BvS PLOT HOLEZ POST EM

>why did Lex give his Mercenaries in Africa bullets with his name on it?
>How did Batman know what Kryptonite was, without knowing that Lex had it?
>How did Lex know that the bat signal on the old Gotham PD building being lit was Batman was challenging Superman to a fight?
>Why did Perry change his mind about getting a chopper for Lois ON THE ROOF after she said it wasn't for a story?
>Why did the man that Lex molested with candy give him access to everything, and how was he able to do that?
>Why did Lex blow up congress for not letting him import Kryptonite, after he had already smuggled Kryptonite?
>Why didn't Superman save Jimmy Olson?
>If he was in America and heard that Lois was in jeopardy in Africa, how did he not hear that his mom was in a warehouse next to a lit flame thrower a few blocks away?
>Why didn't Superman assist Batman with saving his mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/tv/thread/69227738
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SqkY3m7a4AGsQ5dRVELvDA/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSLlsuiGnU
youtube.com/watch?v=AHdX_ge2m0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ONza8T0cBZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with that pic, OP? Was Jimmy Kimmel even in BvS?

None of these are correct. You literally did not pay attention.

Why do Henry Cavil and Lois Lane have no chemistry? (Afleck and Gadot have more chemistry than that shit, and Gadot was dry as a board in this movie)

What was Lex's plan for stopping doomsday after his fedora plan to "kill god" was complete?

meant Amy Adams obviously

Is pretending to be retarded funny for you faggots?

>>why did Lex give his Mercenaries in Africa bullets with his name on it?
This actually perplexed me. Why did he give them bullets with his super secret and unique alloy or whatever that was? Why did he add the same alloy to the bomb in the wheelchair?

Why didn't Superman take away Batman's kryptonite grenades after mostly recovering from the first one?

Reminder that Snyder shills are unironic furfaggots

reminder that you're permanently asshurt about capeshit

Why did Lex explain that his letters helped convince Bruce to fight supes, even though it is shown that the letters were not opened?

you sound triggered
did I touch a nerve?

>there are actually people on Sup Forums who can't follow a capeshit film

>1 year later
>he's still mad

I have a hole of plot for you. Why would you post that Superman's "LITERALLY ALWAYS BEEN JESUS" then act like you'd never said that or held that totally fallacious belief?

4archive.org/board/tv/thread/69227738
It's just bad writing, in my opinion. On the part of whoever writes your script, intern.Keep plugging away at that FAN EDIT, though, You'll get there someday.

is this what mental illness looks like?

Snyder thinks that Superman isn't allowed to have emotions.

Hard to have chemistry when you have to act like your character has the personality of a wet blanket.

Goyer and Snyder did Cavil no favors.

>this the actual state of the DCEU right now
How did Snyder fuck it up so badly?

it honestly looks like paranoid schizophrenia

I genuinely feel sorry for that user

>it's another BvS thread

His name wasn't on them, they were just rare because they were prototypes.
Batman knew it was a remnant of the kryptonian tech and found suspicious that Lexcorp was interested in it, since Lexcorp had dealings with the military complex.
Because Perry White is aware that Superman and Clark are one and the same. Even if you ignore that he knew it was something personally and deeply important for Lois and he cares for her.
Because that senator got excited with the discovery Lex had made and wanted to see what more Lexcorp could discover with the right resources.
Because Lex had lost the key witness, who he had bought off to lie, and knew that her testimony was what got the ball rolling. He had also found out that the senator lady was a honest lady with altruistic intentions that actually wanted to hear what Superman had to say and not put a stop to him, which wouldn't help him at all. So he had to put a stop to the hearing, since he only used that as a bogus shit to do his smear campaign against Superman, not as an actual valid thing.
Superman wasn't fast enough to save Jimmy Olsen because Superman isn't some god like people make him out to be.
Nothing in the movie says he was in the USA while Lois was in Africa. The movie made it explicit that he constantly keeps an ear out for Lois, something he stopped doing for his mother. Lex subtlety pointed out he started to care more about Lois than his mother in that regard. They also cut out the scene where he tries to find out his mom in Metropolis and Gotham with his super-senses while flying.
Because Lois had told Superman and Batman that Lex was doing some weird shit with the Scout Ship that could be seen from afar, and Batman offered himself to save Superman's mother while Superman could go out to see what Lex was up to and put a stop to him.

