Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=bfGzYAYz0C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont?

>they are obsessed with anal sex
>they are not white
>their leader is a sandnigger
>they are full of crime(probably worlds most unsafe country if you exclude those who have wars)

i never think about brazil until you show up in my online games

I don't. But Perú must replace them on BRICS

Brazilian rickshaw drivers are dealing drugs in Dublin

You're right about the last one. As long as I know, the number of the murders in Brazil is Civil War tier by the ONU standards (c. 2015)

>black
>arrogant
>corrupt
>full of commies
>just as violent as the Middle East and Africa

Woaw, thats rude.
Comparing us to Israel and Arabs... WTF brit

Because ive met a ton of brazilians and most of them are:
>loud
>obnoxious
>untrustworthy
>dumb
>lazy
>backstabbers
>no work ethic whatsoever
>disrespectful

thats true

Mostly because they make posts like this

You should take it as a compliment you monkey

Because I was amazed that Brazilians getting mad a lot when Brazile lost to Germany in soccer. Bro, it is just a sport game. Why you guys were pissed off?

Is this a new way to attract attention?

Ignore him, I think he is talking about the US

The islamic sandnigger that is also african doesn't bother me at all, but thanks bro.

Because you're subhumans

Because football is basically our life. We live for football, if you walk into a bar, people will be discussing football, if you walk into a party, people will be discussing football, if you walk into a military base, people will be discussing football. We even consider knowing the name of each player of each squad more important than knowing math or a foreign language. Football knowledge is considered more important than a medicine doctorate diploma.

The World Cup in Brazil was supposed to be our ultimate moment of glory and not this absolute hatred that happened, people were literally creating reddits and twitters to expose problems and faults and laugh at Brazil. The loss was to Germany was the final stab in our hearts.

I don't hate you,I just wan all brazilians to fuck off from our universities

>soccer

El americANO inventing retarded words again

This

they're very loud and annoying in my online games

HUEHUEHUE is not a meme

br*Sil (minus the Great State of Piauí) is hell

The average Brazilian behaves like this in real life too by the way, being annoying to others is part of our culture, that's why the HUEHUE behavior.

Because Brazilians = Gipsies plus niggers, aka the most vile thing one can imagine

But in america we call it soccer bro. Culture difference.

Your culture still wrong.

Agree
t. From Piauí

the worst mistake we ever made

Your irrelevant old shithole should just become a brazilian state already.

whatever you say venezuela 2.0

Teu cu

Moortugal will become a brazilian province after the EU collapses.

I dont hate Brazil. And it's not just a football nation to me. I think e.g. Brazil has the richest and biggest popular musical culture in the world, the music made there especially in the 70s is wonderful and incomparable to anything from any other country I know of.

You know im right dude

So says the HIV ridden krokodil addict.

robbery territories to Paraguay

favelas, violence, no nobel prizes, education is a sucks and it's only good as leftist doutrination and the worst of all, corrupt government

education sucks* not education is a sucks, sorry for my mistake, I didn't verify before I send

70% of your industries are owned by Brazilian, this should be more than enough to pay all of your territories

because it's shit

return Matto Grosso
and pay for repairs

Came from Canada to work in São Paulo. Not so bad, but still, pretty bad.

Never! VIVA PEDRO II

Maybe because all war-torn Middle-Eastern countries have less than 100 million people while Brazil has more than 200 million?

Rude people

Not a question, whore.

>>they are full of crime(probably worlds most unsafe country if you exclude those who have wars)
Actually our homicide death toll is higher than Syria's so-called """war""". In sheer numbers we are number one, but proportionally it would be Panama and a few other Central America cunts.

Agree to an extent, but the musical scenario is dead around here nowadays.

Not a real question. Kill yourself.

I don't, i love it actually, Brazil is the most uncaring country in the world, we have partys everytime, a lot of holydays and bunda.

We hate eachother and we love it, we love to drink and we are a religious country. Brazil is redpilled

bump

>but proportionally it would be Panama
Sorry, but that is not true.

for bullying the frogs

because it's a shithole

Sorry, I was thinking of El Salvador, my knowledge of Central America is minimal.
According to Wikipedia it's not 81, though, it's 108!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>the musical scenario is dead around here nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=bfGzYAYz0C4

are you Canadian in Brazil now?