>The Mummy - $43.3 million
>The Mummy 3 - $40.4 million
>Scorpion King - $36.1 million
>The Mummy 2017 - $32.2 million
So... Mummy 2>Mummy>Mummy 3> Scorpion King > Mummy 2017

What happened Sup Forums.
Dark Universe is already finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/06/the-mummy-wonder-woman-international-box-office-weekend-results-1202111212/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the fucking movie good or not is what I care about, box office is for jews and jews alone.

Also need to know. I cant believe a Cruise movie has such a low score.

if the box office fails, sequels (and their plans for a shared monster universe) fails.

IS

THE

MOVIE

GOOD

NIGGER?!?

The movie is okay
Critics mostly hate it. I thought it was entertaining, lighthearted, visually pleasant. Tom Cruise feels out of place but he's not bad. Crowe as Jekyll/Hyde was good but the transformation is lackluster.

Isn't Universal now saying that the Brendan movies are canon?

>Dark Universe is already finished?
Let's hope so.

It should have been a horror franchise. It's suffering from trying to be Marvel too hard.

Standard monster movie, sucks because you want the girl to win because she's cute, but Cruise has to be a normie and go for the boring archaeologist with whom he shares zero chemistry.

Why can't any of these fucking movies just indulge in being bad for once?

This.

I'm honestly surprised with the piss-poor ratings some critics give it. It wasn't a *great* movie but I don't see why they consider it absolute dogshit.

It's not bad, worth a rental or Netflix. Maybe the cheap day at the theater.

>Dark Universe is already finished?
I hope.

Now post the international numbers lol. chinks love Tom Cruise.

Cast Dracula, Wolfman, and Frankenstein's monster.

It was serviceable as a movie, some neat direction with skipping time, and the Mummy being in Nick's head. Although it felt more like a movie about a Super-Zombie than a Mummy. The girl as a character is paper thin, has no personality except being there for exposition and being the love interest.

I can see where they're looking to start their own version of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I'm not sure if they'll get the chance to go that far.

deadline.com/2017/06/the-mummy-wonder-woman-international-box-office-weekend-results-1202111212/

>‘The Mummy’ Unearths $141M Offshore, $172.3M Global; ‘Wonder Woman’ Flies To $232M At International Box Office
KEK

This sums it up well. Cruise did OK even though miscast. Pretty decent Mummy movie. Was afraid of stupi-scary tropes but they mostly avoided.

I hated the Fraser Mummy movies. Tried too hard to be funny. This one has many yucks but not overdone.

7/10

Bad combo. Cruise works well when he's collaborating closely with a director on a story and ensuring the thing is actually good. This Dark Universe shit seems like it was pre-made and they just stuffed Cruise in there without him getting involved too deep.

Really, all the shit cruise gets, he's still a sign of quality when he's highly involved.

Also, who gives a shit about the mummy as a villain nowadays? Unless it's some giant city destroying thing there's no appetite.

It has done 175 million world wide. While its domestic take leaves a lot of room for improvement, it won't be the bomb it might look like state side.

DUCU was dead when they tried to start it with a perfectly serviceable Dracula movie and then backed off.

Sofia Boutella is the best part of it