Because he doesn't understand the characters and is constantly shoving Objectivist supes down everyones throat.

Having a better memory than a shithead that can never admit an error is not a mental illness.

He just got done making another one right here:

My favorite part:
>I really don't understand what the issue is.

No shit?

What's the point of giving your clandestine operations group who you hire to do untraceable wetwork bullets that can be easily identified and traced back to you?

Why not buy regular bullets? There's plenty of those in the world. You're only going to shoot a bunch of negroes.

>Having a better memory than a shithead that can never admit an error is not a mental illness
is that your excuse

Considering that the only person who could link them to LexCorp was an incredibly high-ranking official that was in no way willing to go on record with it, I'd say it wasn't all that easy to link them.

hey man keep promoting me that's dope. I'm stoked I've never had a butthurt stalker before.

As for
>Why would you post that Superman's "LITERALLY ALWAYS BEEN JESUS"
Where exactly did I say that?
What I said was
>Constantly putting characters literally standing in front of metaphorical renaissance paintings and constantly making them awkwardly recreating them is like the textbook definition of "obvious." Superman was always Jesus, you don't need to literally make him that.
But sure you can latch on to that all you want. won't make BvS a good movie though
>then act like you'd never said that or held that totally fallacious belief?
It's not really a "fallacious" belief at all. Parallels between Superman and Jesus have been made since his inception.

I love this shit though. Keep it coming spank me daddy go through all my 4plebs. Keep illustrating the desperate lengths by which you have to go to defend a shitty kids movie lol.
Are you talking about the stalker or me studying a movie and shitposting about it? Because the answer is yes to both.

It was still enough. There's just no point in having those special bullets. I mean bullets are really simple stuff. Why do you even need special bullets? What if they wear out your barrels too much? What if they're too light or too heavy? It's just such a bizarre way to make a reveal.

They were prototypes. Either way, Lex knew that no one could pin him down to these things because if his involvement was made clear in them he could fuck the US and that wasn't going to happen. Lex probably did that to be smug about it.

Lex sent tons of shit to Bruce in order to compound his sense of guilt and rage in a effort to propel him forward to act against Superman.

I don't need an excuse. What's yours?

As I recall, it's that you get off on abuse. You must be in heaven right now, getting called out on all your misconceptions, your inability to cede even the most elementary of points, and just being a general dickhead.

We'll give you a moment to yourself should you need one. In fact, take all the time you need, because your act is too stale to even keep me, your "stalker" entertained.

both of you are fucking pathetic, how many hours have you spent circlejerking angrily about a year old capeshit movie? give it a break you pathetic fuck

think about all that time you spent being mad when you could've done literally ANYTHING else

Why did Jack/Bruce's Co-Worker watch the world engine destroy 5 or 6 blocks of skyscrapers, but doesn't tell people to get out until Bruce calls him and tells them to get out?

Lex was probably testing that shit in the field while also tipping his hand to be smug about his power for anyone who cared to look for it.

>doesn't tell people to get out until Bruce calls him and tells them to get out
It's a working day, he's not a boss, he can't really tell people to interrupt their activities!

It's a pretty crappy test when you can't even recover the bodies and check out the wound channels and other fun stuff like that.

The World Engine was doing some dope-ass beats. That was some real Skrillex shit.

>His name wasn't on them, they were just rare because they were prototypes.
You're the target audience (idiot manchildren), I didn't read the rest of your stupidity.

>ITT; OP doesn't know what a plot hole is

The militia actually dug out the bullets from the dead bodies, though. The only bullet they lost was the one that was embedded in Lois' laptop, since she was rescued by Superman right away.

