/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General:

Reminder Mark Frost is a very important part of the show
>CO-CREATOR
>directed the season 1 finale
>co-wrote many old episodes
>has co-written every episode of season 3
Stop being plebs, go read The Secret History of Twin Peaks and get FROSTED edition

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=NHpf2qGOOiU&from=55&to=57
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX
youtube.com/watch?v=JRId8aIFDB8
youtube.com/watch?v=ioKyxGkBRro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So these are going to be the missing pages from Laura Palmers diary, amirite?

If not, then wtf

I TRIED SO HARDDDD

TO CLEANSE THESE REGRETS

yeah im pirating this book sorry mark haha

how is this whole thing even "twin peaks"? it's not even set in twin peaks.

youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=NHpf2qGOOiU&from=55&to=57

>doesn't post the pastebin

Hello Sup Forums Friends, hope you're enjoying the season. 2 more are planned!

fwwm donna and tv donna are two different characters

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

Yes, some reddit cuck analyzed the page and it said "Oh Annie"

post yfw this song starts playing next episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

Fuck, I knew I was forgetting something. Here you go:

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

post croation leak

OHH YOU'RE NICE AND WET

Rhonda best girl and she would never make a general before the other one was on autosage.

post characters that remind you of you're self

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES BTFO

go away leaf

im dougie

For me, it's James

BUY
MY
FUCKING
BOOK

B O B
e f O
w B
a
r
e

LYN C H E D

>Imagine being this autistic

Sad!

>Hawk found the note that Laura left about Dale and Annie
Laura discovered the pages torn out, then gave the diary to Harold. Then Laura met Mrs Chalfont and the grandson; she gave Laura the painting, and the grandson told her someone was looking for the diary. Later she puts the painting on the wall and has the dream about Annie. Finally BOB/Leland shows Laura the torn-out pages in the traincar.

So tell me how the fuck the pages in the sheriff's restroom are supposed to be Laura's? It makes SOME sense since they're in the woman's restroom but we never see Laura go to the police station so basically we're supposed to believe that at some point after her dream but before she was killed she made some notes about the dream and stuffed them in the door (as opposed to the million other things she could do with them, like also give them to Harold).

I honestly hope these aren't Laura's notes about the dream because it would be pretty dumb. Feel like I'm getting FROSTED.

WHEN
I
WAS

>shameless at no1

Anyone else think that sherilyn fenn used her role in shameless to pull some strings and help get twin peaks back on air?

lurk before you post, reddit child.

nice and wet never took off as a meme.

damn shame.

Wait, does that mean over 91% of Twin Peaks viewership are people over 50 years old? This thing is absolute POISON to normies I didn't expect such a wide rejection

AAAAAAAAAAAA

>putting drinks with ice in them on a wooden table without coasters
nice one Donna what a bitch

>please read my book

fuck off, frost.

we're le not gonna le talk about le judy.

>6 episodes in
>still no One Eyed Jacks

Cops are going to walk in and find her mutilated body and then it'll start playing

MIKE put them there while Phillip Gerard. was failing to take his spooky anti spirit drugs in the mens toilet.

Are any of the podcasts for the show worth listening to? Usually TV show podcasts are really light on content but I was curious.

increase quality of you posts or imma stop lurking this shit

FUCK ____ _____ YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Solve who was the motherfucker, /tpg/.

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

I may or may not konw people from certain countries that may or may not have possibly received spoilers on a regular basis.

We are going to see a lot of Iowa City in specific apparently, something to do with the black lodge and "twin" entrances

Drug mom is going to be in the black lodge as a spirit at some point yelling "911" at the tree, supposed to be a humorous scene

Red head Laura is a thing somehow

And when exactly would MIKE have gotten them? I posted the timeline. Think about it.

the more I think about those 18 episode the more I think "how could twin peaks end?" Serious question. How could you end a storyline about a guy who spend 25 years in limbo. Give him a happy ending? What about the rest of the characters?

The more I think about the less sense it makes. Twin Peaks is famous for cliffhangers. Wrapping shit up is not in twin peaks style.

Looks more like Balthazar Getty than Balthazar Getty does now

MIKE took the pages and put them there

Most young people would be watching it online, and something tells me Twin Peaks has a much more worldwide appeal then something like shameless

He was at the train car when laura got killed dummy.

just with some random shit

>Red head Laura is a thing somehow
In the real world or the lodge?

/tpg/ is already dead after only 22 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

But she had the dream about Annie after the pages were torn out and after she moved the diary away from where BOB knew it was.

So try again kiddo.

GENE KELLY

sup kiddo

kid

also its the men's restroom.

Thats made clear when hawk tells chad to use the women's rest room and by the fact he was using a fucking urinal in it.

Maybe try paying attention next time.

WRONG! It was actually Mark Frost. Gene Kelly was a red herring.

well s3 is straight up avantgarde shit

You can see that 'Annie' is written on one of the pages. Make of that what you will.

>Red head Laura
I actually believe this, we already have brunette Maddy.

The real world but the way it was described to me made it sound like it wasn't clear if she was an actual person or not. I think something larger is at work with the 'angels' thing because when Dugpa was leaking stuff like crazy (before Lynch told them to stop) someone said there was a scene from a late-season script that had a ton of angels in the sky possibly over Twin Peaks/Dear Meadow/Iowa City/Las Vegas

3 main characters will die and nothing will be resolved to anyone's satisfaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRId8aIFDB8

I thought this was a good watch. It is canon in my mind.

the people who pay for shit like showtime are most of the time people over the age of 30 and married.
most showtime programming is basically fucking that's like half the episode, and the rest is "plot". Homeland is like the only showtime show that has barely any pointless fucking now (it had before) but that doesn't change the fact it's still garbage. All showtime shows are garbage compared to twin peaks

>also it was the men's restroom
then it makes even less sense

Why do you bother posting this?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Could just be another "cousin" of Laura's

bro its just shitposting
just turn your brain off

he's trying to make us upset about the inevitable cancellation of the fully finished final season of twin peaks

Oh wow, they finally leaked this! Watching

it's a meme you dip

Hey, the old thread hasn't reached bump limit yet. Everyone should post in that thread.

Amused AA12 Man

New favorite

hes looking at us

>dream after pages torn
>implying the narrative is linear in FWWM

IS IT FUTURE, OR IS IT PAST

looks like a fat death grips man

What the fuck is this? Explain this lynchfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=ioKyxGkBRro

This is the pinnacle of art. Most small brains can't even begin to understand it.

I think Cooper will find Laura and bring her back, and also settle down with Janey-E. Sonny Jim needs a dad!

Will I enjoy this show if I am a heterosexual?

Fuck off normie.

It's David Lynch being based, what is there to explain?

No.

>no male nudity
>lots of female nudity
yes

>tfw the cow will literally fly over the moon next episode

>tfw to smart to not get cancelled

that better be his daughter or his wife will be pissed when she sees this!

I been smoking for 75 years. Every fucking day, /tpg/.