ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-5UMCMR1MY
archive.is/a9ILQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jqmFM3QKlxM
thisweeknews.com/content/stories/newalbany/news/2010/04/28/may-4-primary-includes-races-for-state-senate-and-congress.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA
ohiocremation.org/obituary/beverly-campbell/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_zNdSUbig
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7vbugK9N2KU
youtube.com/watch?v=b9DBafBhDSc
youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bPY_x84TncU
youtu.be/EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=LoWYcpy9hrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no it's not

FUCK OFF

TL;DR

> this guy who devotes his time to 'discovering' and clearing up the same corruption in dem party and media that everyone knows about
> has a friend called Beverly
> she tells him about her friend 'Mark' who's apparently CIA
> tells her all sorts of shit like how Obama is under a death threat to keep him in line, 911 is an inside job, and some other stuff
> also tells her that CIA is monitoring their every meeting
> CIA is also monitoring author of this letter
> Beverly about to sing in court/public
> suddenly dead
> author suspects she was killed as were a few others
> suspects he's gonna (((die))) pretty soon as well, so he publishes letter openly for anyone to read.

Save image before thread gets deleted anons

tl;dr

FUCK OFF

Shills getting nervouos, thanks for the bumps though Moshe

Or we could just continue bumping this thread

Bump to this thread and all related thread

Shills getting nervous

no ones getting fucking nervous, we have a billion threads up about this and you faggots keep posting it in every thread regardless oof content.

fucking great, karl rove assassin squads wow what the fuck are you going to do about it other than shitpost on Sup Forums about it? god damn

Shills getting nervous

Shill forgot that he has an automated ip changer now he looks dumb with his new ID

that's 8gag and nobody cares.

4cancer Sup Forums is cancer, 8gag Sup Forums is /x/ unlimited.

>ITS HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=6-5UMCMR1MY

archive.is/a9ILQ

nudes?

Funny, I have one similar to that right here.

no you dumbfuck look at the catalog, how many fucking threads do we need of this shit?

>anime poster
>german

go back to watching abu fuck your woman

completely and totally unironically genuinely nervous, holy shit man. Get it together you're an embarrassment.

look at how nervous this broski is fampies

bump?

>archive.is/a9ILQ
trumps got to know about this i mean how could he not ? how can counteract this ?

oh you know we bumpin this shit player.

Are they making the shills fight for a paycheck now? They are getting violent.

hell yea

Oh word?

ITT: Shills getting shook. CROOKED HILL SHILLS SHOOK.

Sage

Hi hillary, hope you fucking burn in hell

advanced shill tactics here

youtube.com/watch?v=jqmFM3QKlxM

shill posts ALL HIDDEN NIGGAHS

Does anyone have any information on Beverly Campbell? All I've been able to find is a list of names of people running for an Ohio state senatorial position in which her name was included. It's from 2010, and she was 57 at the time. Link is here: thisweeknews.com/content/stories/newalbany/news/2010/04/28/may-4-primary-includes-races-for-state-senate-and-congress.html
Haven't been able to find her obituary.

dance on your brain shill mother fucker

Sorry you cant break us, we got God on our side.
Havent you read the bible? The devil is sure strong, but in the end, God wins.

anti shill dance battalion

youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ohiocremation.org/obituary/beverly-campbell/

bump

cant provide info but bumping none the less

youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_zNdSUbig

BUMP FOR NORMIE WAKE-UP CALL

Bumpbump

I'll be damned, there it is. Anymore info on her somewhere, perhaps? She's our first theoretical lead here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT

We need to draw more attention to this thread somehow.

they see me buuuumpin

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

youtube.com/watch?v=7vbugK9N2KU

this t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=b9DBafBhDSc

I just fount it on 4+4 chan it's the stickied post

WTF is going on here......?

requesting: [TL;DR]

youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

Shills getting nervous

>starts with dear messrs

That's classy as fuck. I bet the Kenyan had to look it up.

See

Obama has absolutely no power and is just a figurehead puppet and so will Hillary if she gets elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPY_x84TncU

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED AND MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ONCE WE HIT THE BUMP LIMIT

Tweet this shit and post it to /r/the_donald, NORMIES MUST FIND OUT

I don't go on infinitychan, thanks for giving me the link m8. More digging needs to be done here though, this is cool stuff

BUMPING

im selling my bass guitar on craiglist and im going to go live in the woods i hate all of you

bump

bamp

DON'T REPLY YOU SAY?!

>post this shit to /r/the_donald
>posting this shit anywhere on reddit where the site admins openly called free speech protection "cowardice"

Enjoy having your account deleted and being put on FBI hitlist.

youtu.be/EhGEGIBGLu8

Dont let it slide!

trumpbump

bumb

The shills have moved to make new threads.
We shall continue to reply to this one.

>Tfw just by viewing this thread I'm probably on a list

Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoWYcpy9hrc

Bump

Good.

Ascend the list of greatness.

bump for great people

B U M P

I have enough memes and music to bump threads for an entire year without reposts.

CIA?

my energy source that I post from comes from my imagination and that power source is infinite and eternal.

I literally dont know who to believe here. Everyone is screaming different things and there's no cohesive discussion.

Still, I'm monitoring

Get this to Ghost or infowars

this is a meme war

Can someone give me a TL;DR as to why this is HAPPENING?

Also with bump let's start discussion about it.

who cares what the thread says we're keeping it bumped because the OP is important.