Witch Villains Trend

I can't be the only person who has noticed all these movies popping up around the same time with 'powerful witches' as the villains.
What the fuck is up with this?
Is it just masturbating material for middle aged women?
It's fuckin' weird.

>doesn't post the VVitch

Black Philip comin for you

giv mummy gf

I didn't like Rita Repulsa.

Ragnarok Lady is awesome, love that design.

Mummy mite b cool, Suicide Squad wasn't that bad.

>all these movies

4/100s of movies released between 2016 and 2017

Why is Sup Forums so bad at math? Four movies is some kind of big trend? Two of the characters are literal witches and were around before you were born. The Mummy is a genderswapped mummy, not a witch. I don't even know what the bitch in Thor is but I'm going to assume she's a god/demigod and not a witch.

>in b4 a bunch of lame excuses and justifications for being a fucktard

that's 2015 and it isn't a blockbuster you dumb fuck

Only one of these women is a witch. One is a mummy, one is a god- the other is a space ranger?

>that's 2015

So? and Hela is a goddess not a witch.

I would drain my balls in the mummy and enchantress

Its their effort to create a strong female character but Hollywood doesn't actually know what it means for a female character to be strong. If they could get away with it we would have 1000 more early 2000's Lara Croft ripoffs of a bitch jumping out of a building dual wielding pistols and being kind of a bitch.

The villain of the new Bayformers is described as a sorceress.

>missing the point this hard
there are only a 12 or so big budget films released every year, these are all big budget film villains that are basically the same character, so yeah it IS a trend.

the only good thing to come out of ss

>>in b4 a bunch of lame excuses and justifications for being a fucktard

It's what Sup Forums excels at!

Nice harem.

So out of 12 "blockbusters" movies released this year, 1 has a Witch. What was your point again?

>calling Hela a witch

what are you, gay?

What a dog m8

that you suck so much cock it's affected your brain

What sucks is that they'll all be defeated the same way all capeshit villians are, even when they're the best characters. The Mummy should have won, she had much better chemistry with Cruise than the blonde girl.

There's two tiny dots, one just to the left and another just under it, that really get my autism turning

>being this autistic
Must be that new mario game.

By "it" I meant his right (on our left) eye. Im drunk

>there are only a 12 or so big budget films released every year

So if a small budget movie had a witch villain, you wouldn't count it as part of the trend? Of course you would you lazy fuck. Moving the goal posts so that only the movies that prove your observation are counted and ones that disprove it are omitted is stupid. Think about things before you post next time.

>What the fuck is up with this?
Unoriginality

Rita is a sorceress, not a witch.

>Didn't like the best character in the movie

Just hollywood ingenuity, my friend.

Why is she so lewd?