toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJMRCxVSM
twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/743085767963123712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

EARLY

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

there's already a toonami thread up

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Propandam: Clean Burning Mechs
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Salesman Hank
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air One Grill
>Toonami might air Propanasyte

I tried.

>Toonami is airing Dragonshit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing Mobile Shit Gundam: Shit Blooded Orphans
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Shitmurai Shitploo
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing One Piece of Shit
>Toonami is airing Parashite

Shit moths, /tg/. Shit moths. They started out as tiny little shit larvae, /tg/, and then they grew into shitapillars, a pandemic of shitapillars. Everywhere you look, /tg/, shitapillars. They almost drove me over the goddamned edge, boy. I tried to exterminate them, I tried put an end to the shitapillars life cycle. But I failed. And now? Shit moths, /tg/.

NEW SAMURAI JACK INFO

>10 episodes
>50 years in the future from the previous series
>actual blood and gore present
>Jack has armor, a gun, and a motorcycle
>his sword is lost which is a plot point
>no solid release date. Best we got was "soon". Highly unlikely to replace Champloo in the coming weeks

That's about it. I personally estimate about October for it hitting Toonami

>memers were prepared for reposting at 7:51
>thread comes up a minute too early and they slip up

only is on-point desu

Time For Toonami.

HOLD ON THERE BROTHER

We have had reports of non-Americans disguised as Americans in the area.

How can YOU prove to ME that you are a REAL AMERICAN?

>tfw Martha Speaks used to be the first reply in the old days before other memers came along.

And it's at bump limit

>Oh this raise your flag song is awesome
>Oh look it has a music video
>My fucking sides when I see the band playing

Oh lawd. Never change japan.

>blackout last week right when toonami's about to start
>comes back after everything worth watching has aired
so what happened on hiatus x hiatus and Gundam: fujo edition?

More like
>ratings thread hit bump limit 20 minutes ago
>people never left and got the jump on the memers

Aqua Teen Hunger Force ratings as bad as Home Movies desu

>Jack has armor, a gun, and a motorcycle
It better be Scotsman's machine gun given to him after he passed damnit

I'm back to awaiting the cold release of death.

In the meantime, I suppose I can enjoy some toonami with you fuckers.

Though, I'll probably go get some wings at some point. Need some spicey food.

Not last week they weren't, big improvement. Still shitty though, but ATHF is watchable unlike Home Movies

>toonami is basically "just shitting in an ocean of shit with your peers"

>Motorcycle

Better do an Akira side homage. Love when stuff does that.

I hope not,I want him to be an old,gray Scottish bastard who can still kick ass. Looked like a handgun anyway.

Champloo ends soon, here is a recent reminder about how Demarco picks replacements. Reminder: It's not about what you want.

I refuse to believe they actually like SAO and AGK.

>I'm back to awaiting the cold release of death.
nice dude

Given the silhouette it's probably going to be some samurai stylized power armor.

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Finally, a weekend to rest, and get angry over Toonami. I'm very happy right now.

Toonami truly is dead...... it was good while it lasted guys....

who /copa america/ here?

So who watched J-Melo this week and has been doing domobics since?
youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJMRCxVSM

>big improvement
100k is not that big when it started at 400k viewers
>watchable unlike Home Movies
Home Movies is great shut your whore mouth

>>actual blood and gore present
Although I'm happy they're not held back by CN's age restrictions I'm gonna miss the robots and oil. It gave the original series it's charm.

This was such an interesting show , I do wonder where the hell this new series of short videos is going though.

What the hell is with CN's latest meme of calling all their shows MY FAVORITE shows?

What odd marketing.

demarco retweeted this recently

twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/743085767963123712

you know what this means

>my stupid roommate threw away the remote for the TV
>can't change the fucking channel without it since the on TV buttons only change it off the cable box channel
>either have to miss the block or watch the stream like an animal

I wish rent wasn't so high so I didn't have to live with an idiot

Children are stupid enough to buy it?

>This was such an interesting show
no.

just buy a wii u, the gamepad can be used as a remote

or you can just buy a universal remote

fuck off namefag,the series was enjoyable.

Never forget future waifu
RIP in Peace

Come on , to constantly stay in character like that for as long as he did every day with a lot of the destruction shit (like that room) doing only in one take?

Fucking hate that most TVs don't have manual buttons anymore.
Though, you also get shit like Time Warner is pushing now, with these shitty little tuner boxes that ALSO don't have manual buttons.

Though, replacement remotes are like 10-20$.

Oh don't get me wrong, I know how to fix the problem, I just can't do it for a few days and the real problem is the retard throwing away the damn remote

It's okay. Just go back to the past and fix things.

Home Movies is trash. It's essentially a glorified kids show and more obnoxious and unfunny than McFarlane shows. And its animation is horrid.

They're getting pic related, in a sense. How was everyone's week?

Former U-verse now TWC guy here (enjoying the hd toonami on regular now) Yeah the samsung boxes only have a couple buttons on them. The cable box remote though has an ASSTON of them like it's even bigger than the U-verse remote was.

>only 10 episodes

They're fighting prisoners and its 1 - 0, with the prisoners in the lead in HxH.

