Looks like we have to correct them.

(((UKRAINE)))

>shilling this hard

Fuck off with your CIA/EUSSR propaganda, that land is Russian clay

Who gives a fuck about ukraine

>UKRAINE VOTING FOR CLINTON
Too bad that litterally means nothing and none of them will cast a single vote

Stupid hohols are at it again I see.

Wow, the country the State Department sponsored a coup in has a government that supports the people who have them power! Who would've thought? Ukraine powerhouse of Europe soon. Especially with failing euro finance and trade war with biggest trading partner.

>ukraine

no such thing

>ukraine
>a real country

>Ukraine
Pretty much a non country

Even Hungary would elect Clinton

well of course the poor shits would be voting for welfare spreading cunts

>tfw Ukrainian
>there are 3 million diaspora Ukrainians in USA who amostly vote republican
>I actually liked Trump at first until he said all the bullshit about NATO and possibly lifting sanctions from russia

when Trump wins and makes agreements with Russia I hope Putin shits all over them as the EU burns when UK leaves.

are we finally entering the "US pretends to care about ukraine" cycle of MSM propaganda again? it's been a while

Literally insignificant
/thread

who? whats a u crane?

>garbage people vote for a garbage person

Got it.

ukraine is such a meme of a country
>we speak russian but with 'i's
>gibs sovereignty
>can make tractor
>muh gogol

I heard them call it "the Ukraine" on TV the other day, don't Ukrainians supposedly hate that shit?

Why do other countries care so much about our elections? Holy shit.

>53▶
Why the fuck would anyone care?!

LITERALLY WHO CARES?

I don't care if Russians PISS on your fucking corpses. Russians went to space, they are anti-degenerate - WHO fucking needs Ukrainians, who are openly led by a Zionist Jew.

I hope russians rape all your people, including fucking children.

Ukraine gib ruthenian clay back.

Ukraine is basically a US puppet state. This is unsurprising, really. Plus they never had problems with immigration since there isn't any

Propaganda, not all Ukrainians support that witch. In fact, the majority don't give a fuck.

Why?

>Plus they never had problems with immigration since there isn't any
wrong, here are a lot of sandniggers too

Calm down there Hans.

>Ukraine voting for clinton
actually they won't be voting for anyone in the United States presidential election you daft ponce

Im trully ashamed of my country of birth, thank god we left that hell hole 10 years ago

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

>Ukraine voting for Clinton
But they can't vote now can they?

Literally a "muh clinton support" story.

Yeah, Shillary could be president of Ukraine.

I bet its the same dumbfuck students that went protesting in kiev to join gayropean union 3 years ago

What, really? In which cities/regions they concentrated?

In Odessa quite a lot of them, we even had incidents concerning rape of our children.

Sure, vote for the globalist puppet who will help subjugate the entire world for the elites. Vote for your own doom. Sometimes having to constantly save people from themselves just doesn't seem worth it.

In Odessa?! You just cant make this shit up...
Were there some uproar from nationalists about this?

>american experts
this has to be a joke right?

Is it really rapefugees(syrian, afghanis etc.) or is it local tatars and turks?

People are just scared like everywhere else. Cuckoldry is what unites all Christian countries together.

Ukraine is a non-country created by the globalists to weaken Russia's unity and ability to project power in the area. Of course they would be sucking on Hillary's shriveled up, wrinkly tit.

some arabs that came over here to study

>UKRAINE VOTING FOR CLINTON!

Is that how it works now?

in Odessa you say? And jews dont care??

All the Jews went to Israel long time ago.

>Ukraine voting against a man who didn't even know they had been invaded by Russia until two days ago
Shocking development

4k USD gdp

Think they matter in geopolitics
my fucking sides
Give ukraine to Putin and take your immigrants back

>look we found 2 people who support shillary! THE ENTIRE NATION SUPPORTS SHILLARY NOW
t. media

I hope media disinformation shills get what they deserve one day.

Is Poland 200th? How come your mom is still alive?

same sentiment here in canada

youre right, 90s are long gone

>wow I care so much

Putin would definitely make better schools there

thanx for semen brother :)) that was in fact very yummy for me and my family :)) you made us live again, the hunger is gone

>I hope russians rape all your people, including fucking children.

Calm down ANTIFA.

you're welcome

Not a surprise since Trump said he don't give a shit about them

Noooo, this can't be real. I can't believe that we fucked Ukraine up this badly. Why would they do this? Why would any Ukrainian stand for this?

>Ukraine

Come on, it's fun for the whole family. This Hans probably grew up on tales of how fun it is.

More like Jewkraine

A lot came here. What are you guys gonna do about the towelheads?

>Ukraine
>able to vote in the US election

Whenever I talk about my life story of immigrating to nz to escape poverty I get some ukrops telling me I'm a paid Russian shill.

