Brit/pol/ - Falklands Edition

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-caf-owner-stabbed-to-death-with-machete-in-kilburn-a3310151.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36953451
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time
youtube.com/watch?v=bXmQdi9pwDA
hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/fact-if-the-uk-doesnt-have-a-signed-deal-by-april-2017-brexit-is-in-grave-danger/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-3dpV-so
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
twitter.com/ftwestminster/status/760550569450799105
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-02/reign-of-terror-has-started-in-philippines/7682466
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully this thread can be comfy. I'm in a comfy mood.

1st for der fuhrer

>Reminder not to spaz out at bait posts

Do you think he'll do it?

>wake up this morning and as usual, i really want a brew
>go downstairs into the kitchen in anticipation of my soon to be cup of milky-brown
>angle my mug just right under her majesties tea tap
>mfw no government supplied steamy hot tea comes gushing out like usual
>"nevermind" i tell myself, i always keep a few bags under the kitchen counter just for this very occasion
>"heh, this'll be just like the old days" i think as im trying to remember how to make an old brew
>boil the kettle, pour in the water over the tea bag, add milk. simple.
>let the brew stew for a minute before i add the cow water, of course
>angle my mug under the bovine juice tap
>..n-no milk
>..c-can only drink this tea black
>"..no.."

I've been sitting here all day in a cold sweat Sup Forums I haven't had a brew in about 18 hours. What do I do?! I've phoned the council but the line is busy and its just playing the national anthem on repeat.. i think the problem is county wide.. help me please 'Liz.

>Brit/pol - unimaginative edition

STOP

This is a /comfy/ thread. From this point on you are not allowed to accuse anyone of being a shill.

ONLY sound logic and debate. (Nazi btfo)

>U5lag
>You Slag
nice

standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-caf-owner-stabbed-to-death-with-machete-in-kilburn-a3310151.html

>ukip candidates won't be announced until tomorrow
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36953451

>Disease spreaders get their drugs for free
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719963/Incredible-artist-brings-150-years-history-life-glorious-colour.html

>Watching Seven Ages of Britain - Episode 01: Age of Conquest

Red pill me lads, is it cucked

Shhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=bXmQdi9pwDA

lads this couldn't be any more awkward

LOL

Daily reminder that we have till March 2017 to trigger article 50 or we'll need the approval of 14 member states in order to leave the EU.

hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/fact-if-the-uk-doesnt-have-a-signed-deal-by-april-2017-brexit-is-in-grave-danger/

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

Reminder that Hitler did literally nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-3dpV-so

Hardened protestors I could understand. The ones in London that are protesting these kind of mundane things are pussy SJWs and LGBTs, and mollycoddled students, though I see your point.

>implying we can't just repeal the European Act
What are they going to do? Prove to 70 million people on an island that they can overrule national democracy? (That said, we should probably get on with it.)

>not having bagged cow water
I knew Canada did something right

>(Nazi btfo)

Lads i haven't seen based Filipino poster for a while, i-is he ok?

love the location names lol

imagine if we had one

>bristol
>york
>penzance
>dundee
>Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

He got scared off by the Nazi's, said he'd come back when they left.

Sound logic = "ethnic nationalism welcome"

>lads this couldn't be any more awkward
Pretty good speech desu

He died

Hell yer.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

he was here sieg heiling a couple hours ago, in bed now

It's just gone 5 in the morning in the Philippines.

He got intensely booty-ravaged when one user called him a 'brown monkey' and a 'pinoy piece of shit' iirc and he left.

>national action

Brit/pol/ doesn't support these violent chavs do they?

Sound logic meaning anything other than watching the same Hitler poster get baited again and again and again and again.

tsunami

All I can think about day to day now is politics. Immigration, Trump, BBC.

Has anyone else felt like this recently?

Can someone tell me what these occurring threads are about? It seems like /sg/....Is there a shadow war between British people and Muslims?

Some people are not natural born leaders; they are better off being the brains behind the leadership operation. IDS is probably one such man.