Don't remember what happened in IBO

That he's building people's hopes up for the sole purpose of dashing them later?

Alright so I was in jail last week and missed Toonami, was there anything really substantial I missed out on, or can I get by without catching up?

>10 episodes in the style of a 5 hour long movie.

HxH, they started the third phase of the exam. Spent a while trying to get inside a tower with no visible entrance, and now they're fighting some convicts inside. Also Tonpa is tagging along with Gon's group now and trolling the fuck out of them in an effort to get them disqualified.

A show on Toonami is going to be taken off for something new when it hits a cliffhanger?

Demarco tweets stuff all the time that is never coming. The things that he doesn't tweet are what come

Yeah that fat asshole was with them and forfeited on purpose. Glad he's gone now.

>when 10 episodes is all it takes to revive toonami and blow away any show that`s aired in the last decade

He's still with them, unless you mean in the Manga, in which case you're right.

So what do you guys think they will put on for the 4th marathon? There should be a teaser tonight

Oh thought he went home after forfeiting nevermind. Still fuck that guy.

HxH

Keep telling yourself that, there was barely any discussion on Sup Forums for the Annecy reveal, and most Toonami watchers only care about anime. Nothing will ever top the AgK premiere ratings wise

>Toonami is airing Mobile Shit Gundam: Shit Blooded Orphans
Excellent work.

Probably Hunter X Hunter. It's been 7 episodes or so now, yes?

Hunter x Hunter.

Probably Hunter x Hunter. IBO won't have enough episodes out to fill the block, so it has to be, plus, it hasn't had one yet.

Unless Toonami set up a different deal than they did with Naruto, HxH will never marathon. I don't think a Viz title has ever marathoned

HxH iit's the only show that just about hasn't had a Marathon yet.

Don't worry he'll be gone in the 4th phase of the exam after Leorio finally gives him what for.

What you do?

Nothing substantial I recall, though that's rather the problem with toonami at present.

Who's ready for another exciting Toonami night?

Oh wait there's nothing good on the block anymore.

>No, negative. Cell did not take any damage in that blast.

What

the

fuck

that shit tore up the battlefield

no fuck you this *teleports* NOTHIN PERSONAL shit is ridiculous

Eh, I had been shitting in my yard for a few days and my neighbor got fed up with it and reported me. I guess that gets you a few days.

Anyway thanks, figured nothing happened but wanted to be sure

DBZ Kai

>Viz shows don't get reruns, so HxH and Naruto are out
>Gundam won't have enough episodes by then
>Champloo will be done
>nothing in the 3am slot ever reruns
Only other option besides DBZ Kai is One Piece, but I seriously doubt they'll marathon that again for a long while.

Nothing in the 3am slot ever gets a marathon is what I mean.

I tried....

I can't bring myself to give a shit about HxH... The pacing is just terrible, and it is wallowing in every shitty shonen trope ever.

Except perhaps powerlevels... but I feel like those will crop up soon enough.

Supposedly they have a passive Ki shield... which is why they can take so much punishment.

Still bullshit, but no one watches DBZ for -not-bullshit.

Yea, it's cringy how aggressively people defend DBZ when it is packed full of tropes and playground antics.

>blow up half the entire planet in a single drawn-out action-packed destruction sequence that lasts minutes
>"Heh...............it had no effect buddy.............."

>Shippuden
>AoT
>SAO
>Thundercats reboot
>AGK
>Inuyasha
>Blue Exorcist
>They liked all of them
I'll never 100% hate them because of Dandy and Jack, but holy shit people, get it together.

>Except perhaps powerlevels
Just wait til Nen gets introduced. Nen itself isn't really a power level system but it's one of a few ways they do strength ratings in HxH. There's no really consistent power level system for the entire series, just every now and then somebody will come up with a metaphor or abstract way of ranking people.

They are either blinded by nostalgia or they just have taste that bad. No point in trying to reason with either type.

Well HxH was initially made in 1998. A lot of people were fine with those tropes or saw some of them as new for anyone in the States I'd say, but like a lot of people say it gets better around the York New Arc. I'd say since that arc is more about Kurapika than Gon and Killua.

BE wasn't that bad.

Blue Exorcist actually enjoyable though. I miss the days when they picked things that aren't 100% mainstream

AQUA TEEN WONT ________

I liked Thundercats... but then again even being as old as I am I didn't really watch the original so I wasn't having a comparison going on in my head at the time.

Place your bets lads
How much longer will the 8:30 Aqua Teen last?
What will replace it?
Do you think they'll keep the late night airings?

All depends on tonight's ratings

Same, and I watch the Original as well.
I can understand why people disliked it in some places, like the whole, Lion-o trying to get an apple scene, but besides that I found it enjoyable and was sad it just ended on a cliffhanger of sorts.

The end of june if it keeps up the current ratings. July or possibly August if it improves.
Bob's Burgers
No

Which anime studio has made the best contribution to Toonami? For new Toonami I want to say Madhouse, and for Old Toonami I think it's unarguably Sunrise.

I have always hated these guys

Plutonians are teh suck.

It's MELT DISNEY WORLD!