>both of you are fucking pathetic, how many hours have you spent circlejerking angrily about a year old capeshit movie?
A lot. But I don't shitpost BvS angrily. I love the movie. It's one of my favorite bad movies ever. I enjoy the intricacies by which almost everything was a misfire.
>give it a break you pathetic fuck
I did I go on shitposting threads like once a month.
>think about all that time you spent being mad when you could've done literally ANYTHING else
Again not mad. I'm not the one personally stalking someone. And I've justified my obsession with BvS as educational. Learn a lot about how to make a good movie watching a bad movie 15 times.

literally why did luthor do any of the things he did

>The militia actually dug out the bullets from the dead bodies,
What's the point? It's not like you can't clearly see those people were shot first, burned second. They should've just brought flamethrowers. Or maybe some kind of laser weapons, then you'd have a justification for a super special prototype that can be linked back to LexCorp being lost. A heat gun, made to imitate Supes' eye lasers.

Because of ego.

wrong cinematic universe

Who would investigate shit that deep in a fucking African country that is currently going through a civil war?

beat me to it

No one. And that's exactly what these dumbasses are never going to get. At best, they'd get some pictures of burnt corpses.

what makes you think it was ego?

the only hint of motivation we ever get is "muh there was no god/hero to protect me from my father's fists"

that's literally it

Well, then they didn't have to go through procedure of tracking and removing all those bullets, then? But they did remove them, but they didn't bother making it look believable. And if they used non-special bullets, they wouldn't even have to remove them. Bullets ricochet, you know. It's a pain trying to find one if you don't know where it went.

Besides, you'd think that something as dire as an implication that world's most powerful creature has anger issues would attract some serious investigation.

And thank god for that. Personally, I'd rather have him doing that than someone like Joss Whedon shoving clichéd Wonder-bread-man down my throat even though that's already been done with Reeves' Superman, and part of the reason why Superman has such declining sales in his comics.

No one wants to read about a goody-two-shoes that's perfect and infallible (as if Superman was ever infallible), they want to read a heroic drama. Like the Death of Superman, probably the most important, noted, and climactic event in comics history. Sorry kid, but the time of Superman saving Lois by flying the earth backwards is over.

>once a month

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SqkY3m7a4AGsQ5dRVELvDA/

Now pull the other one.

Pay better attention next time. Lex whole problem is that he feel inadequate and powerless thanks to Superman existence and try to come up with ways of dragging Superman down to his level or elevating himself above that of Superman.

>Lex whole problem is that he feel inadequate and powerless thanks to Superman existence
what makes you think he thinks that?

>Besides, you'd think that something as dire as an implication that world's most powerful creature has anger issues would attract some serious investigation.

That's the whole point of the hearing.

also, that's not ego, that's jealousy or vanity

The whole fucking movie?

>That's the whole point of the hearing.
Yes, but they didn't check the burned bodies, which were clearly burned posthumously. They had enough access to film them, though.

>doesn't know the difference between a thread and a post
>expects to be taken seriously

Looks like less than once a month.

You seem agitated :)

I'm sorry I make fun of your movie so much

here's all of the early shitposting 4 ya

You should write a biography about me.

>doesn't notice BvS showing up in his posts multiple times in multiple threads in the same months
>expects to not sound like a lying fuck

>And thank god for that.
Except for the fact that it isn't his character. It would be like turning Batman and giving him Supermans personality, it wouldn't work. And it hasn't worked.
>Superman has such declining sales in his comics.
Superman is selling fine...

>No one wants to read about a goody-two-shoes that's perfect and infallible
Wrong... They tried this with the new-52, and it was despised.

You really should stop talking about things you have no idea about.

>Again not mad. I'm not the one personally stalking someone. And I've justified my obsession with BvS as educational. Learn a lot about how to make a good movie watching a bad movie 15 times.

That seems like a rather flimsy justification for your anger. And we all know you're never going to actually make a movie, so out-the-window goes that excuse. So all we're left with is some autistic faggot that has a subconscious trigger towards BvS, even though it's not that bad.

I also just saw Suicide Squad last night and it wasn't that bad either.

At the very least, they were more interesting than Marvel's films, which are always surface-level, always have the same exact plots and formula's, and always have the same exact character designs.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtSLlsuiGnU
youtube.com/watch?v=AHdX_ge2m0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ONza8T0cBZ4

Making a thread and going "lol list all the plotholes" is not learning anything because 1, none of your little points are plotholes, learn what a plothole is, and 2nd, that doesn't actually educate you on how to not make a plothole. Plotholes are only avoidable based on ones own writing ability.

