Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBG6_HCN3jc?t=3m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 11145555./
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/LBG6_HCN3jc?t=3m3s

It's pretty amazing when you realize all of that is made out of mud

Are they including Alexander the Great

Something in this movie (or maybe Infinity War) will make this people really mad.

Example: if Thanos destroys halk wakanda with ease.

...but white people never destroyed Africa. Do people even know the facts?

Africa has terrorist groups like the Janjaweed running around where they rape woman, burn down villages.

White people have come over there to try and sort things out, give poor people fresh water to drink cos where they live isn't that healthy but otherwise Africa is a sad place filled with violent rulers with no laws.

>*sips tea*

Fuck off drama queen, keep this on Twitter.

WE

WUZZZ

They're not wrong.

So do black people think Africa was nuked by white people thousands of years ago or something?

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

>do people even know facts
Of course not, that's why large swathes of black people unironically think they are descended from Egyptian pharoahs and that melanin is some kind of God particle.

They're fucking niggers they believe they believe they were legit royalty n shit

Didn't white folks colonize Africa and build cities? Then further aid them by sending hundreds of millions of dollars to them via charities?

So what about the parts of Africa where white people didn't "ruin"? What's their excuse?

>people that hadn't invented the wheel by themselves actually believe this

This movie's gonna bomb because they will actively tell white people NOT to go watch it, and then they'll blame white people because they're racist for not seeing it.

Screencap this, it's going to happen.

>Creators: Stan Lee, Jack Kirby

Wtf I'm WOKE now.

Wai kup uncle toms, we iz space faraons.

Ya, and Blade Runner and Back to the Future showed what the world would be like without black people so FUCK OFF!
>The black mayor destroyed Hill Valley.

Blade Runner.
>China people everywhere.
>Flying car.
>Poor little white man.
>Zero blacks.
Watch Blade Runner again, I dare you, no black people, only Asians and White!

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

>sjw's don't care that the chinese are exploiting the fuck out of africa RIGHT NOW on a massive scale

Wakanda is the kind of embarrassing racial fantasy that only the horribly insecure and uneducated would cling to.

I'm not surprised a subsection of blacks are so detached from reality that such an infantile fantasy appeals to them; they'll turn to anything in their desperate attempts to abdicate responsibility for their situation.

They're coming for the asians after they're done with white people.

What a condescending view on Africa. As if having highly urbanized cities and skycrapers was the height of civilization. It's just technical stuff that deshumasizes people who live in it. I dodn't think Africa would be better if it look like New York

in a world without whites, the chinks will inherit the Earth.

Can't wait for the segregated blacks-only showings of this flick

Even if whites really did destroy Africa, who the fuck cares? That's conquest, nigger. The entire length of human history is made up of one group of people imposing their will on another.

You're literally crying that Africans were inferior losers.

Look at that Goa'uld mothership. These Egyptian kangs are clearly masters of all.

I didn't notice there was no black in Blade Runner, I guess I'm not obsessed with skin colour. But then again there aren't that many characters in the movie. If it was made today, there would be black male and female stereotypical characters acting like idiots

They can't get the Asians because they are wise to Jewish tricks. They will never allow Jews to take over their elite institutions.

>Not *sips purple drank*

Shiggy diggy

GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

I continue to find it highly amusing that black people will rend their garments at the drop of a hate concerning the perceived racism of white culture, yet seem entirely ignorant of the fact that many Asian countries are openly xenophobic and reserve the greatest distaste for blacks.

I lost interest in All marvel films after the avengers. Haven't seen shit form them since but damn if they're was a movie i would seat out is definitely this one. And not because of the movie but the audience.

The jews you speak of are a side-effect of a society in chaos. It happens to every civilization in history. Eventually every civilization is destroyed by it's own decadence and hedonism. Asia will be no different. You can already see it happening in Japan.

It's a step in the right direction

>83886695
I never paid attention until the dozenth time I had seen it, and as I sat there I went "Huh, no Hispanic, no blacks, just white people and Asians." and the reason I noticed it more was the directors cut has Decard talk about how the police chief in the older times would say the word nigger. After that I started looking around and went "shit, there are no blacks."

It had midgets even, no blacks, it had animal fuckers, it had robots.

Dubs never fail.

No, they are the cause of the society in chaos. They spread all of the social ills because it is in their nature to try to subvert and weaken their hosts. This doesn't work on Asians because Jews can't blend in among them and Asians have much stronger in-group preference (or racism as Jews call it when anyone but Jews does it) than whites.

Cringe

The Chinese are even trying it now. It's really not working out well.

All you can do over there is temporarily make an area slightly better for a long enough period of time to extract the valuable resources. Then when you've got what you came for you leave and they fuck everything up back to previous levels.

It's comical almost.

>black people never invented metallur-

Why does the SMALLEST THING cause Sup Forums to sperg out so bad?

Guess this is another bit of capeshit to avoid..

I really don't understand why the world keeps pouring down money down the sinkhole that is Africa, in terms of medical aid and what not.

So Asians have already won the race war? Is there any hope for whites?

>stop being racist you cis asian males
Guess how that would work out? Only white people are pathetic enough to let women and minority's walk all over them and force them to do things just to benefit them

Spot on.

@83886872
idk, why do you post the same thing in every thread? Is it for the (you)s?

Eh. The enlightenment (a white man's invention) has steadily lead us to this extreme individualism which we experience today. The jews cranked it to 11, yes, but it started with the whites.

This has to be satirical.

Japan was literally nuked by the US. And they're doing fine. Black people just love to have and excuse for their failures

>Guess how that would work out? Only white people are pathetic enough to let women walk all over them
You don't know anything about Asian culture do you?

Afrocentrism is dumb. We're laughing at dumb people. That's it. No one is sperging out.

ffs I thought you were memeing until Google showed me the light

Which Goa'uld was responsible for this?

You could have posted 1955 and it would've looked fine.

>black people are unironically reversing all the work people like mlk did without even realizing it

Sup Forumstards need to STOP ruining Sup Forums.
you guys are obsessed with black people
lol
wha did we ever do to you?

Go read the twitter. the comments are pure comedy gold.

The System Lord Shaka Zu'ul

WE

You tell us sicne you post on Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 11145555./

n...NO you are not having fun, I don't believe it, you have to be a triggered nazi fedora virgin kekistani pede

For fucks sake. Smashing bald peoples heads for brain gold and raping virgin babies to cure aids. We Wakanda now.

I think the movie looks alazing. Fuck these racist fuckheads.

I'm a girl btw

WUZ

Hmmmm

Latino here. He's right.