1/2

1/2

Why is it so easy to destroy Black Panther Trailer? Why do Black people get to retain their culture

2/2

it's so good proving how hypocritical people are about all marvel movies

lol

not even in the first 3 pages after instantly uploading. looks like mods have silenced me

Derailing the thread. You guys wipe your ass sitting down or standing up?

You normie faggots should really stop browsing for bait on facebook, tumblr or twitter or whatever. Really, you're the ones that come off as retarded posting this 9gag-level capeshit screencaps and images all the time to get a few (You)s and a couple REEEEEEEEEEs. Stop this shit immediately you complete and utter idiots.

I do it snail style

I used to stand up when I was a kid
Now I sit. It's much easier sitting

ok here is the easiest way to make a black panther fan from tumblr mad

just ask where bucky is, that's it... they go apeshit, i shit you not

Better question, do you bunch the toilet paper into a ball and wipe, or folder it neatly and wipe?

i use the 3 seashells

Both, I find sitting alone doesn't get everything so I tend to wipe sitting down first then wipe some more standing up to make sure I get everything I can possibly get

Sitting
Balled. Folding would compromise absorbance

> watching demo man in another window while browsing Sup Forums bored.
> someone brings up the 3 seashells.

Fuuuuuuuck.

> pic unrelated.

how does that work?

who the hell would watch demolition man unironically?

people who enjoy great movies

Anyone who bunches does not deserve toilet paper

so indians?

I'm not sure I understand the thought behind rolling tp into a ball to wipe, I just assumed folding it was the norm

It's less rolling and more wadding. Think luffa instead of sponge

you can't even speak english, dude. why are so many Sup Forumsyps self hating brown people?

Same principle as magnets

Its like people don't even know Black Panther origins from the 70s or something

Looks out of place in today's world the same as Luke Cage

standing up everytime

Demolition Man was prophetic

Sitting down and folded paper. This is the only logical way to do it. If you do it any other way, you're a savage.

why would that make them mad? isn't bucky captain america's mate?

Amazonians aren't Greek, they've been a multiracial group of magical beings for a very long time in DC. Retard.

>wiping your ass
do normies actually do this? kek

Diversity is unironically a codeword for anti-white

>reading youtube comments

because we understand how shitty our own people are. you liberals are the self hating white people

what are his origins

>poltards literally anally demolished by a character that's been around nearly 50 years

>being this stupid

nice shilling DCfag

What's the Wakanda tax policy?

>liberals literally anally demolished by Iron Fist being cast white even though he's been that way for decades

your move troll

>DCfag

The word Spider-Man is literally in my name, pham.

why are capefags so autistic?

Sitting and I wipe from the back to the front because I'm fat. Leaves shit trails on my balls I have to wipe and I''m sure I leave a ton of shit down there.

You're welcome for the mental image.

yeah and Clark Kent is a reporter by day. everyone fucking lies you cuntrazor

i shit sitting down, but i have a little stool to put my feet on now because of my hemorrhoids. supposedly it makes you sit in a posture that doesn't cause you to strain as much. i fold my TP, wipe front to back, then take a single piece of toilet paper and put some Prep H on it and apply it to the inflamed area. Sometimes if they're really bad I'll get in the shower and run some cool water while I spread my ass cheeks and let the stream wash my anus. Even though I do all this sometimes I wipe and its just blood wipe after wipe.

>2017
>wiping your ass

standing up

Blacks are racist with double standards, more news at eleven.

I'm a troll on the internet who takes big stories and makes them seem trivial cause if people found out it would explode

Oh fuck off. These are movies and the people making them can do whatever the fuck they want. Just fucking don't see it if it triggers your feeble brain this much.

That argument makes no sense for Black Panther since Wakanda is an explicitly racist and isolationist nation that hates even other Blacks right next to it so it makes sense it's not diverse. The movie will portray this as a bad thing and BP will be opening the borders at the end for sure.

>people can do whatever the fuck they want
they go where the numbers are. dont fucking tell me to just "not go see it" the more people who complain the better our chances of change. you're a coward and a bigot and a racist. i have no desire to hear you or any leftist hillary shilling propeganda you spout

you faggots come here from normie sites and are shocked UTTERLY SHOCKED that the narrative on this site is different than you are used to on normie site.

BUT IF YOU WERE GETTING WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED OFF NORMIE SITES YOU NEVER WOULD OF CAME HERE YOU STUPID BLACK MONKEY

WE WUZ KANGZ