Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Drumpf supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpOlympics?src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No user, it's you who needs to get out of the basement

looks like the work is done here

Oh hey it's this thread again

SAGE
A
G
E

Talked to the lady who cuts my hair, somehow got to the subject of Trump She says she agrees with almost everything he says. working class people love him.

Funny because Killary is hated more than any other nominee in history.

Fuck off, hillshill.
Slither back to your kike den

>he posted it again

>Calls Trump a rascist
>Insults him using Drumpf
You're the bigoted and racist one here. Insulting someone because their father changed the last name of the family

MOOOOOOOODDDSSSS

Get a real job faggot.

>Drumpf
Thou sheep needs to get out of thy fence

Stop commenting on shill posts you fucking dumbasses

I'm in Texas. So, you're wrong and a faggot.

This is the 8th time you post this thread, and the 24th time in total. Nice demoralizing efforts, CTR, but they're not effective.

Seriously, how much money can you make being a shill?

not true at all. most people are either vigorous trump supports or people who meagerly say "trumps a racist bro" who crumble after a few minutes of conversation.

I'm in Georgia and everyone I speak to loves Trump. What's up with all these fake polls and shilling?

You have been spamming this shit every single day, looks like you don't get out much.

how would you know? you live in norway

nice shitpost

whoops, almost forgot to SAGE

How many times you will post this shitty pasta? Mods really need to step up.

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpOlympics?src=tren

THIS COPYPASTA AGAIN???See you tomorrow again,shill
Btw you're wrong

>It's a good thing that people aren't allowed to express their political opinions anymore

Let me talk to your supervisor.

EAT SHIT

I want to see your file with all the copypastas you and the gang at CTR made

SAGE

In 2013, Obama repealed a law from post WWII that prohibits the federal government from issuing propaganda at its own citizens. What followed next can only be described as the most cancerous social-media conditioning in history. And it works so well because no one realizes that the mainstream news outlets, both left and right, are under fucking court order to only cover things that fit the globalist agenda and demonize anyone who sees through it.