breakup
Eh? What sneak preview you talking about, m8? Also, that bit with Rob sounded interesting.

I just hope they actually do something. It would be a nice change of pace to see some events happen.

Not a sneak peek per se, but a few-seconds-long commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mr-Pl69r0
>Darwin trying to hold Gumball up late for his date with his nonexistent "earlobes"