>his posts
lol
>user pretends to know which user he's talking to

>have a fun thread bantering with DCfags about their crappy movie
>they bant back about BvS being the Citizen Kane of movies
>HugeFaggot !Tripfag comes in
well it was fun while it lasted

not an argument

specific examples or get the fuck out

Pre-crisis Superman sells better then Spiderman you fucking retard.

You mean sold, right? I mean, currently in Superman main comic Lois lost her leg, his son was turned evil by some black goo and Superman is dependent on Batman and a bunch of random whos for help to fight of a villain that wants to steal his son.

I wouldn't call THAT Superman the infallible Superman from yesterday.

Idealistic != infallible. Read Red Son.

He was neither in Red Son.

I found a plot hole!

The keep saying he's a messiah figure, but this is clearly him being pictured as Apollo!

PLOTHOLE
L
O
T
H
O
L
E

He was idealistic, though? He is defeated in Red Son by Luther by being reminded of his mistake, by realizing he can't protect the world by being a dictator, even a benevolent one.

>implying Lois and Clark in the tub wasn't hot.

Sorry it didn't have any quips you marvel faggot.

Here's another one!

Not sure if this is supposed to be Horus or Apollo, but it definitely appears to be some sort of solar deity! THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

He was the 26th best selling issue in April.

He hasn't even cracked the top 10 in years. He's selling below X-O Manowar, Venom, and Iron Fist. And he hasn't sold better than Batman in decades.

>They tried this with the new-52, and it was despised.

Wrong, they had an increase in market share after it launched, and the primary complaint was about the actual reboot, which was annoying, but barely anyone cared about Superman even after the New 52 reboot.

>That seems like a rather flimsy justification for your anger.
But I'm not angry though? Anger at what? The movie? I obsessively study movies and shitpost as distraction and procrastination. Who is actually upset about any of this?
>And we all know you're never going to actually make a movie
I mean I have funding. I'm probably going to make a feature at some point. It probably will be shit but that's ok.
>so out-the-window goes that excuse
continued education is never an excuse m8. There's always something to be gained from watching schlock.
> So all we're left with is some autistic faggot
correct
>that has a subconscious trigger towards BvS
it's not subconscious
>even though it's not that bad.
It's pretty fucking bad.
>I also just saw Suicide Squad last night and it wasn't that bad either.
It's pretty fucking bad.
>At the very least, they were more interesting than Marvel's films
dont give a shit
>Making a thread and going "lol list all the plotholes" is not learning anything
I was starting another triggered thread to carry over the circlejerk from the 404d thread.

>1, none of your little points are plotholes,
she said, unsubstantiated
>learn what a plothole is
she said, not evidencing any understanding of anything
>and 2nd, that doesn't actually educate you on how to not make a plothole.
is english not your first language?
>Plotholes are only avoidable based on ones own writing ability.
neat point! Wow so insightful.

Why are you so upset that you felt the need to write a journal post as a name fag just to say nothing?

He can't be idealistic if he was wrong, can he?

I mean current supes, which is pre-crisis supes is selling better then Spiderman.

And even though the stories being told are more heavy they still have the same superman. Dealing with maturer themes.

Clark jumped on the bathtub with his dirty shoes and could potentially infect Lois' VA-GI-NA.

That's not how it works, no. Idealism means he has certain ideals and pursues them in lieu of more practical approaches.

Are you fucking retarded?

Of course #1's sell like crazy.

Iron Fist, X-O manowar, Venom are all special issues, like #1's or 150 issues. Yeah those sell like crazy but drop off. It's like you don't understand how the comics industry works at all. Stick to being a DCEU fag.

Does anyone else appreciate these scenes?

And if I'm not very much mistaken, this looks like they might be framing up Batman to suggest some sort of god of the underworld or something?

That's downright pagan! How does this fit in a movie with exclusively Christian imagery revolving around a character that's

LITERALLY
ALWAYS
BEEN
JESUS
?