Nigga, the current government is just as bad as a Russian one would be. They are still mob bosses hungry for power.

t. a ukrainian

Ukraine girls are incredible

Dont tell me you actually support the maidan revolution. Destroying monuments, renaming streets, prosecuting people for Facebook posts, Azov beating up old people, rewriting history books, new breed of corrupt politicians, propaganda news. But whenever something bad happens in Russia you clap your hands. Ukraine is literally turning into north korea

Tell us please. I'm actually curious as to your story. And could you describe, economically, what has happened to you? In real terms? I'm actually a masters in Slavic studies here, and I was in Crimea after the transition. I'm sort of trying to unobjectively write on Ukrainians now, and it seems like except a very very small number, everyone's been fucked by the after effects of maidan, but things were more dire in Ukraine than anywhere I was in in Russia before too.

And they're also very cheap. Almost for free.
But here's a catch: It's called AIDS.

It's a huge problem in ukraine

>the more Russian the province, the more AIDS it has
Is it the heroin?

statues of lenin hold no cultural value, they are just polluting cities

Was "Maidan 2.0" worth it? Absolutely not

>higher number of HIV cases in eastern and southern Ukraine aka "Novorosiya"

colour me surprised Pietrek

Western part is just villages, they have no hospitals, and thus no means to register HIV.

The only thing Ukraine does right, ditto Romania and Brazil.
_____
To your topic, OP, Clinton is a close ally of Victoria Nuland and gave her five billion dollars to use in taking over Ukraine. Russia would take a Clinton presidency as the launching of a new Cold War.

Good point, it's only registered cases

>based Galicia upholding traditional Ukrainian values and avoiding degeneracy
>based Chernivtsi with their Romanians and Jews

>Congo ahead of Ukraine
Man this is weird.

It's about time everyone in the western world gets to vote for american president. Jewish vote = 1000 goy votes. Barbarians like Russians and mexicans should be excluded of course.

These are PPP, which doesn't mean all that much in geopolitics, it's more like a metric for how much someone can buy within the country, never mind that the products they're buying would be subpar in most western countries. Nominally they're both shit and that's why their currencies are worth nothing.

Who knows. What I do know is that ukranians are super butthurt when you say "on Ukraine" instead of "in Ukraine" in russian. They go full REEE.

lol thats true

Jebać upa, ss galiczyna, banderowskich psów z azowu

NIECH ŻYJE WIELKA POLSKA, LWÓW TO POLSKIE MIASTO, NAZAWSZE I ODZAWSZE

t. pseudocanadian chochoł

La Canada est une pays francophone et anglos devont étudier Français.

>x voting for Clinton
>pole beetee eff O!!!!

use google translate next time you uncultured swine

>monuments
Shitty statues of a commie jew placed in every moohosranks
>renaming streets
Renaming streets in honor of Ukrainian patriots instead keeping the communist/russian names is bad.
>prosecuting people for Facebook posts
Anti Ukranian propaganda shouldn't be tolerated in Ukraine.

Maybe you are one of those russians whose grandparents were brought to Ukraine in the 30s to replace the native population and now you think you're Ukrainian. My great grandparents were killed by russian commies, everything they owned became state property, grandparents had to march on parades glorifying Marx, parents listen to lectures about marxism in university. Now russians still preach how great lenin and Stalin were, majority of them hate the western world. The same thing that's happening to western Europe happened to Eastern but instead of muzzies the natives were being replaced by russkies. Russians tried to escalate all the nigger rights movement in the 60s in USA, even during Ferguson chimpouts they kept the narrative about poor niggers being killed. They are fucking scum and anyone who brings damage to them is my ally.

Galicia never was ukrainian and never will be. Fuck them. It's a part of Poland.

Swine in your pants kurwa, I wrote it without it

Remember, banderowskie ścierwo, Lwów is a POLISH city.

And French is the only one legitimate language of Canada.

RUSSIA

IF YOURE GOING TO INVADE US DO IT NOW

Everyone who says that Lwów is an ukrainian city is my enemy

Your are fucking faggot and you don't understand, they are not ukrainians, they are nazi scum.

Listen Basti - Wroga Krew and read anglo subs and understand what kind of bioscum you are supporting.

Also I like true Ukraine

cut down on krokodil Ivan

RUSSIA

IF YOURE GOING TO INVADE UKRAINE DON'T DO IT. LET THEM BE

ANOTHER HOLODOMOR IS MUCH FUNNIER

You faggots this is clearly a thread made by a shill, tell me that is an actual refutation to anything going on.

Ukrainian here. I will still vote for Trump. What Ukraine needs is to stop being alcoholics and get nukes. They don't need a horde of Muslims and fags from Europe and neither do they need Moscals. Once they have nukes the midget won't mess with them and neither will anyone else.

>I hope russians rape all your people, including fucking children

Listen Hans, just because it happened to you guys, doesn't mean you have to exact it on others.

I have a polish name, idiot

Do I care?

I'm from ternopil

I hate people from Lviv

Putin told your politicans to get Lwów, why they didn't?