Twenty Years Later, Joel Schumacher Is Very Sorry About 'Batman & Robin'

>"After 'Batman & Robin,' I was scum. It was like I had murdered a baby."

>"Look, I apologize," Schumacher told me in a phone interview last week. "I want to apologize to every fan that was disappointed because I think I owe them that."

Has Snyder apologised for Batman v Superman yet

I was 6 when it came out and thought it was bonafide kino. He's got nothing to apologise for. Shouldn't even be watching capeshit if your much older than that.

fuck manchildrens tbqh batman & robin was pure fun back then, plus

>best bane
>the neon scenes
>alicia silverstone's ass
>hot uma

shame about george clooney, he's a smug idiot

only if his wife lets him

He has nothing to apologize for.

Batman and Robin isn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a pure campy fun. It was like a new version of the 60's Batman, people were just still used to dark, brooding and edgy Burton Batman

I'll take a gorillion Batman and Robins over another hack snyder film

He's sorry that it ended his career, not sorry he made Batman into gay melodrama.

Finally.

How could anyone hate on Arnold and the sheer number of ice puns

They are called comic books not drama books.

Apologized for making the best superhero film of all time?

I don't know, but if you past your 20s and watch capeshit "seriously" you should think about what's wrong with you

you're not sending me to the coolah

I was like 5 or 6 when it came out so I liked it at the time

This.

Also every time someone pulls out the "comic books are supposed to be colorful and fun" shit when talking about capeshit, I envision these movies.

The film's awful but on the upside it's violently homosexual.

This.

This movie was in no way meant to be taken seriously. It was just fun for the heck of it.

>Most of the scenes with Batgirl, played by actress Alicia Silverstone, were cut out because Silverstone had gained a few pounds during production and the wardrobe team had to refit her costume.
>rumor is they had to lube her up to get her in as well

THICC

It would have been fine if silverstone had batnipples too.

how come robin has nipples on his suit but batgirl doesn't

He needs to apologize for casting George Clooney. Everything else is fine, and Arnold Schwarzenegger is the best part of the movie.

His daughter was sacrificed to moloch

>>best bane
Bane is supposed to be one of the smartest villains Batman has ever faced. He's one of the few people who figures out Batman is Bruce Wayne. The B&R version of Bane is literally retarded. Plebs will whine that Hardy's Bane wasn't big enough and had a silly voice but he's truer to the comics than the B&R Bane.