youtu.be/x7Zj9LbzbMw
discord.gg/RBj3wrW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol tier graph

What's this book called?

Al-Qur'an

Human accomplishment by Charles Murray

Might have to give it a read

One really ought to wonder what the parameters are to define who is "ally" and "axis".

From an objective point of view it seems the Axis are almost all compromised of extremely repressive leaders of regimes that exploit their constituents in one form or another.

On the other hand the "Allies" Aren't much better, though a case could be made that some of their countries are enjoying relative freedom and rights.

Maybe it is Zionism? unlikely Russia and China both enjoy bilateral ties with the zionist state.

Maybe it's anti-imperialism? Laughable, Russia and China again are just as the US expanding their influence beyond borders, perhaps less ferocious as the US however to call them anti-imperialist is wishful thinking, bordering insanity.

really makes u think

>political scientist

>Russian poster

Where is everyone? Why is /MeNa/ dead?

/mena/ will finally die inshallah

shut up, nerd

Looks pretty plausible with one expection:
>big wars in 21th century

Add korean president moon to Axis
He is trash
His father from north and relatives still live in north korea ...
Maybe some people they are hostages

your daily dose of eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=5foA4mSJbME

your daily dose of lo-fi house

youtube.com/watch?v=RUkLOHFRbTI

I remember the days when I started exploring arab culture and used to hang out on Sup Forums, I thought /mena/ were a bunch of autistic retards. But over a year of hanging out here I just wanted to let you know that I still haven't changed my opinion.

>finals on monday
>been shitposting all this time

what do I mean by this ?

moshimoshi operator ? some mouth breathing newshit tripfag thinks he's in a position to meta criticize the thread he doesn't even belong in. Note he thinks he's a funny little shit by attaching completely unrelated normalfagmedia screenshots to all of his posts. Inbound 'lol just jk' type reply if he does completely fulfil the 'euthanasia candidate' criteria

Euro finals are right now? Damn in America we took our finals in mid December and start the next semester in a couple weeks. After my nigga Martin Luther King Jrs birthday.

that's how it is here too but my retarded school does it this way because fuck enjoying holiday break. should have started revising three days ago, why do I do this to myself I don't even know

youtu.be/x7Zj9LbzbMw

Guys. I met my lebanese relatives for the first time. They spent the whole time making fun of my moslawii accent and dialect. And they were all around mean. One of my cousins was really hot though.

Did i get a genuine lebanese experience. Are they all like this.

please kill them all, i hate lebanese people so much, either filth shias, fake muslims or fucking christcuck faggots !!!

e-e-even my mom?

yes
now whore your cousin out and post her pics.
also, realise that you're one of them lmao

Towelheads

Oh and they also made fun of me for washing my one plates instead of letting their Filipino maid do it.

Why do so many arabs from war torn countries have maids? makes no sense.

Redpill of the Kurds

>why do so many arabs from war torn countries have maids? Makes no sense
Because of the KAFALA system. in Syria and Egypt only the rich have maids btw.

I don‘t know why I wrote kafala in caps by the way

Yea i guess my family is affluent for MENA standards. Thats probably why i think its more common.

It's really uncomfortable watching someone thats not family cook and clean. Especially a Filipino thousands of miles away from their home. I guess im not accustomed to it because its not very common in the USA.

(other Dutchie)

Went to Cambodia once, stayed with a family there that was not Cambodian themselves but they had a Cambodian maid. I spilled some water and out of habit I just grabbed some nearby kitchenpaper and started cleaning it. Apparently that was weird and I had to let the maid do it.

It feels kind of weird, you almost start mentally putting yourself above her, even though you are as a human of equal value.

As the only legitimate authority here, I hereby declare this general dead

I finally did it ! :D

I don't know what you're thinking about but read again, this general is dead and nobody should ever post on it. Same goes for making a new thread.

it's becauce faggots keep making new ones before it should die at 300
I just want my KREIG BACK

You don't get it, the general is dead, don't ever make a new one.
It's over

nonetheless you opinion doesn't really count tripfag

join in

>Nabil beat up Zayd
>Nabil thoroughly beat up Zayd
>Nabil beat up Zayd twice
Wonderful way to illustrate a grammar rule.

discord.gg/RBj3wrW

s h i l l
fuck lebanon

Believe me it does

See

I wish there was an active mena discord. i have no friends.

im literally shakin rn