The Hillshill problem

Ok Sup Forums . It's pretty clear to me that the 6 million Shillary is using to contaminate the internet with her sewage of support has reached us here.

Do we wait this out? Or can some mods bring out the ban-hammer

What do we do about the Hillshills?

HILLSHILLS? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. IF ANYTHING, WE SHOULD GET RID OF THE DRUMPF SHILLS
t. #ImWithHer

They've learned to bait Trump with certain kinds of people to disgust moderates. This past week lies solely on Trump letting himself get baited.

They could add the robot script the board. That would honestly stop a lot of the bullshit.

May lord kek smite you come the day of reckoning

LORD CAKE CAN SUCK ON DEEZ NUTZ
t. #ImWithHer

are you gaggin for a smack in the mouth you cunt?

There's nothing we can do. They're going to be a cancer on this board until November. Even if the mods start banning HillShills, they'll just start using more subtle shilling methods to avoid the ban.

>the 6 million
>6
>million

Don't worry Vladimir will be nuking them soon

LEL BRING IT MOOHAMMAD
t. #ImWithHer

They're so easy to spot
Just ignore them

checked

gore them out.

Listen to your friend Colgate, OP.
He's a cool dude.

I'm just going to /K/ until this shit blows over. Mods should just ban all clinton supporters since there's no way to know if their paid shills or not, but since they aren't likely to do that, and I'm already done with all of the fucking shill threads, I'm just gonna bounce for a while and let the shills shill each other.

I think somebody needs to conduct a fucking

C Y B E R
A T T A C K

on the fucking shill farms... those giant dilbert buildings where they just have people come in to do this shit all day long...

Anonymous (heh) where are you when we need you?

There's nothing we can do.

She can pump money into the internet all she wants. Sadly for ther this medium isnt like the media she is used to have control over.

sage, report, ignore

Don't let the good threads slide.

Alternatively, go out and co-opt the Shillary narrative on other platforms. Follow Herschel Leiberman's lead and expose the Radical Left for what they are.

A real shill would never say something so racist and islamaphobic. We have a fake among us!

Standard procedure, sage shill threads, bump important threads. They're just noise.

>whaaah my safe space is not safe

they outsourced shitposting to poos in the loos.

Wait it out, it's annoying but they got nothing on Sup Forums hide and ignore are our best friends right now, identify shill threads. Gore and Poo Poo Pee Pee if you must post.

seems like the left is getting more >increasingly nervous

They've been trying this strategy since day 1 and it hasn't worked yet they keep trying it. Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Apparently Anonymous supports Hillary.

>join CTR
>log every IP address
>order pizza to all of their houses
>post mass-sent emails here so we can repost on pol/reddit

Pizza for everyone

>rainbow wookie cosplayers have better trigger discipline than half of the other gun posts here

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

About 50% of pol is shills now.

We are getting in the hot phase and Hillary is putting out extra money to pay them.

MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS MODS=SHILLS

I know laws don't matter for Hillary, but if she paying them to make statements on behalf of her campaign shouldn't they have to announce that they are doing so on her behalf?

>implying

Just keep posting. We outnumber them.