>;^)

>national action

big meme

>le organised, smart nationalists XDD

yes we get it, you can use tor.

Do you think he was part of the reddit invasion? A crypto-based flip to turn us all into civic nationalists with peaceful pictures of the English countryside, no redpilling in the OPs and rigged strawpolls?

He came by ages ago and asked what happened, I told him about nat/soc/ splitting thread and people shitposting in normal thread and he left

yeah when there were multiple happenings every single day it got pretty overwhelming, kind of glad for the respite

Partially, although recently Robot Wars has distracted me somewhat which is good, otherwise life is pretty shit right now.

topkek

Of course not. We are a board of peace.

Anyone who fills in antifa cucks is alright in my book.

>he's a redcuck
he's a nazi, he had hitler pics in his meme folder and said heil a few times.

What do they mean by this?

>Robot Wars has distracted me

i will post the milibot every chance i get

>twitter.com/ftwestminster/status/760550569450799105

May kills Gideons favourite meme

We talk about Marion, English counties and Blairites mainly

>Is there a shadow war between British people and Muslims?

Have you been living under a rock? Islam is inherently opposed to British and western values and it is only going to get worse. Have you ever travelled to a large UK city and seen the demographic and cultural changes taking place?

It all makes sense now..

HELL YES I TUSS

Look like the kind of chavs that happyslap strangers

Come to mention it. Where is OP? We're in another fucking 1 post by this ID thread started by a 1 post by this ID poster. Rev up your rare hitler folders lads.

It means keep your filthy nigger hands off our islands.

ENUSS

did you happen to save the libdembot?

REEEEEEEE they scared away fili bro.

>subhuman pinoy
>NatSoc
Oh my.
Based lads.
Sound logic means that racial ethnic homelands in one of the only possible ways to maintain a healthy society with a high level of trust, stability and happiness. But what do I know? I just grew up in a homogenous racially aware Norwegian community.

they did not it's his bedtime

They're good for scaring away Antifa at the very least.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ENGLISH GTFO

no, the only reason i have the milibot is because it's my creation

He didnt get scared away, i think he just fucked off for a day like any sane person would do

Yeah I support that, I was criticising the guy who makes every thread about calling everyone a shill.

Hey baby, I can be tuss enuss for you anytime.

This thread was started by a redditcuck and is full of redditcucks.

Flipbro is a redditcuck.

You're all fucking redditcucks. (Apart from the ones who aren't.)

>rare hitler folders lads.
You haven't got any.

A guy posted a shitload the other day and all the newfgas/summerfags downloaded them.

I've had a much larger stash since 2010 which I collected on my days at Sup Forums

You kids are amateurs and quite frankly we see this shit every summer.

Nope because that would be wrong :^)

>USA
>best friend
nah

i was in the process of making a based imaginative edition then this cunt makes an unimaginative OP.

I could've made one but then everyone would accuse me of splitting and shit

>pic related to my reaction after spending time on making OP and discovering this OP had been made

YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT COUNTRY BEFORE PARTY.

let's put aside the rhetoric and get round that negotiating table, baby, if these strikes are wrong, I don't want to be right

The government has acted in a reckless and provactive manner.

found it, my money's on libdembot over millibot

noice

Not without our permission, Scotland.

>>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain

This will never happen.

>83886404

>dat flektarn doe

>abc.net.au/news/2016-08-02/reign-of-terror-has-started-in-philippines/7682466

RIP Pinoy Pal

>he has less that 500 images in his rare hitler folder
Hi JIDF.

If they give the wogs and lefty cucks a slap, who could disagree?

i'd love to see the rubber dragon axes whipping around the arena with an angular velocity greater than the speed of sound

flipbro's on the deathsquads, he's not immoral

Finally bought something british

guess yer not getting the loyalists back

See

Still here lads, we must secure the borders with those bouncing betties and a few of those home made knife traps like Arnold in "Predator".

If he shows back up, use EDTA as a chelating agent because he's clearly infectious, probably some sort of staph infection.

Thank you.