It was pretty crazy how there were only two black guys they dated, and literally no other ethnic minorities, right?

It was pretty crazy how there were only two black guys they dated, and literally no other ethnic minorities, right?
Also general SATC thread.

>knowing even that much about SATC let alone caring

fuck off, faggot

miranda had 1 and samantha had two right?

As a black man, I was insulted that the writers think a woman with zero going for her (attractiveness-wise) could pull a handsome, suave guy like Blair Underwood. Do white women really think they're that special?

I'm not even close to Blair Underwood's level of attractiveness, and a woman who looked like that wouldn't have a chance with me.
Well, unless she had the greatest personality of anyone I had ever met. Personality goes a long way.

I thought Sam just had the one- the guy with the earrings?

Yeah, I feel ya. And Miranda has the worst personality of any person, ever.
But they lived in the same building, and proximity is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

was that the guy she fought his sister over?

Yeah when the sister was reverse racist. The one time an Indian guy hits on Sam she turns him down- gotta be straight up racism cos she'll fuck anyone.

wasnt there also some blackish guy who carry was chating up but dropped him when he started shitting on new york?
its crazy how much i remember from this show given that i only watched it as a kid and never after that

Black men will date almost any white women. They have very low standards when it comes to white skin.

>Black men will date almost any white women. They have very low standards when it comes to white skin.
[citiation needed, slappy]

>The one time an Indian guy hits on Sam she turns him down
That's predictable-- isn't Samantha a size queen?

damn I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it.
They also doubled up the hispanic as the lesbian storyline.

haha that wasn't ostensibly her reason, but she wouldn't be above racial profiling, that Sam.

They prefer fatasses

almost all black guys that I've seen with white women have been absolute hogs.

>almost all black guys that I've seen with white women have been absolute hogs.
>that I've seen
Do you see where your argument falls apart? I do.

Implying SATC isn't GOAT hbo

That hair always did it for me. Shame she cut it all off later on

Carrie>Samantha>Charlotte>Miranda

>Needing "official statistics" to verify common sense.

Whites are still just higher up on the totem pole in society than blacks. All the affirmative action and other institutional and media discrimination against whites hasn't been enough to make them equals in society. So that translates to relationship pairings, as well.

Huh. I liked her hair but other that that I always thought she was rough as.

That midriff

Charlotte>Samantha>Carrie>Miranda

Yeah, her body was dope in that kind of white girl 90s way.
It was kinda incongruous with her character though, who was supposed to eat fast food and never exercise.

Best boy coming through

>that flat tummy

my goodness

Pahahahahahaha!
He was literally nothing.

Aiden was pure. Carrie is just a bitch

>Carrie is just a bitch
No arguments here.
But Aiden was still boring and ugly.

The Jew was the hottest.

Who had more nips. SATC or Friends

Forgot pic

>Implying black men get any white women that haven't been rejected by white men.

why is that horse in a dress?

Plz no bully

Did they wear fake nipples are something?

Isn't Blair Underwood some crazy, delusional black supremacist who thinks that every historical figure of note was actually black and that white people stole every invention from black people?

Is that Wayne Brady?

I always thought Charlotte was too prudish to be number one

Yep

BREAK YOSELF FOOL

I feel the same way. Then I see all these black guys still picking up the trash white guys leave behind and worshiping it, and I feel so embarrassed

wayne posting isn't gonna happen, man.

>Charlotte: Jew/prude
>Samantha: mega whore
>Carrie: whiny and egotistical
>Miranda: ultra bitch

That said, I agree with your rankings

Give me your sandwich Dave.

the episodes where she sexed herself up a bit begrudgingly were the best

that's a tummy friend

Mmmph

>proximity is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
so that's why married couples have so much sex

I've lived around Black people almost all my life. While some have standards, I've seen a lot of average or >average looking black guys with bottom of the barrel White women. And I just hope they're doing it for easy pussy/ or something else that isn't a LTR.

>ultra bitch

Poor Steve. He devered better

maybe that's cause your mom and sisters need to lose some weight, faggot

Ayyoo gurl iwan sum dat.

>Hairline

More like JUST in the City desu.

>staying up all night watching sex and the city so you can fap
>didn't show sex scenes at all

Fuck you HBO, HBO was the worst when it came to late night faps as a teenager

Thank god for showtime and cinemaxx at the time

What a dickhead.

I never watched this show, but when I was little I remember watching a scene where the pretty one goes to this bar and a bunch of Chad sailors is hitting on her and teller her to show a boob and she does and I remember that she was married or something too and that was the first time in my life I realize all women were whores and to stay clear from there disgusting parasitic ways.

Joke's on you, i dried my nuts every new Oz episode, all those rapes, damnnnn...

Miranda was best girl though.

it always annoyed me that everyone except SJP got nude

Literally the opposite.

>tfw you will never spank miranda

Yeah me too. Fucking prude

Wouldn't even mind but the whole "Carrie is suddenly a prude who never shows her tits to men" that they had to come up with to cover it was fucking retarded.

Season 1 and 2 are GOAT