I assumed the bullets were made of an alloy that would completely disappear when burned, making it easier to frame supes

>but I'm not angry
>continues to paraphrase every single thing I stated in my post

Yes, lol, you are. And quite pathetically so, as several others have pointed out.

>Why are you so upset that you felt the need to write a journal post as a name fag just to say nothing?

Says the autist that just wrote an incorrect blog-post about dumb shit. Try harder, kiddo.

>even though it's not that bad.
>It's pretty fucking bad.

Cool, I don't care what you think.

But he used terrible and even gruesome approaches to achieve his goals. He was practical in the way he wasn't above doing anything to achieve what he wanted.

>Why are you so upset that you felt the need to write a journal post just to say nothing?

Irony!

That's something that kinda-sorta would make some comicbooky sense, kind of like the ice bullet of the legend, but the wound channels would still be there, and it's not mentioned in the movie. And the same alloy was used in the wheelchair, which exploded and the alloy was still identifiable.

Gruesome? I don't remember that. He tried to be the best protector the Earth could have, to being it peace, but he wasn't executing people or anything. Just being an overbearing parent, really. And when he realized it was wrong he stepped down. That was a compelling story.

That was already answered in the previous thread.

I sure do.

>Yes, lol, you are.
project less. I'm autistically responding to (you)s since we're talking about me personally.
> And quite pathetically so, as several others have pointed out.
t r i g g e r e d
>Says the autist that just wrote an incorrect blog-post about dumb shit.
lol no u
>Try harder, kiddo.
lol yeah I should be a tryhard tripfag like you huh?
>Cool, I don't care what you think.
And yet here you are ;)

None of those are the biggest plot hole.
This is
>WHY THE FUCK DID BATMAN WANT TO KILL SUPERMAN
It makes no sense at all. The movie tries to pass it off as Superman not caring about the people killed when he fought Zodd, but he had no other choice and he's devoted his life to saving people, but Batman's just like "lol I hate u bro" for no reason

>Gruesome? I don't remember that. He tried to be the best protector the Earth could have, to being it peace, but he wasn't executing people or anything. Just being an overbearing parent, really. And when he realized it was wrong he stepped down. That was a compelling story.

He let his government torture and kill people in the Gurlags. That's one of the many reasons why Russian Batman tried to kill him. He even let Brainiac brainwash people.

No wound channels if they body is incinerated. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the whole thing was supposed to be a ploy to make it look like Superman obliterated those people with his heat vision, which was also backed up by the African lady that was paid to testify.

>mediocre kid actor
>mediocre actress
>bad actor
>bad actor
>bad actor and mediocre actress with no chemistry

Seriously? Come on, man.

>lol yeah I should be a tryhard tripfag like you huh?

No, I personally believe you should continue to avatarfag and maintain an idiosyncratic posting style that effectively makes you a namefag is all but actual name.

Ever so much better.

>Are you fucking retarded?
>Of course #1's sell like crazy.

>uses blatantly inflammatory language for restating a fact
>thinks that makes him more "smirter"

Jesus, could you be anymore of an autistic cringe-inducer?

>Iron Fist, X-O manowar, Venom are all special issues, like #1's or 150 issues

WRONG, like you always are, X-O Manowar is a regular on-going series by Valiant.

Why did Batman say to Superman "YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE TOLD YOU BLA BLA" etc but then freaks out when he says Martha?

Batman therefore understood Superman as a man with parents before Superman said Martha

>Why didn't Superman save Jimmy Olson?
WHY THE FUCK DID SNYDER KILL OFF SUCH A GOOD CHARACTER??

>He let his government torture and kill people in the Gurlags.
Yeah, before he took over. That's because he was raised by Stalin, but after he became the ruler there was none of that, right?

>No wound channels if they body is incinerated.
If it's ash perhaps, but if it's a burned carcass, like in the movie (I think they show something like that?), you can still find them. Also you can analyze the lungs, they look really differently if somebody was burned alive or dead. Unless everything is ash, but that's not how it was in the movie.

>if doomsday survives, I'm screwed and so is the planet
explain this

lmao, look at how triggered and egotistical this little bratty 19 year old is. Jesus.