DNC CEO resigns in wake of email controversy

Aww, what are you going to say now CTR? Admit it. You can't ((correct)) this.

archive.is/AIQS7

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YNdyO
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36927523
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every time i see CTR i think Crash Team Racing. what does it actually stand for?

Correct The Record, refers to a team organized and paid for by Hillary's Campaign. Her internet The Correct the Record Team - goes to forums, like this, and "corrects the record"

>slide it
Which explains why there is 15 tranny threads currently in the catalog.

Welp, she's gonna die soon
Better keep your eyes on her

kek

Yep, it's a nightmare sometimes.

bump

She needs a smug pepe hand.

why do people post this image? like seriously who would ever give a shit if she said that

Do people post it outside of Sup Forums?

well i dont have a jewbook so this is the only place i see memes

Christians? People who don't like sadistic sociopathic murderous parasites? I don't know, you tell me.

The entire DNC could resign for corruption and Hillary supporters still won't change their minds. Leftists are pro-globalism even though the globalist elites will only destroy them in the end.

Tweeted.
If any of you others have a Twitter account, use it. Saturate the normie ranks with shit they can't run away from.

These people aren't "leftists", they're neoliberals. Actual leftists got stabbed in the back and thrown into the trash by the DNC together with their cucked leader Bernie.

bump because goddamn, this sliding is retarded.

Hillary loves tranny threads.

Bump.

doesnt matter they have less of a capacity to try to rig shit with people that arent vetted over seeing the process

and her resignation has nothing to do with the emails it has to do with voter fraud.

it simply happens after the email shit is over. the dnc has no control over a federal investigation

They've been trying to (((correct))) this the whole day.

Sacrificial lambs, they think they can just ignore it if they get rid of a few higher ups
It won't end the bad behavior on its own

What the actual fuck IS leftism anyway?
The whole left-right political dichotomy is so fucking poorly defined I barely understand it, and I still think it's stupid.
I've had people say
>left is mindless change right is mindless stagnation
>left is emotion right is logic
>conflating left/right with authoritarianism and antiauthoritarianism
etc etc

boom, found it

imgur.com/a/YNdyO

Did anyone actually the Clinton's War on women link? It seems to be a preview for the entire book.

She's into that boipucci business it seems.

Those email leaks really fucked up the DNC proper.

But it hasn't even begun
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36927523