BANNED, AM I?

BANNED, AM I?

Mods BTFO

Mods on Suicide Watch lol

Yes, yes, well done mods. Well done mods - HOWEVER.

Mods? More like FRAUDS.

BAN?

how much do mods make a year?

IMPRESSIVE

Mods..more like fucking awesome dudes who don't care about money because witnessing shitty trolls and shit posters ban evade and whine about free speech is worth its weight in gold :^)

15 (you)s

I'm sorry, but did the Janitor already lose? Oh, that's right. The night isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2am. Does not having every off-topic thread deleted by 2am count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the night is still going? The Janitor is still deleting threads right now and he has been the best Janitor on Sup Forums for how many years now? He's deleting some of the worst threads on Sup Forums who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of shitposting on a Friday night. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Janitor is one of the best fucking janitors on the internet, he deleted 83 threads last night and would have been promoted to mod if Moot didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Janitor cleans up Sup Forums and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the ass thread just got deleted right when they were getting more posters, just like the >tfw no gf thread did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Janitor topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking janitor on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Fuck the police

Lol "banned"

24 hot pocket boxes

ITSY BITSY JANNIE CLIMBED UP THE Sup Forums SPOUT

Holy shit the absolute madman

Mods = not gods

Believe it or not, they actually do it FOR FREE

Can the Mods ever recover from this, fellow Sup Forumsbros?

Not enough.

Enough to cover the psychiatric bills from the horrible trauma they experience from this place.

fpbp

Isn't this a Sup Forums pasta?

they do it to feel powerful