So now that the dust has settled, can we talk about how big of a bust this guy was?

So now that the dust has settled, can we talk about how big of a bust this guy was?
Also, his campaign proved reddit's collective worthlessness.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/bernie-sanders-shares-vision-daily-news-article-1.2585757
nydailynews.com/opinion/transcript-bernie-sanders-meets-news-editorial-board-article-1.2588306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only genuine guy compared to Trump/Hillary.

>reddit's collective worthlessness.
trump confirmed loss

>Genuine guy
Says the genuine goy

I think his campaign was great, clean and he mostly talked about the issues and policies.

But he was up against the DNC and a Clinton, did great all things considered. He was never going to win against that.

We also knew since day 1 since he said he'd support whoever was going to be the Democratic nominee so he didn't split the left and hand it to the regressive right, making everything he's fighting for actually cost him policies. Have you guys even looked at the GOP platform? It's basically one giant fuck you to secular, scientific, and progressive views.

NO REFUNDS!

nydailynews.com/news/politics/bernie-sanders-shares-vision-daily-news-article-1.2585757

He is a fucking retard who had no idea how to back up his shitty policies

nydailynews.com/opinion/transcript-bernie-sanders-meets-news-editorial-board-article-1.2588306

Wrong link

thanks for Correcting The Record

>genuine
he literally sold out for free airplane rides around to fund raise

>nydailynews.com/opinion/transcript-bernie-sanders-meets-news-editorial-board-article-1.2588306

>Bernie shittalking globalist trade agreements and big buisness milking america mixed in with clickbait "IS BERNIE YOUR COLLEGE STONER BUDDY?" links

nice

technically he won the primaries tho
shillary squad and the whole party cheated him out

Bernie is great. I love the head fake he did toward the end, like "I'm gonna cause a ruckus at the convention, guise!" just so he could milk the Bernouts for contributions for a few weeks more. Top Jewing.

shilling everywhere. I can't tell what's real anymore.

Bernie helped children go to bed and sleep

>massive election fraud
>this guy was such a bust
fuck off shill

Your other meme candidate is going to lose to Shillary, reddit.

Weak candidate with weak memes.

He even plagiarized Ron Paul happening memes.

He's a wonderful man for taking millions of votes from the criminal Hillary. I'll always have a soft spot for Bernie while Trump makes America great again.

He wasn't a bust. He just had is nomination stolen from him.

By stolen, I mean the DNC just plain decided "let's remove this guy from the nominee position altogether. And lets put a gun to his head and make him endorse Hillary unconditionally."

IGNORE THESE SLIDE THREADS

Saged