Pol BTFO

>all niggers are stupid and poor scum living on welfare

Pol BTFO by this African British man. Explain yourself pol!

youtu.be/DArVIePs00w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not an argument.

he guna die in the race war anyways

Oh wow, one managed to exploit the other ones and become rich. ALERT THE INTERNET!

There is no hate for African British people here in the UK.

A Ytube celeb. Great find.

Are you jealous, whitey?

who
congrats to him I guess. it must feel good to be successful off youtube vids.

Jesus man that's a noice house

I think it's ugly typical murican style shithouse.

He's still black pol said that all black people are stupid and poor.

This is sadly not true

Nope it's only the front garden and right side of the house that looks bad

>all niggers are stupid and poor scum living on welfare
>all
I don't think that's actually a claim that people make.

> niggers
> black people
bong doesn't know the difference

Youtube money baby

Here in London it is.

Is that supposed to be an impressive house? Does everyone in the UK live inside a match box?

>see 6Mio subs.
>look at content
>only shitty vlogs, at least 5 Lamborghini videos

how watches this kind of crap?

Well must be true for the entire nation then

>>>/reddit/

Sup Forums of course is one person.

He's not a briton.

How does someone become this rich off of fucking youtube vlogging? What the fuck?

for once the master is out and the house nigger already thinks he can chimp out

he should be disciplined

> 1 post by this id

Who said all? The majority of niggers are worthless and have low IQs. One rich nigger doesn't change that.

I feel bad for the neighbours and their property values.

Have a good personality

Really at first I thought he was just walking around a random house saying it's his, was expecting the house owners to get out mid video and yell at him to get off of the property

I do.

>how watches this kind of crap?
Niggers.

Is that ksi

He looks like he's getting ready for one HELL of a lip smacking!

>leeches off of pre-teens that don't know better and are spoiled by they're parents

FTFY

lel

his voice is mumbly and annoying.

Well Britain is like 100 times smaller than the US and has like 90 mil of people living in it. So it kinda makes sense look at Japan and where are they living

Fucking hell

Good for him buying shit left and right, in a maximum of 5 years his career will be over, and he will be back to his nigger-self.

also its a nice house. its probably as big as my 3 houses.

He's worth 3 million

>100 times smaller than the US and has like 90 mil of people living in it
I'm 99% sure that you just made these numbers up.

Of course not all of them are poor. We have government programs in white countries to give minorities privilege.

You wish you racist

His videos were alright back when he did Fifa challenges like chilli powder when you concede but now his channel is pure shit, I don't know why anyone watches him anymore.

I can understand pewdiepie because he's plays games and he's funny enough so no wonder kids watch his shit all the time but KSi's videos are just dead.

Holy shit he looks like a hairless chimpanzee

are you chinks siding with the whites or the niggers.

>car videos
better watch the real deal

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ

>looks like

Kill yourself

or the spics.

Why does he have to scream in every single video?
Admittedly, I've only seen like 3 of his vids but all of them is just him screaming from beginning to end.
I'm sure his neighbors are very happy living next to him.

Londoners project their little brown containment centre onto everywhere else. If you believed what Londonistan believed then over half the country are black.

woah, calm down there, FreD. nice gamer tag tho

>be nigger with no discernible skills
>become extremely wealthy thanks to capitalism
>/nu-pol/ still worships at the alter of neoliberalism despite innumerable examples of worthless human beings rising to prominence and influence by doing very little

Edgy 17 year old

Hang yourself.

no discernible skills? He's an entertainer a comedian just like the ones you see on TV but you don't complain about them right?

i know i will be hunting any non natives, especially asians and niggers.

it's not?

You should start with white Americans they are the ones who stole your land and now are fucking your women.

>London

CucksCross you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo

>Australia
You mean a prison colony?

Africans are utter ghouls and are terrible creatures to be even near, particularly youth in the inner city.

>le British blacks are ok meme

needs to die and die right now, they are horrid and getting worse by the day.

Same in US, same in France, Same across the world,

An African is an African and always will be.

I also live in London and they are the most feral here because their sheer numbers means there is no insentive to LARP as an englishman

murrilards are fine. niggers and asians are dissgusting.

Wait, this isn't KSI?

Just kill yourself racist scum you don't belong on this planet

It's his brother

no amount of money in the world wil ever make him not a nigger who likes like a bald monkey

You're just jealous of him

>buying a mansion
>buying a bunch of supercars

this guy will be broke as hell when his youtube career fails

chimps that were taught by whitey also tend to be pretty smart and civilized.

>a pampered dancing monkey paid to dance proves blacks aren't lazy and prone to seeking government support.

>break & enter
someone call the police

the only impressive thing about that house is that it's in the uk which means it probably cost at least 10 million pounds so basically another nigger became rich from being an entertainer, that's really not interesting...

>Pol BTFO by this African British man. Explain yourself pol!
That's KSI's brother and Ksi makes a shitton of money from YouTube (millionaire) and I'm pretty sure they live in the same house so your nigger is still a nigger

>he's funny
Complete lies.

Why would his YouTube career fail?

Are you stupid? Why would they live in the same house? They are both millionaires.

>Nigga
>African british Person
There's a difference, idiot.

Maybe not as much as for you, but enough.

I have never heard of this man nor do I find him interesting in any conceivable fashion. That includes his supposed new real estate or his cars. I literally do not care.

cherry picking fallacy

Not really.

It has to end sometime.It gets boring, people move to other shit, or in the best case companies stop pumping money into fucking youtube ads.

Kek fuck off

>ComedyShortsGamer
ayyyyyy
KSI is better tho

d e l u s i o n a l

these people's careers don't "fail", per se, they just drop off the radar, but usually they've made so much money at that point they're set for life

That depends with what you do with the funds. People like Pewdiepie and whoever this is are essentially lottery winners that opt for the steady payout. Lottery winners can blow their earnings or build something sustainable with it. The fact that he earned it through a seemingly degenerate way doesn't mean he'll blow it.

>all
Some dogs can detect explosives.

I was talking about the nigger in OP's video.I dont give a shit about pewd-whatever

>they're set for life

not when he's spending it all like a retard

>One nigger
>Entirety of Pol BTFO

Groid logic.

Think you have it the wrong way round there Tyreese. Not only do you not belong in this country but you don't even belong in this continent. I probably dislike blacks more than Muslims 2bh.

That is what I wrote. You're still wrong in that he'll inevitably go bankrupt, last I checked high end real estate is still a solid investment. The cars are not, but that doesn't matter.