What really are the general characteristic of today's "modern American man"?

What really are the general characteristic of today's "modern American man"?

fat, maga hat, autistic, owns a body pillow, plays pokemons go

Narcissism.

Its common among "alphas" and Nu-males alike.

Everything bad that you can imagine.

Needs a beatin'

Should be "modern day faggots"

Spot on nigga. Need me some of that shit.

Idk I don't know very many of them anymore. Clingy, effeminate, group thinkers, ironic

Wait, you need narcissism?

Ah yes I am also /no friends irl or online/ master race

I have no friends either, I feel like that's prevented me from becoming a faggot like these guys. I was an ultrabeta during HS, I would have probably become a feminist if I'd hung out around the types of people similar guys like me did at that age

I feel like if I didn't drop out of college I'd be a couple orders of magnitude faggier than I already am

My history classes had some hidden redpills in it about the CIA but it was mostly "goddamn white men just ruined all of history reeee"

I was studying to be a biologist, not to become a SJW

I have people who like me and who I go out with, but I don't really care for them (they provide pot and I provide their self esteem). It'ss harder to make relationships stick since getting out of college, which is part of the reason I'm going back for an ms.

I also feel like I was way more of a fag with the friends I had. I'd always ditch them if a new girl came along and I ended up making some good decisions.

Sounds like you're a sociopath, how edge. What did you major in?

>hidden redpills in it about the CIA

Other than how the CIA sucks at distinguishing good fascists from bad fascists, what are the CIA redpills? (I'm talking about the spanish golden age versus pinochet chile and the differences in the CIA reaction/interaction)

Physics and math. I don't think I'm a sociopath and it's better to get out every now and then even if I don't see any long term reward out of a relationship than sitting on Sup Forums all day. Obviously a lot more is wrong with me than any normie would think, but they seem to like me so I go with it.

That some cunts really are shit because of American intervention and its not just a "we dindu nuffin, its Americas fault" liberal meme.

>see: Iran

Also those redpills were like "gateway drugs" that led me to check out other books from the city library about the history of the CIA, we started a whole coup in Indonesia simply because someone in the Cabinet (or an ambassador with the State Department, I forget) got his feelings hurt at a diplomatic function.

i think the one on the right has a Y chromosome.

At the very least, some severe gynecomastia

I think it's just a really fat dykey chick

jesus.. these guys make warhammer players look like straight chads

fucking cia
small guys all around.

lmao

Is college that infested by marxism ? How the country who won the cold war, who fought to death against communism «better dead than red » could be stroken by cultural marxism ?

nothing respectable thanks to feminism and our forefathers letting women take over society

western society is now ran by women and being a man is now reviled and mocked
and I don't see any end in sight

Do they feel in charge?

Prince Bubblegum has really let himself go.